An Experiment in Rapid Desperation

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, so a little bit of background. On one of my usual trips through the Internet looking for things that might or might not be interesting in the land of omorashi, I stumbled upon a little article s

I tried it... Sweet Jesus... I have never had a better feeling before in mah life! I might even go as far as to say it's better than an orgasm! :3

Chugging lots of water, caffeine, and alcohol all work by the same mechanism: suppressing vasopressin secretion. See: Ethanol and caffeine reduce vasopressin secretion. The resulting decrease in w

This was a very interesting thread. I have never actually tried this method for getting desperate, but it sounds like it will work well. I'm going to try it out some time.

Also, I'm curious... Has anyone that has tried this been brave enough to get the kidneys working in over drive and then run errands, while continuing to drink the water each hour? It sounds like it would be a fun game, with very high risks (the main one being a public wetting, obviously). I don't think I'm brave enough to try, but it definitely sounds like fun.

That was certainly rapid... only made it two and a half hours.  Though I did drink over 1500 ml during that time.  Could have lasted a little longer if I were going to wet, but decided to measure this time, as I haven't ever measured before.  Ended up with a little over 1000 ml.  I'm fairly surprised, I feel like I have a TINY bladder.  Anyway, it was fun - I'll have to do it again... maybe I'll wet next time.

• 1 month later...

This method works very well, I personally have started using this method with great results. I like to mix it up a bit though, some water here, some energy drink there, some green tea mixed in, maybe a beer as well. You start mixing all of these things in and it kicks the kidneys into super overdrive, 15-20 minutes after emptying I'm feeling the urge again, and 45 minutes I'm dying. It's also great to plan out some short errands to run while you are in overdrive, makes for a very interesting day that I have enjoyed many a time (things like quick grocery trips, running out to get some pickup food, grab a quick part for something, etc...). I've also gone out on walks late at night with this kicked in, and was starting to spurt just as I got home! Get in your daily exercise and some fun. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So i've been going to try this.  I can say that I've drunk a fair bit of water today, i'm about half hour into the hold and already feeling pretty desperate..  Maybe about a 6.  It came on fairly gradually with me though, well, as gradually as 0-6 in half hour can be..  lol.  I'll take the story over to the Live Action Omorashi thread to continue how I progress, then give a report on how long i lasted here.

Ok, so here's how i went. 

For most of the day (from rougly 11am), i followed the instructions above, drinking about 300-350ml every hour.  I went like this until about 4pm, when i left work.

I stepped up the drinking about then to roughly 300-350ml every 15mins.  I drank a 750ml bottle of water in about half hour.

Arrived at my hotel and checked in.  About 4:40pm by now.  Did my last voluntary pee (in the toilet) at about 5:10pm.

Continued to drink the water at the accelerated rate as instructed.  

By about 5:30, i was around a 1-2.

By about 6pm, i was about a 6.  I stayed about a 6 for a good 15mins i reckon.  

About 6:20pm, i was hit with a massive increase up to an 8..  I was pretty desperate.

By about 6:30pm, i was at the normal limit that i would voluntarily hold to, but i decided to keep going this time.  See if i could completely lose control.

About 1-2mins later, it shot up to a 10, and i just couldn't hold it anymore.  The waves were too much, and i let go..  I pee'd myself for nearly 20mins from all the water i had in me (on and off, not a constant stream for 20mins).

Its not 6:54pm, and i'm still sitting in my puddle, giving you the update.  I still have little bits of pee that want to come out so i let it just flow out of me.  Everything under me is saturated, but its ok.

I did a timelapse of the hold from about 5:45pm onwards, will upload it to my blog as soon as i can transcode it down into a size that Tumblr accepts..

This is a scientific explanation of something that happened to me a couple of years ago.  I had a sore throat, and I was drinking lemonade with honey all day, quite a bit of it.  I didn't really notice how many times I peed, but I guess it was more often than usual.  I had an errand to run to a friend who is less than a 15-minute drive.  I peed just before leaving the house, and while at my friend's I had a 12-ounce beer.  I was only there for about 15 minutes.

Yes, I guess I needed to take a leak before I started home, but I'd peed just half an hour or so before, and I certainly could hold it for another 15 minutes!  Except for the one beer, all I had been drinking was non-alcoholic and caffeine free.  I've held a bladderful of beer longer than that!

By the time I got home I was on the verge of wetting my pants, and I had to empty my bladder right there in the driveway.  Now I understand why my kidneys were in high gear!

• 1 year later...

I have a question: I tried this and I want to try this again, but do you have any advice you can give me when I can't hold it anymore? I want to lose controle while i wear my clothes (pants) but I dont want my mattress to be ruined. I was sitting on a towel but it went through the towel and my mattress. So can anyone help me? 

16 hours ago, DerWaixr said:

I have a question: I tried this and I want to try this again, but do you have any advice you can give me when I can't hold it anymore? I want to lose controle while i wear my clothes (pants) but I dont want my mattress to be ruined. I was sitting on a towel but it went through the towel and my mattress. So can anyone help me? 

A few options - do it in the bath/shower or outside, use plastic bags under the towel or a plastic/waterproof mattress cover, or wear a nappy/diaper...

• 3 months later...

I just tried it and it felt incredible. I managed to hold it in for two hours, I was literally bursting by the end. I swear leaked a little in the last 15  minutes. When i hit the two hour mark i rushed up the stairs to the bathroom, grabbing firmly on my penis. When i arrived in the bathroom i checked my boxers to see if there were any leaks and didn't notice any. But of course i wasn't able to give my full concentration on the boxers as my focus was on containing my full, bursting bladder. I then quickly jumped in the shower and felt the best relief i have in a long time.