groganguy

Female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

857 posts in this topic

dont pay him any mind. he posts in the wrong sections a lot, and often has a very active imagination as to what he 'sees' in video clips.

Since we all love this so much, I got everyone some presents lol

These first two are two different angles of the same girl, she's running to squat but starts leaking in her bikini (not staged)

42.wmv

43.avi

and this one, you can see the ground is dry at the start, i love this one!

popnlock.avi

I'm pretty sure she's peeing but its debatable

Teens in Pink-Underwear @ WildOrchidResort AC Philippines - YouTube.flv

You might've seen this one, maybe not.. might as well go for it

mariah peeing.avi

Hi everyone, I am a new member so i was hoping I could share a few videos and someone could download them from the site, I can't grab the video :(

"Ew she's peeing"

http://www.keek.com/!ZQWqaab

"Peeing in the street"

http://www.keek.com/!XPWqaab

and

"Peeing in seaside"

http://www.keek.com/!fPWqaab

These links don't work for me. Is there anyway you could get the videos and upload here? Thanks!

These links don't work for me. Is there anyway you could get the videos and upload here? Thanks!

try to copy the link and paste them into the Adressbar. If i click on them it doesnt work for me neither, but that way it redirects me to the videos.

The 3 videos from keek

Peeing in the street - sabrinamagliula.flv:

Ew she's peeing - sabrinamagliula.flv

Peeing in seaside - sabrinamagliula.flv

Since we all love this so much, I got everyone some presents lol

These first two are two different angles of the same girl, she's running to squat but starts leaking in her bikini (not staged)

42.wmv

43.avi

Yes! Masterpiece! Thank you, man!

ok boys n girls...here are some retro videos obviously bikini peeing... SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY..i did all i could

notice that the retro 3 girl has the same bikini from the retro 2..but is a different girl..and shes on the bathtub not at the pool..but its still a bikini and a good wetting

retro bikini peeing 1.MOV

retro bikini peeing 2.MOV

retro bikini peeing 3.MOV

retro bikini peeing chineese.MOV

ok boys n girls...here are some retro videos obviously bikini peeing... SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY..i did all i could

notice that the retro 3 girl has the same bikini from the retro 2..but is a different girl..and shes on the bathtub not at the pool..but its still a bikini and a good wetting

Thanks, I thought I saw 'em all lol

http://gawker.com/59...-this-week-nsfw thats the link for the video..not much to see..just use you're imagination at least shes really peeingand not faking it..its a girl named nicole from this aparently new sho called the valleys..like a reality mtv show but from england.. shes in the shower w other people wearing a pink bikini and she says i have to pee and then start peeing..only one guy stays inside the shower..u cant see really the stream but she didnt remove her bikini ;-)

heres a picture of the scene..shes the one in pink bikini

post-14944-0-63480500-1353197134_thumb.j

WOW. Do you have the entire Patches video? looks awesome!

oh my god let's keep this going. i love the extra freedom that wetting a swimsuit gives - like, it's already going to get wet so why not, but at the same time it's still clothes and so delightfully naughty. awesome to see the sneaky wettings we get away with - though living near a beach it's no surprise to me ;)

Edited by shiversilk

Guys

I just wanted to offer a huge thank you for the contributions to this post.

I'm a huge fan of one piece swimsuits, and consequently one piece swim suit wettings.

It sometimes seems that one pieces are very out of fashion, and do not feature anywhere on the web, which is a real shame. It also seems to follow that swimsuit wettings are even rarer.

Thanks to all that have posted, and PLEASE keep up the good work!

Thank you

Squirtuk

sorry guys dont know what happened here it is

should work this time (its a different file size aswell????)

Girl pee on boat.flv

That was a great one. :)

Does someone has the whole vid where she take her bikini off and start peeing?

Here´s at least some one piece wetting pics:-)

http://www.imagefap....etting-swimsuit

would this have a video ?

That was a great one. :)

Does someone has the whole vid where she take her bikini off and start peeing?

i dont think there is one. its not staged the person randomly seen it happening and the start had already happened