Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bulging bladder videos?

* * * * * 2 votes Bulging Bladder desperation peeing

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Male hmcc24

hmcc24

Leaking

• 89 posts
Does anyone here have any videos of a bulging bladder like showing it off? I find those really good (and impressive lol I've been trying to acheive that as well but thats a different story :p)

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,704 posts
There was a thrEad on this a WHILE BACK

Sorry for the caps, it should come up on a search.

Male hmcc24

hmcc24

Leaking

• 89 posts
Oh, sorry I actually did do a search but nothing came up :( could you point me to the right direction?

Edited by hmcc24, 07 September 2012 - 12:29 PM.

CuriousOne

CuriousOne

Leaking

• 94 posts
Searched, nothing came up. I am also quite interested in this..

Male Ben830

Ben830

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 38 posts
I know there is babyweewee10 on xtube that shows a before and after picture of her bulging bladder.
And there a lot of videos on bound2burst of course.

Male kongman88

kongman88

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 10 posts
i have some, but they're of me

wetpant00

wetpant00

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts

i have some, but they're of me

Show then :D

Male kongman88

kongman88

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 10 posts
http://www.youtube.c...?gl=UG&hl=en-GB heres my channel, got a few on there

Male despcanuck

despcanuck

• Basic Member
  • 3 posts
I'll sweeten the pot a little. If we can get even one video of a clearly bulging female bladder (that isn't Ana Didovic), I'll sit down and write a really hot female desperation story and post it on the site.

Male DlavalD

DlavalD

Spurting

• 204 posts
Download p657 from sneaky pee, it's a blonde actress called "Clare Olsen" and she's got an impressing swollen bladder.
Or you can check "glasses" from Glimpse with Pandora (she's in her 40's I guess so not really my kind of women but whatever) showing first her over full bladder then filling 4 big glasses with her pee.
I can't upload the vids for now cause my connection really suck (I can't watch a youtube video lol) and also cause Sneaky Pee vids are not allowed to be upload since the author of the site complain about it.

Female GemmyRose

GemmyRose

Pika-Pika

• Contributory Member
  • 1,091 posts
i have a few in my collection....ill upload them when i get chance

July 14th 2010 - Best day of my life <3 <3

Male sakjdowe

sakjdowe

• Trial Member
  • 6 posts
Take a look at the trailer of this video, the bulging bladder is very evident: http://www.bound2bur...escription.html

However, I don't have the full video :(

Female Beatrix

Beatrix

Omo.org's Big Sis :)

• Contributory Member
  • 807 posts

Take a look at the trailer of this video, the bulging bladder is very evident: http://www.bound2bur...escription.html

However, I don't have the full video :(

I, however, have the shorter version of this video :D I can tell you it's very good, but...

*SPOILERS*

The ending is very anti-climatic unfortunately :(

To those whom I love - without you all I wouldn't be here right now xxx

SUMMER OF BEA - http://omorashi.org/...d-lots-of-pics/

Male BudTX

BudTX

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

POPULAR

This has to be my favorite type of vid. B2B has the best collection, but can't be uploaded. I'd encourage people to support Dave, anyway; he does high quality and on-topic work.

Some are from Glimpse; they sometimes have some good bulge videos, but they're few and far between. I lost a bunch due to a RAID failure, so if anyone has any, they'd be appreciated. My appologies for any of these that are reposts on this site.

Most (or all) of these will contain nudity and hardcore action. Don't download if these things make you cry.

Attached File  2girlh.mpg   9.94MB   2735 downloads - Poppy (?) peeing on another girl. Starts with big bladder that shrinks as she pees.

Attached File  49.mpg   15.64MB   3456 downloads - Poppy (?) again with a shrinking bladder.

Attached File  71.mpg   5.54MB   2341 downloads - Cute girl from InTheCrack pee dancing.

Attached File  512.mpg   6.85MB   3155 downloads - Huge! Unknown origin, although I've seen it many times over many years.

Attached File  6751315 Huge bladder pissing girl peeing.avi   9.64MB   3365 downloads - You've likely seen this one before, but it's one of my faves. Samantha from XXXhaust.

Attached File  glassesh.mpg   39.77MB   1988 downloads - Pandora from Glimpse, shows her bladder then pees in glasses.

Attached File  JoyAngeles - Ana Didovic - Bulging Bladder March 2005 (SP69).wmv   16.94MB   2311 downloads - The great Ana Didovic with a huge bladder.

Attached File  JoyAngeles - Francesca Salvatore 07 Feb 2005 Very full bladder, pees outside (SP69).wmv   11.49MB   2052 downloads - Ana again.

Attached File  powerpee.wmv   9.51MB   1458 downloads - Ana yet again.

Attached File  piss_bukkake-73.mpg   9.8MB   2294 downloads
Attached File  piss_bukkake-74.mpg   9.8MB   2522 downloads - Clips that have been floating around. I figured out if's from a Japanese film called "Urine Girl 3," I think from NaturalHigh. I have the full movie if anyone wants it, but the crowd of girls with huge bladders is only at the end. Basically, this dude who thinks he's hot shit because he has highlights in his hair continually bangs this girl (seen her before, don't know her name) while a crowd of desperate girls await they're turn to pee on the couple. There are a lot of nice huge bladders, and they have to wait their turn.

Attached File  vol1h.mpg   29.82MB   1772 downloads
Attached File  vol2h.mpg   30.34MB   1947 downloads - More Pandora. Empties her bulging bladder in a bowl, then measures it.

Edited by BudTX, 26 October 2012 - 11:08 AM.

Female Beatrix

Beatrix

• Contributory Member
  • 807 posts
Thank you so much for these videos Bud! :D I love them!! x

Male verint

verint

Dribbling

• 47 posts
512.mpg - that's insane! like the fart as well.. ;)

Male BudTX

BudTX

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts

Thank you so much for these videos Bud! :D I love them!! x

You're perfectly welcome ;)

Actually, it was your impressive pics (Summer of Bea) that got me thinking about those vids.

Female Beatrix

Beatrix

• Contributory Member
  • 807 posts

Actually, it was your impressive pics (Summer of Bea) that got me thinking about those vids.

Aww, thank you sweetie :) I'm glad I can be of inspiration to you :D x

Male WetterWolf

WetterWolf

Permanently Suspended

• Banned
  • 20 posts
those vids are awesome, thanks ;)

This member has been permanently banned for violating our forum policy on stalkerish and creepy behavior. Randomly messaging people on the site and requesting cams will get you immediately banned without warning. Be sure you read the Rules & Guidelines before making the same mistake this previous member did.

Male Racehorse

Racehorse

Dribbling

• 71 posts
This thread is great. I'll try to find some more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bulging, Bladder, desperation, peeing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users