Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Howard TV Girls Wet Their Pants

I fucking love Howard. Dont hate on him if you dont him.

and Ive heard about these girls coming on and doing this but I could never find it. Awesome find man!

I don't hate him, he just sort of annoys me at times(plus i'm getting REALLY sick of him ranting about how much he hates Jay Leno, we get it dude, STFU about it already!).

I remember pretty vividly that this happened as Patches and her secretary by then described what happened on some IRC channel. Patches with the models and a boyfriend of one of them went to NY and they recorded part of one of their movies there. This was supposed to be one of the scenes but they were not allowed to record the happening themselves. I remember Patches "saying" that things were completely recorded by the Stern crew, even till the point they came with running camera's back to them. When I saw the footage of the second clip seeing the camera going to the Patches crew I was hoping to see Patches herself for the first time. But I only see two guys that seem to be the Patches crew, (and the third model in a flash that appears in the movie they made in NY) Makes me wonder...

Archived