Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Bikini / Swimsuit wetting

And for a little real content... they're not wetting in their swimsuits, but they are wetting while in their swimsuits.

Oops... I am a putz... Here's the aforementioned clip.

They're not wetting in their swimsuits, but they are wetting while in their swimsuits.

Wow that was a great video! What mfx movie is that from?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here are all of my favourites hope you enjoy beach_peeing_on_spring_break.flv Beach-X-ray pees through swimming suit.avi bikini step.flv bikini_pee_home.wmv Breanna Pee

https://www.tiktok.com/@holleypopp/video/6988391627161079046?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1 What an extremely strong stream 😁 Bikini_strong_stream.mp4

1.mp4

Posted Images

This is an excellent thread! I'll post some of mine, hopefully they weren't posted yet. Enjoy!

voyeur-russian_NUDEBEACH_101204.avi (see just before 0:50)

bl4kw0rld - Portuguese Gameshow Bull.flv

chr78eky - How To Pee in the Pool Without Getting Caught (hq).mp4

mrxvid - latina wets herself.flv

Lifeguard peeing in the pool.webm.avi

ps. The last one is actually a .webm file, but it wouldn't let me post it with this extension. VLC player should still play it now though (it did for me).

Couldn't see any pee on that russian nude beach clip :(

Well maybe.. But its really hard to tell.

And the lifeguard clip did not work in VLC either.

Edited by Matias (see edit history)

This is an excellent thread! I'll post some of mine, hopefully they weren't posted yet. Enjoy!

voyeur-russian_NUDEBEACH_101204.avi (see just before 0:50)

bl4kw0rld - Portuguese Gameshow Bull.flv

chr78eky - How To Pee in the Pool Without Getting Caught (hq).mp4

mrxvid - latina wets herself.flv

Lifeguard peeing in the pool.webm.avi

ps. The last one is actually a .webm file, but it wouldn't let me post it with this extension. VLC player should still play it now though (it did for me).

wow that first video (voyeur-russian in a beach cabin) is a great video, great to see girls peeing bikinis / swimsuits in the beach cabins.. thanks hopefully more of those to come

wowww thanks for those... always good when girls pee in the beach cabin..those are great..to bad that most of them pee naked in stead of keeping their bikinis on.. im pretty sure theres got to be a lot more of those videos where the girls pees through her bikini.. we need to keep looking...

great videos most of them

Changing the name is not needed with VLC. I sometimes have the impression that VLC would even play a slice of salami in your DVD drive... ;)

Another great and free tool to convert almost any kind of videos is Handbrake (www.handbrake.fr). It's available for Windows, OS X, and several Linux distributions. After converting .flv videos from youtube etc. they even play on my PS3, because handbrake uses the h264 video codec with aac or mpeg audio in a .mp4 (.m4v) container.

So if you have problems playing a video, give handbrake a try. It worked for me for about every video I came across.

Changing the name is not needed with VLC. I sometimes have the impression that VLC would even play a slice of salami in your DVD drive... ;)

Another great and free tool to convert almost any kind of videos is Handbrake (www.handbrake.fr). It's available for Windows, OS X, and several Linux distributions. After converting .flv videos from youtube etc. they even play on my PS3, because handbrake uses the h264 video codec with aac or mpeg audio in a .mp4 (.m4v) container.

So if you have problems playing a video, give handbrake a try. It worked for me for about every video I came across.

well.. sometimes i have to do that, so your wrong.