Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Night Desperation (Pics)

Desperation night pics pictures peeing wetting relief desperation

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Female Azula

Azula

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 276 posts

POPULAR

I wasn't going to do this at first, but as soon as my grandma fell asleep, well..why not? xD

Alright, So i think I only used the bathroom twice today-er, yesterday. the last time i went was about 8:00 at night. I was spendng time with grams and was drinking those kool-aid packets you put in your water.

at 10:00 was when I went into my room (her other room). I did feel a tinge, but not enough to say i was desp or really need to go to the restroom.

at 11:45, i felt another tinge, where i did need to go to the restroom, but it was enough for me to ignore it and continue on playing my video game

12:30 was when i started to get desperate. not verty badly though. I didn't go to the bathroom not because i am in this mood now, but because i was most likely distracted..by my video game lol

1:30 I was desperate as hell! i mean, i was so desperate that anytime i moved, i felt my bladder ache a bit.

2:20 I'm still desperate, not letting go, and I am drinking one of those kool-aid packets, hmm, for some reason, they make me need to pee more.I guess i found my favorite drink for this kind of stuff. oh, anyways, I am grabbing my crotch with my hand, then I am crossing my legs...it's getting worse! >.< however..i haven't even leaked yet..which is odd.

2:23 got more kool-aid packets. drunk another bottle.

2:40 i am very desperate and still holding on, no leaks were made yet, however, i do feel my bladder bulging out O_o I am currently crossing my legs, doing crotch grabbage, and squirming to keep it all in.

2:46 A few leaks had made it into my panties, my panties are slightly damp at the moment.

2:54 my pee is dying to come out, but i won't let it...>_< I'm challenging myself to the fullest!

2:58 I am squirming now more than ever! I'm trying so hard to keep it in but I keep leaking into my panties >_<

3:07: I couldn't hold it any longer so I went to the bathroom, in the tub, tried to hold it there..and I ended up peeing myself, with the pee blooming onto my crotch as i sighed with relief. I peed for almost 2 minutues.

and I also took some pics...no..I haven't got my new phone yet sadly -__- so the pics are in shit quality. But I will get it soon...the pictures will be in better quality ^^ (and no..i iddn't have on pants...was too lazy to put on any >_>)

Attached Thumbnails

• download2.jpeg - Size: 76.13KB, Downloads: 1844
  • download.jpeg - Size: 65.63KB, Downloads: 1801
  • download1.jpeg - Size: 72.95KB, Downloads: 1688

Oh? my profanity is offensive? So is your fucking sensitive nature. So we're even.

Male Dr. Philthy

Dr. Philthy

Omorashi Veteran

• 534 posts
Nice with the description and great back shot. Yay for laziness towards pants. lol

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,725 posts
Thanks for sharing your very brave and you've got a hot ass :)

Male Tony00327

Tony00327

Spurting

• 194 posts
Wow, thanks for sharing! Great write-up, and wonderful pics, too! I know it would've made for an awesome video, if you could've recorded :)

I look forward to the next experience you share!

Male MrDesp

MrDesp

Spurting

• Contributory Member
  • 172 posts
Great style of writing and great description.....also superb pics....thanks for sharing :D
"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating"

Female Beatrix

Beatrix

Omo.org's Big Sis :)

• Contributory Member
  • 811 posts
I love the story hun! The pics are great too :D you mentioned your bladder bulging at one point, I'd love to see a pic of that if you get brave again hun :D Well done! x

To those whom I love - without you all I wouldn't be here right now xxx

SUMMER OF BEA - http://omorashi.org/...d-lots-of-pics/

Male SatinBritches

SatinBritches

Fully Wetting

• Premium Member
  • 228 posts
The pictures were wonderful.Thank you for posting them.

Male yertle2012

yertle2012

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 64 posts
Two minutes? I agree that it would've made a great video. Thanks for sharing.

Male wetfan87

wetfan87

Dribbling

• 74 posts
Nice story, nice pics :)

Male wetman22

wetman22

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
Damn girl, you need those panties dried. Let me do the honors. Id be happy to suck every last drop out of them ;)
Me? Crazy?! NAH!!!

Female GemmyRose

GemmyRose

Pika-Pika

• Contributory Member
  • 1,089 posts
I love the pics hunny...hope to see more soon :)

July 14th 2010 - Best day of my life <3 <3

Female Azula

Azula

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 276 posts
Thanks everyone for the comments! :D
Oh? my profanity is offensive? So is your fucking sensitive nature. So we're even.

Male Omo-G

Omo-G

Soaking Wet

• 354 posts
Can't wait for the next one. Maybe even a video.

Glad to see you found time to indulge yourself in wetting at your Grandmother's.

My Pokemon eggs. Click if you wish.

XbWY.png

Male LedinWind

LedinWind
Ahh, video games... The perfect way to wrap yourself up in something. lol love the undies ^^
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

Female Tosha92

Tosha92

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 30 posts
Those pictures made me have to pee and I dont wanna get up to go ;)

Male honkytonklagoon

honkytonklagoon

Spurting

• 184 posts
That was great, O-1. Isn't it strange how everything seems to speed up at the end?

Male Despfan31

Despfan31

Completely Drenched

• Contributory Member
  • 448 posts
Great description & pics! Looking forward for the next one. :)

Male fruitloops22

fruitloops22

• Trial Member
  • 6 posts
Great timeline-style story and excellent pics. I'm looking forward to more. :)

Male xdangman

xdangman

Spurting

• 198 posts
All i can say.. excellent story and pics made it even greater, i enjoy it a lot.

Male watchingherhold

watchingherhold

Leaking

• 77 posts
Great description of the build up too loosing control with the times next to it a nice touch. The pics were the icing on the cake. Thanks very much hope you'll do it again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female, Desperation, night, pics, pictures, peeing, wetting, relief, desperation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users