Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

* * * * * 23 votes

• Please log in to reply
536 replies to this topic

Male Nonick22

Nonick22

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 38 posts
At the bottom of the screen there is a help section. the top link there is family filter. You have to turn the filter off to see the videos Leaking is talking about. however the first two have been removed for term of use volition. There are other videos on that page.
Send me a message if you want a private story or video.

Male flubsheby

flubsheby

• Premium Member
  • 6 posts
This thread is truly amazing. It convinced me to register here just to tell you girls and guys how great you are!

Thanks a lot.

joseazc

joseazc

Dribbling

• Banned
  • 58 posts
this a bikini peeing trailer. (not the official video).... the video its called Pee Party...if someone finds it or has it please post it or contact me looks like is a good one

Attached Files

Male djj2k

djj2k

Dribbling

• Banned
  • 58 posts
two girls take zip line, one starts laughing her ass off, and wets herself. Great pee pee dance! she must have busted all the usual moves in a span of 5 seconds lol
Not the best quality video, but not bad. Likely shot from a cellphone.

Attached Files

User has been permanently banned for being a pompous ass. Self-proclaimed genius who brags about the results of his (faked) IQ test frequently.

Male Nephron

Nephron

Soaking Wet

• 370 posts

two girls take zip line, one starts laughing her ass off, and wets herself. Great pee pee dance! she must have busted all the usual moves in a span of 5 seconds lol
Not the best quality video, but not bad. Likely shot from a cellphone.

Firstly, this thread is for wetting in bikini and swimsuit. You should create a new thread for it. :)

Secondly, where is the wetting? I can't really see it.. :blink:

"Life isn't the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 503 posts

Firstly, this thread is for wetting in bikini and swimsuit. You should create a new thread for it. :)

Secondly, where is the wetting? I can't really see it.. :blink:

I see none, and nice username!:)

rod

rod

Leaking

• 147 posts

this a bikini peeing trailer. (not the official video).... the video its called Pee Party...if someone finds it or has it please post it or contact me looks like is a good one

It is a video from bound2burst, I think I remember seeing a full version somewhere possible europrofile or something like that, as far as I Remember it was a good peeing video but not the greatest if you want to see a lot of desperation.

Male Nephron

Nephron

Soaking Wet

• 370 posts

I see none, and nice username! :)

Oh thanks! :)

"Life isn't the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Male djj2k

djj2k

Dribbling

• Banned
  • 58 posts
While thank you all for being dicks and voting down my up, I merely uploaded it to the wrong forum. You all demand fucking perfection dont you?
Shit I'm not even gonna bother reposting it in real desp at this point.

Edited by djj2k, 11 November 2012 - 11:45 PM.

User has been permanently banned for being a pompous ass. Self-proclaimed genius who brags about the results of his (faked) IQ test frequently.

Male keller64

keller64

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 17 posts
Woah woah woah I don't think anyone was being a dick they just said it was in the wrong forum.

Male Flutterby

Flutterby

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 397 posts

Shit I'm not even gonna bother reposting it in real desp at this point.

You don't have to. It was already there. http://omorashi.org/...ara#entry301463

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 503 posts

Oh thanks! :)

You don't have to. It was already there. http://omorashi.org/...ara#entry301463

yeah, funny because it is a repost. And I personally voted you up for making a contribution.

Male georgewt

georgewt

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 31 posts
dont pay him any mind. he posts in the wrong sections a lot, and often has a very active imagination as to what he 'sees' in video clips.

Male skoonf

skoonf

• Trial Member
  • 6 posts
These are all great, Thanks a lot everyone :)

Male Skillz

Skillz

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 68 posts
Hi everyone, I am a new member so i was hoping I could share a few videos and someone could download them from the site, I can't grab the video :(

"Ew she's peeing"
http://www.keek.com/!ZQWqaab

"Peeing in the street"
http://www.keek.com/!XPWqaab

and

"Peeing in seaside"
http://www.keek.com/!fPWqaab

Male motomart

motomart

Fidgeting

• Premium Member
  • 9 posts
Thanks for the posts, love bikini and swimsuit wetting!

Male Skillz

Skillz

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 68 posts
Since we all love this so much, I got everyone some presents lol

These first two are two different angles of the same girl, she's running to squat but starts leaking in her bikini (not staged)
Attached File  42.wmv   28.4MB   3784 downloads
Attached File  43.avi   17.1MB   3114 downloads

and this one, you can see the ground is dry at the start, i love this one!
Attached File  popnlock.avi   5.85MB   2538 downloads

I'm pretty sure she's peeing but its debatable
Attached File  Teens in Pink-Underwear @ WildOrchidResort AC Philippines - YouTube.flv   6.26MB   2024 downloads

You might've seen this one, maybe not.. might as well go for it
Attached File  mariah peeing.avi   1.43MB   1912 downloads

Male golfer4567

golfer4567

Dribbling

• 51 posts

Hi everyone, I am a new member so i was hoping I could share a few videos and someone could download them from the site, I can't grab the video :(

"Ew she's peeing"
http://www.keek.com/!ZQWqaab

"Peeing in the street"
http://www.keek.com/!XPWqaab

and

"Peeing in seaside"
http://www.keek.com/!fPWqaab

These links don't work for me. Is there anyway you could get the videos and upload here? Thanks!

Male s333

s333

Squirming

• Banned
  • 33 posts

These links don't work for me. Is there anyway you could get the videos and upload here? Thanks!

try to copy the link and paste them into the Adressbar. If i click on them it doesnt work for me neither, but that way it redirects me to the videos.

The 3 videos from keek
Attached File  Peeing in the street - sabrinamagliula.flv   3.5MB   2026 downloads:
Attached File  Ew she's peeing - sabrinamagliula.flv   3.45MB   2037 downloads
Attached File  Peeing in seaside - sabrinamagliula.flv   3.45MB   2096 downloads

Male golfer4567

golfer4567

Dribbling

• 51 posts

try to copy the link and paste them into the Adressbar. If i click on them it doesnt work for me neither, but that way it redirects me to the videos.

The 3 videos from keek
Attached File  Peeing in the street - sabrinamagliula.flv   3.5MB   2026 downloads:
Attached File  Ew she's peeing - sabrinamagliula.flv   3.45MB   2037 downloads
Attached File  Peeing in seaside - sabrinamagliula.flv   3.45MB   2096 downloads

Thank You!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users

CitrusDrop