Sign In

Have you ever. . .

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd probably help fight crime like the one from TT, even though it's been years since I've watched that but remember it every time I see your avatar. (I think that might be the wrong question for this

No Have you ever had the urge of completely ditching a site after a certain somebody keeps spamming bullshit even though he's literally the only one that finds it funny?

yep have you ever accidentally pooped yourself when only trying to pee yourself?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The nearest equivalent would be making money on YouTube from reviewing games and hopefully action/adventure movies, but I would still want to feel like I earned my money, not just laze about while I get rich.

Have you ever made a child actually cry at the thought of them becoming anything like you (such as growing a rough black beard)*?

*Yep, highlight of a bus journey to work once. His mum said "one day, you'll have a beard like him", the kid literally starts to cry and says he doesn't want a beard. I must be ugly as hell to warrant that reaction!

(Awww, too cute >.<)

No, I have never fainted in my entire life. I do get that dizzy feeling occasionally though.

Have you ever discreetly put something from a store in your pocket or just kept it in your hand, while you were trying to decide what to buy, then left the store, not realizing you were still carrying that item, and then felt bad and gone to return it?

(Maybe I'm the only derp doing things like that)

Yes, actually, though I didn't return it. I stole a bolt. I was often messing around with small items in my hands and I just forgot it was there. In the car I realised and felt really bad, but my mom told me it was stupid, but probably not the biggest theft ever...

Have you ever questioned if you yourself were weird because all other people of your age/gender act so diffrently from you?

Other 20 y.o. males: Drinking, drugs (it's the Netherlands after all), smoking, soccer, sex, wild nights

Me: Memes, Guinea pigs, 7-up, sleeping, gaming, crippeling depression

3 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Yes, actually, though I didn't return it. I stole a bolt. I was often messing around with small items in my hands and I just forgot it was there. In the car I realised and felt really bad, but my mom told me it was stupid, but probably not the biggest theft ever...

Have you ever questioned if you yourself were weird because all other people of your age/gender act so diffrently from you?

Other 20 y.o. males: Drinking, drugs (it's the Netherlands after all), smoking, soccer, sex, wild nights

Me: Memes, Guinea pigs, 7-up, sleeping, gaming, crippeling depression

Yes, many times. I'm childish for my age, and unlike most girls, I don't wear makeup.

Have you ever had an "accident" in school? 

8 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Not that I can think off right now, maybe unintentionally?

Have you ever browsed/posted on Omorg during school/work?

Yes actually, I've often used my school computer to browse here (yay cyberschool not finding it yet) a number of times because I can't use my pc and I have an interactive story up.

Have you ever made an account on a website and then pretty much never use that site again?

(I've only done this once, though I hope to look someday back on it)

1 hour ago, Curiousanon said:

Yes actually, I've often used my school computer to browse here (yay cyberschool not finding it yet) a number of times because I can't use my pc and I have an interactive story up.

Have you ever made an account on a website and then pretty much never use that site again?

(I've only done this once, though I hope to look someday back on it)

I've done that.. many times.

Have you ever watched some "extreme" video that's gone viral and is making people gag/almost puke, only to end up either just laughing or snorting at it?