Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thibs123

Looking for videos of girls peeing in naughty places

48 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm new here and would love to see some videos of girls peeing in naughty places for fun!:D ex: soap dispenser, floor drain, urinal, bottle, cat litter! Videos would be greatly appreciated! Thanks alot!:D I think this post is in the right place. But if not feel free to let me know. Thanks again guys!

I can only download the first one, I have no permission for the remaining two videos. Do you have the same?

i don't seemt o have permission to view the last two attachments either....never had that happen before

thank you countryman, they seem to be working now

Thank you so much country man!:D those are the best videos of that kind I've ever seen!

Pretty good Country Man you are awesome!

Something tells me Country Man has been collecting these for a while, lol. That video "Wet jeans after the pub shuts" is really hot. I love how she keeps shoving her hand in between her legs, then she gets bumped a little and her jeans are soaked. Also love how for the rest of the video they keep getting shots of her wet crotch in there. Then at the end she even mentions it. I feel so weird getting aroused while they keep showing the bloody guy though.

EDIT: oops, didn't realize I posted this in the wrong thread.

Edited by Hydrophilic

Thanks for the uploads, Country Man!

More gals rock the catbox!

WPC_Meow - Some girls have to pee realy bad - Naked Litter Pee has many kitty litter pissers, plus one girl using a big galvanized bucket. Thanks to wienster for collected these!

Squating_Litter_Tray_Piss shows a full moon.

Pee in the Litter Box is a lovely standing pee that also gives a cat's perspective on this.

WPC_Meow - Some girls have to pee realy bad - Naked Litter Pee.avi

Squating_Litter_Tray_Piss.mov

Pee in the Litter Box.flv

I'm not sure what it is about a litter box, but I really like those type of videos.

Makes me wish I was more of a cat person.

sorry guys, I was away for a while. Thanks a lot Country man!!!!, and other people who posted videos, I never thought I'd get a lot of videos like this!, thanks guys!!:D