Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wetting pants on purpose youtube

- - - - - Wetting Female pants

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Male Flutterby

Flutterby

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 397 posts
Original title: Me wetting pants by Wetgirl63

aaa.jpg - Size: 31.48KB, Downloads: 3155

Attached File  Me wetting pants.mp4   3.95MB   1005 downloads
Attached File  Me wetting pants.flv   6.96MB   528 downloads

Male OmoCommando

OmoCommando
Nice, simple wetting. Nothing thematic or complicated. I love it!

Male antifairy

antifairy
I kinda wish they wouldn't do a cheesy little potty dance if they really don't have to pee that bad.

Male MasterP

MasterP

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 271 posts
That really looks like a girl I work with.....that shirt and those pants are hugely familiar.

Male The_Pancake

The_Pancake

Fully Wetting

• 238 posts
Haha, might as well ask her if she's a youtube star! ;)

Female Beatrix

Beatrix

Omo.org's Big Sis :)

• Contributory Member
  • 809 posts
Thank you for the find, and thank you for the download links :D always appreciated :) x

To those whom I love - without you all I wouldn't be here right now xxx

SUMMER OF BEA - http://omorashi.org/...d-lots-of-pics/

Male WetterWolf

WetterWolf

Permanently Suspended

• Banned
  • 20 posts
nice:D

This member has been permanently banned for violating our forum policy on stalkerish and creepy behavior. Randomly messaging people on the site and requesting cams will get you immediately banned without warning. Be sure you read the Rules & Guidelines before making the same mistake this previous member did.

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,723 posts
On the subject of doing unecessary potty dances

I kinda wish they wouldn't do a cheesy little potty dance if they really don't have to pee that bad.

I do these from time to time in my videos and well it partly for the audience, but also its for me. It feels very good to rub your thighs together and bounce about and well it really gets me turned on. The shifting about and hopping etc. really gets me turned on, so that when I'm wetting well it adds even more. As an aside.

Male Mark1

Mark1

• Banned
  • 6 posts
I am utterly confused right now. This topic has nothing to do with being a collective YouTube thread (directed here from http://omorashi.org/...6-new-youtubes/). :huh:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female, Wetting Female, pants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users