Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Rachel's Maid Up-skirt Wetting [Pictures and Video]

Heinously late to the party, but given my massive break from omorashi.org it's to be expected. Anyway, I envy how much EFFORT you put into this, I don't think any amount of positive comments can truly pay you back for what you do. Not to say it like you don't have fun doing this, obviously you do, but worrying about the camera and all that. (: Your wettings are a thing of sheer beauty, I just hope you enjoy yourself at least as much as everyone else on here watching you, but hopefully more. The way it just keeps dripping, complete ecstasy, and all the surprise bursts of pee too. I bet it was really warm... anyway I could go on and on and be a freaky little kid, so I'll just finish here: stay naughty like the naughty girl you are, Rachel. (:

Thanks and yes it was exquisite! I wet myself yesterday in my room but since the camera if off line, it was only for me :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I’ve been a naughty girl again. First of all thanks to everyone who submitted advice on filming an upskirt wetting. I had some trouble with it and as you can see from some of the establishing shots

thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! Don't worry I'll be trying more!

O.O...the story was awesome....the pics were amazing and the video was unbelievably amazing.....and i :wub: your footprints You are amazing hun

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This video inspired me to create this account after lurking for a while.

I thought this was extremely hot and erotic. You have beautiful shaped legs and it was great to see them washed and dripping wet. I also liked waited for it to start dribbling and dripping from in between your legs. It reminded me of rain the way it was cascading down your legs. Make me wished I was there looking up, gazing...and watching your waterfall.

I hope you make more videos in the future. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...