Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fear Wetting

Fear Wetting peeing Pants

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Male thedailywet

thedailywet

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 41 posts
Is anyone else interested in fear wetting? I think a quick search on YouTube shows that the phrase 'Oh my god I was so scared I peed my pants' is probably slightly overused and exaggerated. It's certainly not easy to find material!

The only one I know of is the HD Wetting Video which is amazing - a very sexy girl scared into peeing in her jeans, very well acted too. I won't mention what happens because it would be spoilers for any future members.

Anyway, it's made me hungry for more :rolleyes:

Female vikka

vikka

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 333 posts
Hey thedailywet,

Me too am very fascinated by fear wetting! But I haven't found anything real good stuff of that topic. Let's hope our members have some tips... Actually I've had an accident myself once, when I was very close to be hit by a car. Maybe I'll write about it here; I'd almost forgotten about that incident...

Anyway, I would like to read about, watch a video of or pictures of a fear wetting! So, if someone has anything...

Edited by vikka, 24 August 2012 - 08:06 PM.

An Omorashi Yagai girl!

Male Linkx

Linkx
Absolutely dude love fear based accidents. If you're familiar with the artist LivingInfinite he's also a huge fan of that scenario.

I've never witnessed a fear wetting however the closest would probably when I was skiing with my girlfriend and I came up behind her and gave her a playful swat on the butt and she peed her pants a little. Not exactly fear wetting but a fond memory regardless hehe

Male Bobby_DL

Bobby_DL

Leaking

• 80 posts
Fear wettings are the best, never had one myself. I'm blessed/cursed with an iron bladder

Edited by Bobby_DL, 25 August 2012 - 09:35 AM.

Male pp123

pp123

Leaking

• 79 posts
they're definitely my favorite type of wetting. there isn't much content on them unfortunately. still if you look around this forum there are some stories and a few videos

Male TVGuy

TVGuy

Omorashi Veteran

• Producer
  • 615 posts
This is just a totally shameless, but yet on topic, plug for my website HD Wetting. Here are some of the fear videos we have available-

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 5,445 posts
These are top knotch films!

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Contributory Member
  • 477 posts
This topic has been widely discussed in the past. I absolutely love fear wettings, especially when they are real. I've only had a personal experience and it was during a jump (I am a skydiver) so... a girl was about to make his first jump and when the door was opened she completely froze and peed her pants in pure fear, and let me tell you it wasn't a little spurt, she completely soaked her jeans ... I did my jump "trying to hide my boner :p " and when the plane landed she was crying of embarrassment but we all comfort her and said it wasn't a big deal and after a while she ended laughing at the whole thing.

Here are some examples of fear wetting that I have, I am sure those has been post a million times but just in case, some real stuff, some staged and some from movies

Attached Files

Male xdangman

xdangman

Spurting

• 198 posts
I have kind of mixed feelings about fear wetting, its simply amazing and enjoyable in videos (faked ones) but in real life i would feel sorry for him/her and cant find it really enjoyable then.

asdf2000

asdf2000

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
In videos, soooo often it feels so obviously fake to me that I'm not really bothering watching em even...

Male bomb851

bomb851

Soaking Wet

• Supporting Member
  • 359 posts
I like it; however, it's darn near impossible to film someone in the process of wetting themselves due to fear. The obviously staged fear wetting videos are decent but lack the authenticity.

Female irishgirl

irishgirl

Dribbling

• 67 posts
My problem with fear wetting is how quickly they happen. I'm one for the drawn-out shame of desperation. However, I've seen some fics with desperate characters who end up wetting from fear, now that is SEXY.

As an aside, when I was twelve I was playing hide-and-seek in the dark at my friend's house (it was a huge house) and I hid under a table and grabbed the seeker's leg as she walked by and scared her so bad she wet herself enough to have to change pants xD. I felt so accomplished in the weird way a sexually undeveloped 12yo can.

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 719 posts
http://omorashi.org/...g-compliations/

Check this out, not bad stuff

LivingInfinite

LivingInfinite

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 267 posts

This topic has been widely discussed in the past. I absolutely love fear wettings, especially when they are real. I've only had a personal experience and it was during a jump (I am a skydiver) so... a girl was about to make his first jump and when the door was opened she completely froze and peed her pants in pure fear, and let me tell you it wasn't a little spurt, she completely soaked her jeans ... I did my jump "trying to hide my boner :p " and when the plane landed she was crying of embarrassment but we all comfort her and said it wasn't a big deal and after a while she ended laughing at the whole thing.

Here are some examples of fear wetting that I have, I am sure those has been post a million times but just in case, some real stuff, some staged and some from movies

Thanks for that, I've been looking for some of those for a while.

Male Dr. Takano

Dr. Takano

Thanks for that, I've been looking for some of those for a while.

Man, your fear wetting is the best out there for me. I'm going to plug you artwork since you didn't.
The end may justify the means so long as there is something to justify. - Leon Trotsky

LivingInfinite

LivingInfinite

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 267 posts
Oh, haha. Thank you :)

Male GaijinJohn

GaijinJohn

Omorashi Veteran

• 850 posts

I'd love to go skydiving, but it's always been too expensive. The prospects of seeing something like that only make it more appealing...
"The end justifies the means as long as there is an end to justify."
-Leon Trotsky
"Nothing ever ends..."
-Dr. Manhattan

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Contributory Member
  • 477 posts

I'd love to go skydiving, but it's always been too expensive. The prospects of seeing something like that only make it more appealing...

Skydiving is expensive in my country too, but once you get your own equipment the price is considerably lower. From I know that wetting event only happens once in my drop zone and I was there for pure luck :D

Male gatroda

gatroda

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 10 posts
I am a big fan of fear wetting but its hard to find unfortunately. There are some mainstream movies featuring such scenes but the scenes are too short.

One can say that peeing out of fear is sudden and sometimes unnoticeable due to small amount of pee that comes out in real situations, the bladder is not full almost always.

But these scenes can be faked so that the models have full bladders and they are forced to pee under fear.

Male jellofreak5

jellofreak5

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 11 posts
It's such a shame there are so few of these videos. I would even be alright with staged fear wettings, they are so hard to come by!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users