Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I think mom likes to wet herself

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Male bswanson

bswanson

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 29 posts
This may sound weird but I think my mom may like peeing her pants. She has had a lot of "accidents" that could have been avoided. Here are just a few.

We went to a movie and when we got to the car she say oh I forgot to go pee before we left. I gotta go bad and dont think I can make it home or even back in the theater. She said oh well accidents happen and the stood by the car and peed her pants.

We were going out of town for the weekend and we finally got to the hotel. as we were going to the room, she said she needed to pee. We got to the room she ran in the bathroom, leaving the door open and sat on toilet without pulling her pants down peeing thru them. She claimed she had to go so bad she didn't have time to pull them down.

On the same trip we were at the mall and we got there saying we would meet up at food court in 2 hours. We did and as soon as I saw my mom her pants were wet. She said she got so busy shopping and waited to long and peed her pants before she could get to the bathroom.

On the way home from that trip she had to pee while driving home so we were coming up to a rest stop but she said she didnt feel like stopping just to go pee. She said we were only an hour away from home anyway and just let it go, peeing her pants.

Shes even peed her pants at home watching a movie on tv saying she didnt feel like getting up.

Male anonymous guy choc

anonymous guy choc

Completely Drenched

• 415 posts
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
Choc's favorite MTG flavor texts:
"when killing five just isn't enough"; Hex. (this card kills 6 creatures.)
"Catch"; Lava Axe
"Sometimes death comes knocking, sometimes it tears down the walls"; Army of the damned.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."; Sizzle

Male bswanson

bswanson

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 29 posts
yes. but how exactly do I ask her why she likes doing it? even though she makes them look like accidents, its obvious shes peeing her pants on purpose.

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,019 posts

yes. but how exactly do I ask her why she likes doing it? even though she makes them look like accidents, its obvious shes peeing her pants on purpose.

Well you could try acting concerned about her doing it all the time and think she has a disease, then maybe she'll explain why she's really doing it.

Male SatinBritches

SatinBritches

Fully Wetting

• Premium Member
  • 228 posts
Next time she wets her pants try wetting yours and see what her reaction is.Maybe wet your pants at home and just say you waited to long.If she doesnt get mad chances are she wets hers on purpose.

Male bswanson

bswanson

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 29 posts
Well she did earlier today. She came home from town having to pee. She went to the toilet and didnt hear her close the door so I followed her down and saw her pee thru her pants on the toilet. I asked why and she said didn't have time. I said this happened last time too. why do you wait so long? She then said I think your old enough to know my little secret. I like to pee my pants. I have for a long time. It all started a years ago when I had an accident. I liked the feeling so much, I do it on purpose when I can. Is that why you tell me to pee my pants when when travel places I asked. She said yes, and asked if i liked it. I told her yes, and I pee my pants sometimes on purpose but what afraid to tell her. She said you don't have to hide it anymore. peeing your pants is a great thing. Then i had to go and she told me I should just to it right there in my pants and I did.

Male SatinBritches

SatinBritches

Fully Wetting

• Premium Member
  • 228 posts

Well she did earlier today. She came home from town having to pee. She went to the toilet and didnt hear her close the door so I followed her down and saw her pee thru her pants on the toilet. I asked why and she said didn't have time. I said this happened last time too. why do you wait so long? She then said I think your old enough to know my little secret. I like to pee my pants. I have for a long time. It all started a years ago when I had an accident. I liked the feeling so much, I do it on purpose when I can. Is that why you tell me to pee my pants when when travel places I asked. She said yes, and asked if i liked it. I told her yes, and I pee my pants sometimes on purpose but what afraid to tell her. She said you don't have to hide it anymore. peeing your pants is a great thing. Then i had to go and she told me I should just to it right there in my pants and I did.

I wish my mom was like that growing up.I would have wet my pants a lot more often !

Male pissant

pissant

Squirming

• Banned
  • 35 posts
Can we please keep obvious fantasies out of the real wetting experiences board? Thanks.

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,019 posts

Can we please keep obvious fantasies out of the real wetting experiences board? Thanks.

How do you know it's a fantasy and didn't really happen? Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Male pissant

pissant

Squirming

• Banned
  • 35 posts
How do I know that between 7PM and 3PM this guy went from questioning whether or not his mother enjoyed wetting herself to having her pee her pants intentionally in front of him, admitting that it was a sexual fetish, asking him if he shared the fetish, and inviting him to participate in the fetish with her? Honestly you would have to be completely naive to think this isn't just some aroused guy's fantasy.

Male imtookewl

imtookewl

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 12 posts
sometimes the weird things happen. you never know. its possible its fantasy just like its possible its not. we will never know.

Male bswanson

bswanson

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 29 posts
its real. after she came home and peed herself once again, I finally decided to ask her why she does it so much and she admitted her fetish. she didn't really do it in front of me. she always leaves the bathroom door open.

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 502 posts
this is all sounded like it could have been a case of incontinence until^ now it just sounds bizarre...

botoao

botoao

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 23 posts
fap fap fap.

I guess you'll have to change her diapers, now.

Edited by botoao, 09 August 2012 - 01:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users