Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Girls pee in cinema, public library

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

pferdezucht

pferdezucht

Squirming

• Banned
  • 40 posts
oh, nice you share my passion, but my self i don´t do it, but i love this girls so much they do it!!! http://omorashi.org/...tyle_emoticons/default/give_rose.gif

i don´t do it, but for me is the highest, to be with anice girl do that, i love this girls, peeing on furniture, on carperts, cinemas, changingrooms, but the highest kick was the public library http://omorashi.org/...tyle_emoticons/default/give_rose.gif

Female Yuuishii2

Yuuishii2

Leaking

• 133 posts
Great to hear

Breathe, breathe in the air

Don't be afraid to caare~

Male Stopwatch3332

Stopwatch3332

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 23 posts
I'm with you on that. I don't know if I'd want a girl peeing on stuff at a library or something though. My stuff on the other hand I'd think is fair game!

Rooster

Rooster

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts
I have never thought about this or doing it in the libarary....what a perfect place

Male neon

neon

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
i once read a manga about a girl going to the cinemas with her brother, she got desperate and wetted herself.
but dont know anymore where i saw that and it was lollicon

Male atrickleofdeviance

atrickleofdeviance

Spurting

• 209 posts
Library peeing sounds hot. I love finding videos of girls masturbating in libraries so if she were to pee into a waste paper bin or a plant pot or something that would just make it all the more better (in fact I do believe I once turned onto a web cm broadcast from a girl who had just peed in a library but sadly I think I missed the pee part!!). I guess library wetting would be ok, but I'd feel bad for the next person who sat there. lol

I am a book lover so the setting of a library does appeal to me, but I agree...NO peeing on books!! :o

Actually that reminds me of a time many years ago when I was in uni during the summer break in the library doing some research and as I was walking to the men's toilets (men's on one floor, women on the next floor), this attractive girl comes casually strolling out of the men's toilet (I presume she couldn't be bothered to walk upstairs). That really turned me on! lol

Rainyday

Rainyday
I came across these pictures and instantly thought of this thread.
vp97077.jpg - Size: 98.91KB, Downloads: 1224
vp97093.jpg - Size: 88.41KB, Downloads: 1190

pferdezucht

pferdezucht

Squirming

• Banned
  • 40 posts
very nice, the same is going on in our library this time, but i am unable to catch girls on cam, because got NO money yet, to buy a cam....

Male SonictheHedgehog

SonictheHedgehog

Soaking Wet

• 385 posts
There is a story on Realwetting that has cinema wetting. I forget what it's called but it's about a young girl who masturbates to sexy movies in the theater and can't control her bladder while she does. It's pretty good.
"All of you ungrateful humans, who took everything away from me, will feel my loss and despair."

-Professor Gerald, Sonic Adventure 2

Female Paulypeeps

Paulypeeps

Leaking

• 94 posts
Not quite library, but I remember listening to a story on BBC Radio4 about a bookshop, where one of the customers would wee on the books. Not something I was expecting to hear on a weekday afternoon.

I don't approve of weeing on books of course, unless I just happen to be sitting on a pile of them when I want to pee, but like the cinema you can be in the library for a very long time and inevitably need to pee, so there are sound reasons for it to happen, and there is nothing like squatting between the rows of books to remind you that perhaps peeing would be a good idea.

I would love to make a film in the cinema, but as well as there not being very much to see as my wee soaks into the seat, it is very dark and no one is going to take too kindly to having video equipment in action. perhaps I will have to get a covert camera and perch on the edge of the seat so my pee runs off. At least in the pub I had a good reason to have the camera with me, and the big one does have nightvision.

Male ovzhak

ovzhak

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 19 posts
I'm a big fan of 'naughty' peeing (i still want to mary Tam Tam South one day). I know a lot of people here disapprove of the destructive/antisocial side, but I'm afraid that's all part of the naughtiness. So if anyone finds such clips, or makes such clips, I'll be watching.

Interesting post, Paulypeeps!

Male Stanley79

Stanley79

Spurting

• 150 posts
A 1970s book for motion-picture-theatre employees contained instructions for getting urine out of the seating. The book was used in a USA union apprenticeship. I don't imagine it would have included those instructions unless they were needed.

Male AS90

AS90

Spurting

• Contributory Member
  • 187 posts

Hallo,

One of my turn are girls peeing in public libraries, simply on the floor, or real naughty in the book shelfs all over the books,
or girls peeing in cinams during the movie, simply in front of her seat on the carpet, or soak her seat!
I search for a very long time and intensly for clips this kind of peeing on the web, but can´t find any!!!

Maybe anybody here knows about clips, these kind???

when yes, so please post, or when is a privat clip, want share on web, send a message please, i sure handle this clip discret, and don´t put in web!!!

Thank´s a very lot for reply!

EbonyCandieGirl (sp?) has recorded at least one video of herself peeing in a cinema, both on the seat and on the floor. I'm not sure if she's posted it here, but you'd certainly be able to find it on her clips4sale page.

Male ovzhak

ovzhak

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 19 posts

EbonyCandieGirl (sp?) has recorded at least one video of herself peeing in a cinema, both on the seat and on the floor. I'm not sure if she's posted it here, but you'd certainly be able to find it on her clips4sale page.

She has posted it here. But the weird thing is I can't find it. So maybe it's been removed.

groganguy

groganguy

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 268 posts
can someone attach it?

Male razel

razel

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts

As you can see from my profile pic, I'm also a huge fan of libraries, never found anything with wetting in them before though... I'll keep an eye open. And no peeing on books, bad!

I'm rather curious about your picture. Did you take it yourself or was it found on the internet?

Male ovzhak

ovzhak

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 19 posts

She has posted it here. But the weird thing is I can't find it. So maybe it's been removed.

Found it. In the thread 'Looking for videos of girls peeing in naughty places':

http://omorashi.org/...hty#entry418313

pferdezucht

pferdezucht

Squirming

• Banned
  • 40 posts

now i see a lot of interesting about the library stuff on web , but no clips yet :(

Male Redd

Redd

Spurting

• 223 posts

A lot of old books smell like pee even if they haven't been peed on.  I don't advocate destroying them but if someone were to squirt perfume on a book nobody would complain, I prefer the yellower scent.  I once took my GF to the theater and we both wore diapers and used them during the movie.  Can't remember the movie now, I wonder why.  Actually, it may have been XXX with Vin Diesel.  That movie sucked, that could be why, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users