Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Measured bladder capacity

I measure quite often....a couple of years ago i averaged around 500-600 mls....then over time as i undertook more holds my capacity increased and now i usually average around 1.5 - 2 liters.....however i have a crowning achievement where i broke 2 of my records....i was challenged to do a mega hold and from start to finish i held for 61 and a half hours and when i measured it i had 3.4 litres.....that was the most ive ever held and someday i might try and break that record :p

Oh my God! That is absolutely amazing. You are a bladder QUEEN!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually tried to measure today since I had no idea and I held it for over 15 hours (most of that I was asleep, I didn't release my morning pee then started drinking) and I only did 787 ml.  I was disappointed but am thinking of doing another hold in a few minutes.  I think I could hold more but I was getting really uncomfortable so decided to go.

I tried to do a more structured hold this time and got better results.  I started at 6:30 pm with an empty bladder and between 6:30 and 7:00 I drank a little over a liter of water (1065 ml).  I was feeling a little queasy after that much water but managed to get down another little more than a liter (1065 ml) from 7:00 pm until 7:15 pm.  I wanted to wait longer to let go to get a decent measurement but I was so uncomfortable with such a full bladder that I peed into my container around 7:40 pm.  My pee measured at 1250 ml, so I got a little over a liter!  I didn't think I'd be able to do it and I know it isn't much but I'm happy with the results.

• 3 weeks later...

My normal bursting point-starting to  leak is 1.25 liters. My record is 1.35 liters, but that was extremely painful. It occurred because I was holding to measure when my son  showed up. I was squirming and grabbing myself under the desk. He stayed and talked awhile , from across the room. If I stood up holding myself he would know my predicament . If I didn't hold myself I would wet my pants in front of him and lose the measuring Opportunity . Neither chose worked so I continued to hold it in extreme agony. I was beginning to fear I would wet myself anyway , and didn't care about measuring I was in so much pain ,but there was no good way to get up . Finally he left and I hobbled to the bathroom and measured 1.35 liters , the most I can hold. I had held it 14 hours. For the next few hours I had to pee every half hour.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 3 years later...

Precisely measured? I've done a bit over 1800ml before. I seldom do holds, and almost never measure (I like wetting quite a bit more), so I'm not sure what my max is, but 2000 mils may be possible given optimal conditions. I'm well over 6' tall, although a bit slender-framed, and my incessantly shy bladder and social anxiety certainly helped stretch my limits as I grew up :P

Now that I've lost a considerable amount of weight, the bulge is pretty huge on the rare occasions I get really full...

This thread is making me interested in how much i can hold. 

Today im doing an all day hold. Started the day  with 32oz of coffee and about that much water spread out till about noo. Took a nap and woke up a little desperae an hour later. Then had 12 oz of cranberry juice and then 24 oz of water. 

About an hour later got really desperate but i had to quit the hold. I like pee desperation and wetting but not messing. I tried to go with out losing as much pee as i could. ... oh well back to drinking more fluids.

Edited by Micron27
Update (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
On 24/10/2016 at 9:31 PM, HPattern said:

Precisely measured? I've done a bit over 1800ml before. I seldom do holds, and almost never measure (I like wetting quite a bit more), so I'm not sure what my max is, but 2000 mils may be possible given optimal conditions. I'm well over 6' tall, although a bit slender-framed, and my incessantly shy bladder and social anxiety certainly helped stretch my limits as I grew up :P

Now that I've lost a considerable amount of weight, the bulge is pretty huge on the rare occasions I get really full...

Whoa, 1800mL is a huge amount!

And there's always The Bulge Diary thread if you ever feel inclined to share how huge your bladder bulge can get. d:

Measured out about 1.2l recently after not holding for ages (so bladder was feeling strong!) and that was the limit of the measuring jug so probably more like 1.4-1.5l... but a few months ago when I was doing holds more regularly (and therefore bladder feeling the strain!) was only 850ml... Bit of a random range, probably more dependent on the strength & will to resist peeing than any change in actual capacity...

...Though I feel this may have to be a challenge...

I measure my output fairly regularly.  As my only loo is upstairs and I'm often busy downstairs, it's often more convenient to use a container of some sort and, if I didn't know otherwise, I'd say a measuring jug was made for the purpose.  My typical output tends to be somewhere between 350ml and 500ml.  400ml is not unusual.  It's rarely above 600ml but one occasion I think I did and exceptional 750ml.