Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

High school girl peed her pants on the morning bus

high school female peed pants bus twitter

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

plorenz3

plorenz3

Leaking

• 78 posts
I could have a future career as a private investigator, at least when it comes to pee. X)

I was searching twitter last night for "peed bus" and scrolling down through all the posts I came across this interesting post from a Simaran Patel on September 4:

"abby just peed herself on the bus.. get me out of here.."

This really turned me on, so I did some further investigating. Under Simaran's pictures on twitter, she named one of her friends Abigail Vanest. The picture on twitter of abigail was of a hot blonde high school girl. A facebook search of that name turned up the following page: http://www.facebook.com/a.vanest19

Abigail Vanest goes by the nickname "Princess Abby." To verify this was the correct girl, I checked her friends list, and "Simaran Patel" is one of the first names on it.

There are some pictures of Abby on her facebook page. Obviously the picture of her peeing her pants isn't public. But she is an incredibly hot high school girl. I assume that she was in a rush in the morning to catch the bus, was gonna pee first thing at school upon arriving, but simply couldn't hold it. I thought it was very hot and wanted to share. Hope others enjoy it as much as I did :)

Male antifairy

antifairy
Meh. So some random girl wet herself on a bus, happens all the time. Though you didn't provide the link to said story and only provided a picture, I feel like this is kinda stalkerish of you and I don't approve. Sorry.

Female Maria-Sanza

Maria-Sanza
nope nope nope D:
y’all need to hide yo facebook, hide yo twitter, and hide yo tumblr cause they be stalkin' errythang out here
Posted Image[6/2/2012 2:25pm] Vanada: its like wait... shes super kinky... this is REALLY fucking hot... but shes never been with anyone and has a cute and strangly innocent side as well... WHAT
DLLYouTubeVideos

plorenz3

plorenz3

Leaking

• 78 posts
OK looking back at it, it really wasn't worth posting. I promise I'm not hacking pages to see hidden pictures or anything, but I should definitely post more relevant stuff and not "stalkerish" stuff. Does anybody know how to delete this?

Female Maria-Sanza

Maria-Sanza
Haha, don't sweat it, I was just joking.
Posted Image[6/2/2012 2:25pm] Vanada: its like wait... shes super kinky... this is REALLY fucking hot... but shes never been with anyone and has a cute and strangly innocent side as well... WHAT
DLLYouTubeVideos

Male Person7

Person7
Serves people right for posting all their personal information on the internet.

You'd be surprised how much you can find out about someone just by doing a google search. All you need is their name these days.

Male Les

Les

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 15 posts
You used to need a phonebook to do this sort of thing, facebook and google makes it easy.

Edited by Les, 08 September 2012 - 01:35 AM.

OmniLisk

OmniLisk

Fully Wetting

• VIP Member
  • 260 posts

Serves people right for posting all their personal information on the internet.

You'd be surprised how much you can find out about someone just by doing a google search. All you need is their name these days.

This. I remember reading some book about dystopian totalitaristic sociecy when I was a kid. Among other things, people were willingly filling forms with various details about their personal accords (which were later used by the government enforcers). It seemed so unreal back then, but look where we are now.

Male The_Pancake

The_Pancake

Fully Wetting

• 238 posts
You can at least post the tweet at this point, haha.

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,723 posts
A little disconcerting as to what people can find out these days...

Male Gregg

Gregg

Soaking Wet

• 377 posts

A little disconcerting as to what people can find out these days...

It's more disconcerting the kind of information people are willing to make publicly available...

If I run down the street shouting private information, people would think I was crazy. But post it online, and it's not only considered normal, but people actually try to blame the medium that you are voluntarily using.

Male DanceFan

DanceFan

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 17 posts
There's a basic rule of thumb when it comes to the internet, if you don't want the whole world to know about it don't share it...regardless of what your privacy settings are, it's still the internet.

Male Weaver

Weaver

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 355 posts
I was bored, saw this and looked it up.

The girl who supposedly wet herself apparently had a bottle of water or something on the bus, and she spilled it on herself. Her friends joked about it over twitter. Nothing to see here, move along, etc...
*Tosses a pillow at you.* :x

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,723 posts

It's more disconcerting the kind of information people are willing to make publicly available...

If I run down the street shouting private information, people would think I was crazy. But post it online, and it's not only considered normal, but people actually try to blame the medium that you are voluntarily using.

True but these are minors and it means they don't quite know what they are doing and probably didn't get the 'internet safety lesson'
Then again its pretty inoquous information

Female Ryoku-the-Fox

Ryoku-the-Fox

Fully Wetting

• Deactivated
  • 283 posts
... I'll be honest... this creeped me out.

And I'm now very glad I don't use any online social websites.

Male antifairy

antifairy

I was bored, saw this and looked it up.

The girl who supposedly wet herself apparently had a bottle of water or something on the bus, and she spilled it on herself. Her friends joked about it over twitter. Nothing to see here, move along, etc...

haha. So much for private investigating :x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high, school, female, peed, pants, bus, twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users