Sign In

female MasterP's Amateur Only Wetting Thread & Archives

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I'd start a thread for amateur stuff only and on the wetting topic, not naked peeing or pantyhose (unless there are panties underneath). I'm sure there might be some videos that you've seen

I put in this request for this girl, she was pretty reluctant to do it. I never thought she was really going to after our long email exchange. Anyway, a few weeks later, I got this email with a priv

Nice new amateur stuff I found in my archive. Jeans Wetting and Masturbation.wmv Rubbing and Green panty wetting.wmv Wetting Pink Satin Panties.MOV

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Doesn't look right. Tammy is British and the person in the article seems to be from Florida.

With that said I think Tammy did get herself into trouble; I remember running across an article about her being arrested for tax evasion, but no murder.

I don't know where you got her being British from; I just watched the videos 'Tammy doing dishes.mov' and 'Tammy showing off.mov' and she clearly has a southern American accent. If you want to check, you can find those videos on page 2 of this thread.

Regardless of the accent, if you see the video 'Tammy peeing in a chair.mov' , you'll see that she looks the same as in the photos (with her bleached hair, not the trial photos) on the Huffington Post.

I don't know where you got her being British from; I just watched the videos 'Tammy doing dishes.mov' and 'Tammy showing off.mov' and she clearly has a southern American accent. If you want to check, you can find those videos on page 2 of this thread.

Regardless of the accent, if you see the video 'Tammy peeing in a chair.mov' , you'll see that she looks the same as in the photos (with her bleached hair, not the trial photos) on the Huffington Post.

Huffington Post is a British site, I believe?

Huffington Post is a British site, I believe?

www.huffingtonpost.com/‎

The destination for news, blogs and original content offering coverage of US politics, entertainment, style, world news, technology and comedy.

is the first result I get from Google.

Quick search on wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post ) shows that they're based in New York City, New York, United States.

They do cover international news, but it's a mainly US news site.

Edited by themasterofall1212 (see edit history)

www.huffingtonpost.com/‎

The destination for news, blogs and original content offering coverage of US politics, entertainment, style, world news, technology and comedy.

is the first result I get from Google.

Quick search on wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Huffington_Post ) shows that they're based in New York City, New York, United States.

They do cover international news, but it's a mainly US news site.

Just gonna crawl into a hole and never come out.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/19/2012 at 1:27 PM, MasterP said:

I figured I'd start a thread for amateur stuff only and on the wetting topic, not naked peeing or pantyhose (unless there are panties underneath). I'm sure there might be some videos that you've seen before, but there will definitely be some most of you have never seen. I've been digging through my archives and trying to organize them as they were spread out all over the place. I'll be adding to this as I have time to do so....keep on the lookout for some great stuff.

My first post is dedicated to SuperWetPanties, which some of you may have seen her stuff posted on her or elsewhere. More info can be found from her at the following sites:

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=superwetpanties

http://www.experienceproject.com/about/superhans91

This girl is definitely one of my favorites of all time.

SuperWetPanties-47348378.mp4 29.21 MB · 11,337 downloads

SuperWetPanties-244844053.mp4 42.79 MB · 8,396 downloads

SuperWetPanties-877840544.mp4 10.59 MB · 5,584 downloads

SuperWetPanties-1673455337.mp4 20.82 MB · 5,438 downloads

SuperWetPanties-1801006123.mp4 20.11 MB · 4,650 downloads

SuperWetPanties-2140135082.mp4 12.91 MB · 5,265 downloads

I have been looking for these pre-WHP videos from Charlotte for too long. These are awesome!