Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Weight Lifter Wet Herself in 2012 Olympics

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Female binoyp

binoyp

• Trial Member
  • 4 posts
here a few links that she pees ...

http://www.youtube.c....eature=g-all-f

Male Kenny

Kenny

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 55 posts
I was watching some of this earlier hoping this would happen. Excellent spot!

Female binoyp

binoyp

• Trial Member
  • 4 posts
yeah right i hope their come more accidents ..

Pcwp

Pcwp

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 33 posts
Funny...on bbc replay they don't mention this at all. Just that it was "too much pressure".

Then afterwards they are cleaning up the area and they mention "...just cleaning up the chalk before the next one"...sure...chalk

Male kansei

kansei

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 29 posts
I think I'll start over accompanies this form, I hope that more accidents happen.

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 477 posts
I saw this and I knew somebody will post it here hehe, thanks!

Male koopatroopa

koopatroopa

Soaking Wet

• 390 posts
I don't know I think this one leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I mean for fetish purposes yeah its awesome but that poor women, imagine spending years of your life practicing and training for just that one moment....and then you wet yourself in front of the world. Though I have heard stories of this happening before and not just with weight lifting. Im glad the people of bbc didn't make a big deal of it.

Male LedinWind

LedinWind
Well, it's probably not that big of a deal to her (especially if she placed) but this happens more times than what you think in competitions. Your body just have a lot of pressure on it (no pun intended).

There was the female runner who crapped herself during a race. (Check the messing section)
There was a male runner who did the same thing during a marathon race. (Check Google images)
There was a male Judo competitor who crapped himself during a match (Check YouTube)
There was a female pole vaulter who squirted after landing on the mat. (I think it's in the General discussion... Or Video links)
There was a male weight lifter going for a weight lifting record who puked during a lift (then passed out. Check YouTube and Tosh.O)

So, there is plenty of accidents during competitons.
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

Male Ben830

Ben830

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 38 posts
I just started a new topic on this subject. I didn't know that this was here. Thanks for the posts.
I am still looking for a gymnest that wets her self. I was watching and I think I saw one girl run off to go to the bathroom.

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 477 posts

Well, it's probably not that big of a deal to her (especially if she placed) but this happens more times than what you think in competitions. Your body just have a lot of pressure on it (no pun intended).

There was the female runner who crapped herself during a race. (Check the messing section)
There was a male runner who did the same thing during a marathon race. (Check Google images)
There was a male Judo competitor who crapped himself during a match (Check YouTube)
There was a female pole vaulter who squirted after landing on the mat. (I think it's in the General discussion... Or Video links)
There was a male weight lifter going for a weight lifting record who puked during a lift (then passed out. Check YouTube and Tosh.O)

So, there is plenty of accidents during competitons.

I agree, I remember this one from a long time ago.

Male SpectorIncognito250

SpectorIncognito250

Soaking Wet

• 314 posts
Well, this sucks, the first one was taken down. :(
I'm the one staring into your panties when you wet yourself. Can you see me now? :)

groganguy

groganguy

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 272 posts
i cant find these

can some one show me the link thanks

Male ImarkellI

ImarkellI

Leaking

• 116 posts

i cant find these

can some one show me the link thanks

I believe the first one is this: http://omorashi.org/...-pants-youtube/

groganguy

groganguy

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 272 posts
thats long jump but it could be the one i dont know
thanks

Male tdurden12

tdurden12

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 10 posts
The female runner is Paula Radcliffe. The sydney weightlifter is ingeborg marx. I've not heard of the female pole vaulter

Male kansei

kansei

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 29 posts
I got this video of a runner, do not know if others have better quality.
Attached File  2005_London_-_Women_Marathon_-_Paula_Radcliffe_squat_down_and_piss.avi   2.07MB   225 downloads

I do not know if it's more of a real time ago I found that image with this description but they never thought this video, I think we can be real put up happened in any other season or not having another contest video

-During the 2008 Beijing Olympics, this French gymnast started peeing on herself while doing her routine!
We know they do things all fancy and stuff in France, but if peeing in front of an international TV audience part of it, we've got some serious issues.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users