Sign In

Have you ever. . .

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd probably help fight crime like the one from TT, even though it's been years since I've watched that but remember it every time I see your avatar. (I think that might be the wrong question for this

No Have you ever had the urge of completely ditching a site after a certain somebody keeps spamming bullshit even though he's literally the only one that finds it funny?

yep have you ever accidentally pooped yourself when only trying to pee yourself?

Posted Images

Nope, but I did shout "FIRETRUCK!" after taking an arrow to the knee...literally.

Have you ever fell asleep in one spot and woke back up in another?

I'm not sure what you mean, but the only scans I've had have been at the doctor's office.

Have you ever gotten something autographed by an actor?

I meant like getting a body part scanned, like your face or your hands (or your butt). lol

• 3 weeks later...

I hope not, but as I try to eat a lot of local and biological vegetables it could have happen !

Have you ever been travelling, planning to catch a train the day after in the early morning, then think "fuck this shit I gonna party in the street !", live one of the best night of your life, then missed your train ?

• 3 weeks later...