Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

Probably struggling to breathe. Developing a videogame (a good one) is already long and exhausting on its own, and then there are a lot more proyects in her list. Nuts. I can only imagine how doing all of that and going outside to live and stuff is even possible. That's why I don't insist. It will be when it will be. Be patient.

Last time I checked her title was crying.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Every day is going to be fun!" "Let's hope tomorrow is another exciting day as well!" Genre - Fantasy/Omorashi Platform - RPG Maker XP A game I've been working on with a story involving lots o

is the game actually fully done yet cuz if not y'd u even post it up ? <_< sometimes i question people's sanity

Happy 4th birthday Aquarius. Please come back to us soon.

Posted Images

Kinda trying to contact her not to press on the game's release, but I have something I'd like to ask work with as well as helping with Aquarius if it's needed, since I have lots of free times and am developing an omo RPG on my own. Left messages on twitter and that blog, but, I've got no response since April.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just thought I needed to write something here. A year or two ago I was translating one of the great omorashi games, Hareame, for a russian comminity. I translated more than 50% of it, but then quited it. Saw no point to continue as there was almost no feedback and no interest in general. Such things are really important.

So well, I really hope Rainy is alive. It's been a while since we had the last version of Aquarius, and I dare say, we haven't seen anything better since. And since the next part is not only comes with an addition to the plot but with the graphics being improved and stuff like that.. the game is surely very anticipated by many folks here. So stay alive, Rainy :)

Edited by Harris (see edit history)

Just thought I needed to write something here. A year or two ago I was translating one of the great omorashi games, Hareame, for a russian comminity. I translated more than 50% of it, but then quited it. Saw no point to continue as there was almost no feedback and no interest in general. Such things are really important.

So well, I really hope Rainy is alive. It's been a while since we had the last version of Aquarius, and I dare say, we haven't seen anything better since. And since the next part is not only comes with an addition to the plot but with the graphics being improved and stuff like that.. the game is surely very anticipated by many folks here. So stay alive, Rainy :)

true, but thats what happends when you translate specific fetish games to a language most of the world dont understand, the audience is limited and you get less response,  its a noble task though and i commend you for doing it  :happy:  

While there isnt that many english omorashi translators/game makers out there, their games gets alot of attention, aquarius has around 10k downloads on this page alone, so i think alot of people really are enjoying their games, and i for one, are thankfull for all the games, these few hardworking people have made for us, games like mojique, hareame, shikkin 128, aquarius, blackheart the pirate, selfless magician has to pee, the sanguinary emissary etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely loved the first two chapters, especially Chrona's wetting scene... (>///<) Anyway, I saw your currently 'dead' topic about Emily, and I really want to help, but I can't post on it, so please, 'bring it back to life', so to speak. Also, I saw your bit about 3 month breaks, and I have a feeling that won't be very good for fans. Consider doing it like The Walking Dead, with one mid-season, (or mid-chapter) break for about a month, and a 3-6 month break between each chapter. I was also hoping, if you don't mind, to help on the main game in and of itself, however if you don't want this, I don't need to. If that is unavailable, I would like to help with artwork or another part to contribute to furthering the game, but as with before, if you don't want help, feel free to say so. I absolutely think you should consider either releasing chapters or releasing a chapter every major update. I want you to know, though, that if you do allow me to help you, or even just for the Emily project, I'm into it, full fledged, near-full time. Thank you, and please respond. -Omovladz, possibly the biggest fan of your masterpiece!

• 1 month later...

I love this game so far, hope it hasn't been scrapped or anything and the creator is fine :( anyway, i don't know if he/she will see this, but he/she did say to leave suggested scenes, so here's mine :p

I think it would be amazing if there was a scene where each girl at some point are really desperate to pee and when the finally release it after holding it for so long they accidentally let out a cute fart too and get really embarrassed about it :) yeah, you know when girls IRL have to pee so bad and when they finally sit down on the toilet and let it out they fart by accident, that's the sort of thing I'm talking about haha, would be really cute to see Chrona do it :p

Hope no one gets angry at me for suggesting this, if they do, i apologize :p

Edited by AredAPPLE (see edit history)