Sign In

female Rachel’s Jeans Wetting POV [Video+Photos]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I want to bring to you another of my wetting fun times, but I regret that this will be my last for some time. The primary reason being that in the process of making this little film fo

That was amazingly hot hunny + the pic of your wet foot was sexy as hell, i love feet and yours are awesome, especially when wet :wub:

Rachel, As annoying as it  is for somebody to repost your video without your permission, the good news for me is that it caused you to bump up this thread . It was started last October, a few months b

Posted Images

That was absolutely incredibly hot, Rachel. What a soaking! I loved that you did that POV and your little pee dance at the beginning was so cute. That was a hall-of-fame pee if I ever saw one. Thank you so much for posting that. Also, I'd be willing to contribute to your new camera fund. If you do decide to replace it, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Rachel - you can make even granny panties look cute.

Thanks for another awesome report - the background story and extra photos - hearing about you being naughty and how you felt while doing it is so very sexy. What really got to me was the desperate beginning, waiting outside "your" stall ... and meeting the occupant of said stall while you were occupied with - other concerns.

I still have an unnatural love of the "before" photos, nothing showing, but just knowning how you are struggling to hold on and take the picture. And you *were* holding a lot - such a beautiful wetting, all down the *both* the back and the front.

Terribly sorry to hear about the camera - and not just for selfish reasons. I do hope we can all find a way to help you out.

To me, those pictures don't appear generally grainy but have a very regular pattern of lines.

I'm not really an expert, but this to me suggests a perhaps 1/4 chance that you could fix it if you took them apart and put it back together. e.g. like some little connector is very slightly loose.

I took it to a shop, the camera's too old to fix, basically they don't have the parts and it would be cheaper to buy a new one :( sigh

• 2 weeks later...

I was chatting with a few member about this over the week and well I’m considering my options, I might put a call out to all members for help with getting an old digital camera, perhaps a wet panties for camera swap? Anyhow hope you all enjoy.

Hugs

Rachel

Maybe not ideal but if you're in the UK I'd be happy to come down with mine. The camera in my phone takes fine pics and video (maybe even both if I figure out how)

Offer's there...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...