Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apeeling

Female Bedwetting pics and a diaper

34 posts in this topic

O.O WOW hunny!! :wub: I love those pics :D I'm glad you did it just to enjoy it :) thank you for sharing this with us hunny :wub: xxxxxx

I know that quite a high percentage of people here (comparing to most places, at least) have interests in diapers, so I have no doubt that that kind of thing would be welcomed here. :p

Hope you enjoyed the bedwetting. :p

Thank you, and you're very welcome :D People are always so nice in here, so I enjoy posting the thing I do.

Also, of course I enjoyed it ;)

Edited by AtrumMaximus

Thanks for sharing the lovely "afterwards" photos! I think there's definitely a time for documenting a thing and a time for just *doing* a thing. The experiences can both be very exciting, but they are ... different.

And I'd venture that even those of us who aren't exactly into age play would find diaper peeing interesting simply becasuse ... well ... there's peeing involved.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I love it all, especially the video :)

Very good pictures and video. The picture with the pullup is very cute. I would love to see more in the future. Your ageplay pictures and videos are always cute.

as always you are amazing and super cute. i love your work abd we all love you.

Wow, how did I miss this thread?

I really like the pictures.

I'll go ahead and be honest and say I didn't enjoy the diaper video as much. It seemed like the diaper was way too big and saggy. Some people may like that, but I prefer to see girls wearing something a little more form fitting. The picture of you in the pullup was nice.

Thanks for all the feedback guys :) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Personally, I didn't much like the diapervid. That's why I didn't post back when I made it I guess. Diapers feel nice, and are much easier to play with than actual wetting, but I don't really like the look of them.

But since I know some of you guys don't mind it being sorta big and clumsy, and maybe even have a fetish for it, I though why not post it anyway. : D

Regarding the picture of you in the full sized diaper, I think that one may have just been to big for you.

If they fit more like the ones on the girls in this thread, I think I would have enjoyed it more (in case you ever wanted to give it another try).

http://omorashi.org/topic/9248-my-favorite-diapered-girl-picture-so-far/

But that's just me, I can't speak for others here.