Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has to be my favorite type of vid. B2B has the best collection, but can't be uploaded. I'd encourage people to support Dave, anyway; he does high quality and on-topic work. Some are from Glim

Unfortunately I think this is true, I used to frequently check her tumblr, it had some of the best omo content I have ever seen, and I've seen most of it at this point. With the announcement of the po

These aren't videos, but rather than create a new thread, I thought I'd add these pictures I found:

Posted Images

I enjoy my rather large bladder; I have recently held and measured up to 1.35 liters. My average for a painful, starting to leak hold is 1.25 liters. I tried taking some pix of my bladder while extremely full, for another pee site. Due to the fact I have a big belly the distention is not visible, even though in one shot I actually started leaking, because I could not hold it any longer. I measured my waist in the bladder area and although I could not see the difference it increased from 43 inches to 46 inches. When in the later stages I must loosen my pants to relieve the squeezing of my bladder.I had to do that about 20 minutes ago.

In any event I think it is against the rules to post the pix on this site as I was naked, and my penis is visible. I would enjoy seeing pix of others with distended bladders especially females.

Need to pee status 7 squrming

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...