Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Howard TV Girls Wet Their Pants

- - - - - Wetting Female

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Male Flutterby

Flutterby

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 397 posts
Two Patches models wet their pants on the Howard Stern show. (One fails; two parts. No wetting in part 2)

aaa.JPG - Size: 82.79KB, Downloads: 3989 aaaa.JPG - Size: 77.37KB, Downloads: 3902

Attached File  (1) Girls Wet Their Pants.flv   78.64MB   639 downloads
Attached File  (2) Girls Wet Their Pants.flv   80.43MB   458 downloads

Edited by Flutterby, 26 September 2012 - 12:45 AM.

Male Meowth

Meowth
I hate Howard Stern with a passion.

Posted Image

Blessed are the wicked

Cursed are the weak

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,022 posts

I hate Howard Stern with a passion.

I'm not a huge fan of him either, but I can't deny that this video is pretty cool.

Male Meowth

Meowth
Alright, I'll give it to you; this was pretty interesting.

Posted Image

Blessed are the wicked

Cursed are the weak

Male Person7

Person7
lol Howard Stern.

WHOOOOA MAN, IM GONNA STICK THIS INTERNS DICK IN A PENCIL SHARPNER. TOTALLY EDGY BRO, THIS IS REAL RADIO. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT, REAL EDGY RADIO, ITS ALL ABOUT THE SHOW MAN.

That pretty much sums up his entire career. Im surprised he's lasted this long on air lol.

Male marco3113

marco3113

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 32 posts
I fucking love Howard. Dont hate on him if you dont him.
and Ive heard about these girls coming on and doing this but I could never find it. Awesome find man!

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,022 posts

I fucking love Howard. Dont hate on him if you dont him.
and Ive heard about these girls coming on and doing this but I could never find it. Awesome find man!

I don't hate him, he just sort of annoys me at times(plus i'm getting REALLY sick of him ranting about how much he hates Jay Leno, we get it dude, STFU about it already!).

Male yertle2012

yertle2012

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 64 posts
Bababoey! This is some vintage Stern, I see the Jackie the Jokeman. That dates this to before January of 2001. Howard does great interviews, and I always enjoy the news with Robin.

Male openmindeddude

openmindeddude

Leaking

• Restricted Member
  • 91 posts
Anyone know when this was from? just curious

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 479 posts
I can't believe I've never seen this before. It's amazing how the second model was mentally blocked and crying on disappointment after she failed

Male MrMakeherWait

MrMakeherWait

Leaking

• 145 posts
This was a bit of a letdown for me... the cute funny girl couldn't even wet herself.

Male desperationlover

desperationlover

Leaking

• Banned
  • 95 posts
just curious i remmeber a point when they were airing his show on E! where he had gone in to the Voyeur dorm and had a ladie pee in a cat box and also one where a model talks about peeing in a cup at a party (batchlor party i think it was) if any one remembers or can find it please either notify me the location of it or post them here (2 seperate epicodes) thanks

Male Flutterby

Flutterby

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 397 posts
I remember pretty vividly that this happened as Patches and her secretary by then described what happened on some IRC channel. Patches with the models and a boyfriend of one of them went to NY and they recorded part of one of their movies there. This was supposed to be one of the scenes but they were not allowed to record the happening themselves. I remember Patches "saying" that things were completely recorded by the Stern crew, even till the point they came with running camera's back to them. When I saw the footage of the second clip seeing the camera going to the Patches crew I was hoping to see Patches herself for the first time. But I only see two guys that seem to be the Patches crew, (and the third model in a flash that appears in the movie they made in NY) Makes me wonder...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female, Wetting Female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users