Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I peed in my younger sisters bed once

wetting panties

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Male SatinBritches

SatinBritches

Fully Wetting

• Premium Member
  • 228 posts
I was 12 and had an older sister and a younger sister.My younger sister was 10 and still wet her bed most nights.Mom would only change the sheets every few days the rest of the time just fold back the blankets and let the bed air dry.and she would just hang her wet pajamas over the back of the chair to dry for the following night.
Mom went to visit her sister for a long weekend and took my younger sister with her for four days and my older sister was going camping with a friends family leaving me home alone for four days.Even at age 12 I liked wetting my pants when ever I could get away with it.Once they left I had a look at my younger sisters bed to see if she had wet it as the pee stains were kind of a turn on even at that age.She had wet it the night before and mom folded back the blankets so it would air dry and it was dry,but the sheets were pee stained and her pajamas were hung over the chair dry.
That night I decided I was going to wet her bed seeing I could do so and get away with it.All I had to do the next day was fold back the blankets again and let it dry.I drank about four cans of pop before bed and really had to go bad.I was just going to sleep in my underwear but after seeing her pajamas over the chair decided to wear them and I gone in her dresser and grabbed a pair of her satin panties.At this point I was about to burst so I climbed into her bed all dressed in her pajamas and underwear.I still remember that wet bed smell and the feeling of the rubber sheet on the bed.
At first I did a few small leaks in my pants then just full force started peeing my pants at first on my back then I rolled over and finished laying on my stumac.I still remember the feeling as it puddled under me soaking my entire front side,front of my legs and front of the pajama top.It felt so warm and pleasent.I peed the bed three times that night.The next morning I folded back the blankets and hung the pajamas over the back of the chair like nothing happened and got away with it.I continued to pee in the panties for the rest of the weekend then just tossed them in the laundry pile and that was that.The temptation was just to much to resist ! B)

Male Hopeful

Hopeful

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 32 posts
Must've been an awesome experience. Glad you got to experience that!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wetting, panties

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 lurkers, 0 anonymous users