Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[English RPG Maker Desperation Game] Aquarius

Just wanted to let you know I really thoroughly enjoyed playing the part of the game you've finished so far. The desperation part is excellently worked in to the stories and the characters are believable, lively and well fleshed out. I actually found to really appreciate the storyline and gameplay as well. Lots of attention to detail and actually quests which are just challenging enough to keep you going but not so far out that you get bored grinding just to try to get where you want to go. Good work on the quest hint as well, by the way, took my a couple of tries to figure the blue button puzzle out!

Thank you very much - you've obviously put a lot of work into this, and it shows! I'm looking forward to see the next installment if you get round to working further on this project. Excellently done and my compliments to you!

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Every day is going to be fun!" "Let's hope tomorrow is another exciting day as well!" Genre - Fantasy/Omorashi Platform - RPG Maker XP A game I've been working on with a story involving lots o

is the game actually fully done yet cuz if not y'd u even post it up ? <_< sometimes i question people's sanity

Happy 4th birthday Aquarius. Please come back to us soon.

Posted Images

Blearg damm blue buttons :/ I cant seem to figure this whole thing out I've pressed every single blue ones (like the hints told me) and I know it has to do something with the one you keep on hesitating because i've pressed every single one except this one and it said I didn't have enough =-=...

Anyway so far great game I've made ria desperate before she started the challenge mwahahhahaa (evil laugh)

Blearg damm blue buttons :/ I cant seem to figure this whole thing out I've pressed every single blue ones (like the hints told me) and I know it has to do something with the one you keep on hesitating because i've pressed every single one except this one and it said I didn't have enough =-=...

Anyway so far great game I've made ria desperate before she started the challenge mwahahhahaa (evil laugh)

...I don't suppose you've figured it out? I'm stuck on the same part >.< I just know once I know how to do it, it's gonna be "Derp. I'm an idiot." kind of moment... @ @

is the game actually fully done yet cuz if not y'd u even post it up ? <_<

To show the amount fo work already done and ask people what would they like to improve. The japanese developers from that text board are doing exactly the same thing with their games. It's one thing to say "Hi guys, I'm making an omorashi game" - people would think "meh, another game that will never be finished" and move on. But showing something to back these words up is a completely different story. Besides, the players already pointed out a few bugs, which allowed Rainyday to fix them, helping the development process.

Anyway, I really like this game. It has a lot of potential and I hope to see it in finished state someday.

...I don't suppose you've figured it out? I'm stuck on the same part >.< I just know once I know how to do it, it's gonna be "Derp. I'm an idiot." kind of moment... @ @

Nope still nothing did you find anything yet ? 'Cause I think it has something to do with matching colors or else there wouldnt be a purple one and for you to be able for the crystal to say that you have enough you NEED to have all the blues including the one behind the crystal. SOOOO I think you have to hit the same amount of blues then red... Or something like that... D:

Nope still nothing did you find anything yet ? 'Cause I think it has something to do with matching colors or else there wouldnt be a purple one and for you to be able for the crystal to say that you have enough you NEED to have all the blues including the one behind the crystal. SOOOO I think you have to hit the same amount of blues then red... Or something like that... D:

I've tried flipping the switches red, blue, red, blue, red, blue...

But it didn't work...

So either that's not how, or I dun goofed somewhere

I'm glad you like the combat, I actually put it together quickly thinking I'd overhaul the system later, but I did put in a decent bit of care to make sure it wasn't boring.

Do you mind saying which parts of it you thought were good for reference?

Also hahaha, I anticipated lots of people getting stuck on the button puzzle, it's got a few devious tricks to it.

I'll PM you a hint.

hehe, you should PM me a hint too, awesome game by the way, keep working!

By chage of diologue i mean like after they say their origional thing it will switch to something like "good day" or "how are you" something not so long so that i just spam the button for the conversation to end, unless of corse the conversation has something to do with the story, keep those repeating. And yea i didnt understand the config thing but ill try saying what you said to do.

Edited by Zamary (see edit history)

So as expected, a bunch of people are stuck on the switch puzzle.

Big congrats to those who figured it out on their own, though.

Here are a few hints regarding various theories:

-The order you press switches in doesn't matter

-Ria hesitating on that one switch is meaningless, it's only for comic value

-The sign is not lying in the slightest and is the most important hint: 'You will pass if you do not disturb anything that is red'

-There are 11 switches to activate in all

-If you think you've done everything you had to but still failed, Chrona will make a comment on it: pay attention to what Ria says immediately after that

Also to make it less troublesome, if you didn't notice, if you use Chrona's magic outside of battle, you can avoid enemy encounters for five seconds (But you need it off to flip switches).

PM sent.

Also if you figure the puzzle out, try not to post the answer. I mean, it's not fair if people who only get round to playing later are spared the suffering of the second trial, right?

Found a dangerous bug I won't be able to fix till tomorrow in v1.04 since I'm on my phone's internet, so do your best to avoid it until then:

"If you talk to anyone who gives a special reply when desperate when someone in the party has the [Leaking] status but nobody has [Desperate], the game will hang in an infinite loop trying to figure out exactly which party member is 'desperate'.

Whoops."

Edited by Rainyday (see edit history)

V0.104 is done, I recommend downloading it once it's approved.

-That dangerous bug mentioned earlier shouldn't be a problem any more.

-It's been pointed out that if Chrona wets herself on the mountain, the text box will keep shaking from that point on. This won't happen anymore, and as a quick fix for those stuck with it who don't want to replay that event, go to the dining room (Middle floor dormitory upper floor) and talk to the chicken, and save your game.

-Added a tiny tiny scene (not worth going back to watch) if you lose to Paprika and May, since the sudden game over there didn't make much sense.

-Fixed a bug where Liza doesn't randomize her choice if you talk to her while both girls are desperate (How many people even noticed you can go into their room after the test? Well, not much happens in there anyway)

That's about it for this release.

Yeah I don't seem much right now as it is simply because I only started posting because of your game haha.

Anyway I've finished the whole demo (since yesterday (couldn't post about it because of my derpy internet)) and I must say it is amazingly good. I love how you implemented the bladder meter and such. The only thing I'm actually dissapointed about is the fact that there's no bedwetting scenes so far but thats only me being eager to see more :p .

Hmmm, about bedwetting, I'm not sure how I'm actually going to pull that off.

The thing is that it's not an area that appeals to me much, so I don't know if it would do a good job implementing it.

I'll probably include a scene of it or two but I wonder about the feasibility of a regular system.

I mean, I put in the panties changing system but it was kind of cut short because I really didn't have much inspiration for it.

I will think about it, though.

So as expected, a bunch of people are stuck on the switch puzzle.

Big congrats to those who figured it out on their own, though.

Here are a few hints regarding various theories:

-The order you press switches in doesn't matter

-Ria hesitating on that one switch is meaningless, it's only for comic value

-The sign is not lying in the slightest and is the most important hint: 'You will pass if you do not disturb anything that is red'

-There are 11 switches to activate in all

-If you think you've done everything you had to but still failed, Chrona will make a comment on it: pay attention to what Ria says immediately after that

Also to make it less troublesome, if you didn't notice, if you use Chrona's magic outside of battle, you can avoid enemy encounters for five seconds (But you need it off to flip switches).

Yes...Pay attention to what she says...God...I feel like such a-- oh well, it was really clever.