Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
binoyp

Female Weight Lifter Wet Herself in 2012 Olympics

16 posts in this topic

I was watching some of this earlier hoping this would happen. Excellent spot!

Funny...on bbc replay they don't mention this at all. Just that it was "too much pressure".

Then afterwards they are cleaning up the area and they mention "...just cleaning up the chalk before the next one"...sure...chalk

I think I'll start over accompanies this form, I hope that more accidents happen.

I saw this and I knew somebody will post it here hehe, thanks!

I don't know I think this one leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I mean for fetish purposes yeah its awesome but that poor women, imagine spending years of your life practicing and training for just that one moment....and then you wet yourself in front of the world. Though I have heard stories of this happening before and not just with weight lifting. Im glad the people of bbc didn't make a big deal of it.

Well, it's probably not that big of a deal to her (especially if she placed) but this happens more times than what you think in competitions. Your body just have a lot of pressure on it (no pun intended).

There was the female runner who crapped herself during a race. (Check the messing section)

There was a male runner who did the same thing during a marathon race. (Check Google images)

There was a male Judo competitor who crapped himself during a match (Check YouTube)

There was a female pole vaulter who squirted after landing on the mat. (I think it's in the General discussion... Or Video links)

There was a male weight lifter going for a weight lifting record who puked during a lift (then passed out. Check YouTube and Tosh.O)

So, there is plenty of accidents during competitons.

I just started a new topic on this subject. I didn't know that this was here. Thanks for the posts.

I am still looking for a gymnest that wets her self. I was watching and I think I saw one girl run off to go to the bathroom.

Well, it's probably not that big of a deal to her (especially if she placed) but this happens more times than what you think in competitions. Your body just have a lot of pressure on it (no pun intended).

There was the female runner who crapped herself during a race. (Check the messing section)

There was a male runner who did the same thing during a marathon race. (Check Google images)

There was a male Judo competitor who crapped himself during a match (Check YouTube)

There was a female pole vaulter who squirted after landing on the mat. (I think it's in the General discussion... Or Video links)

There was a male weight lifter going for a weight lifting record who puked during a lift (then passed out. Check YouTube and Tosh.O)

So, there is plenty of accidents during competitons.

I agree, I remember this one from a long time ago.

i cant find these

can some one show me the link thanks

thats long jump but it could be the one i dont know

thanks

The female runner is Paula Radcliffe. The sydney weightlifter is ingeborg marx. I've not heard of the female pole vaulter

I got this video of a runner, do not know if others have better quality.

2005_London_-_Women_Marathon_-_Paula_Radcliffe_squat_down_and_piss.avi

I do not know if it's more of a real time ago I found that image with this description but they never thought this video, I think we can be real put up happened in any other season or not having another contest video

-During the 2008 Beijing Olympics, this French gymnast started peeing on herself while doing her routine!

We know they do things all fancy and stuff in France, but if peeing in front of an international TV audience part of it, we've got some serious issues.

Posted Image