Meowth

Live Action Omorashi

18,121 posts in this topic

Cool. I may go reintroduce myself a few times :-)

With lengthy prose.

Edited by nc_dude

Leakage has happened. :(

That sounds bad, good thing your by yourself

did them all, mad dash time

didn't even make it, as if that's a losing situation though LOL

First time trying this and very nervous. Plus hemming and hawing has moved me to 9 at least.

On January 11, 2017 at 2:27 PM, KozmoFox said:

Just thought I'd drop a line here, I really need to go but as a sort of mini game, since I'm also doing my yearly introduction comb. After the new year I like to go back and welcome every unwelcomed introduction back to like the beginning of November. But I haven't used the bathroom since this morning and I've had a buncvh of tea, water, and soda since I left for university. I spent the day there and am now home. No bathroom until the welcoming is finished! I might not make it that long though, yikes. I can't stay still. o///o

At first I didn't get what you meant, until I went through the introductions page 

Good evening everyone. I have just got home from a good day out and now I just want to relax for the evening. I am also feeling a little naughty and feel like having some bladder bursting fun so I am going to have a shower and get to drinking to get my bladder nice and full.

11 minutes ago, Trickling Down said:

Aren't you always a little naughty?

Maaaaaaybe :wink:

Had my shower and emptied my bladder whilst there. Now sat at my desk in my towel robe sipping a nice cup of tea.

Finished my cup of tea, now I have a big glass of strawberry juice to work on.

Gemmy- did you empty your bladder while in the shower like you sometimes do?

8 minutes ago, amberpee said:

Gemmy- did you empty your bladder while in the shower like you sometimes do?

I did, starting out empty.

Do you ever coordinate what you drink with what panties you wear? For example, white wine and white panties?

9 minutes ago, amberpee said:

Do you ever coordinate what you drink with what panties you wear? For example, white wine and white panties?

Not usually, I just wear whatever colour seems nice at the time.

Speaking of which I should really get dressed.

I got dressed, I am now in a t-shirt, tight white leggings and tight dark purple knickers. Got a second glass of juice as well.

Time to play some Skyrim whilst I drink my juice and wait for my bladder to fill.

I've been drinking and holding a lot today. It's about 1:30 now. I emptied my bladder into a pad and then started holding at 11:15. Initially my goal was 12:15 but I decided to push it an extra 10min to 12:25. I leaked a lot. I was standing on some paper, determined to make it and it was a decent sized accident but then I went to the toilet normally, though I like to tease myself by flushing the toilet and forcing myself to watch and listen but not pee until it's finished. Then I really tried to make it to 1:15 but the urge was overwhelming. I had a smaller accident standing on some cardboard around 1:05 but I squirmed around and dripped and called it quits a 1:10 because my bladder was starting to forcibly push and I had to cross my legs and grab, then I just barely made it onto the toilet. Like, I was holding myself and my hand got wet, I was that close.

I kinda have to pee again too lol.

1:52 My bladder is contracting I have to go really bad. Again. I like the sound it makes when pee drips out slowly onto cardboard. I gotta pee so so so bad.

I was going for 2:00 but my body had other plans I guess. Couldn't stop at 1:54.

Edited by jackthestripper

Feeling the need to pee ever so slightly.

Onto third glass of juice now, so tasty.