Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hello,

Sorry that I haven't introduced myself properly, but ... sorry!  I did post a sort-of-introduction at https://omorashi.org/topic/29271-first-omorashi-experience/ some time ago before I realised that there was a forum for it.

Anyway, if anyone's interested then I seem to be starting to get uncomfortable about needing a wee following an evening of drinking and smoking pot in front of the telly.  My wife's gone to bed, which is rather sadly a good thing as she hates this part of me, and so I'm now chilling in front of the computer with a pint of water, a litreof WKD (a British alcopop [sugary artificial fruit flavour with 4% alcohol]) and an unopened tin of Vocation Life & Death, a beautiful 6.5% IPA beer.

Just had to hold myself briefly - the timeline so far is

10:00 started to notice a twinge
10:15 started to feel uncomfortable
10:25 crossed legs
10:31 briefly held
10:33 briefly held

I'm starting to jiggle around ...

Been reading stories on omorashi.online and have been able to filter out the need to pee, but just started noticing again and had to clench my legs.  Opened another tin of beer (had 6 * 330ml/11Oz tins plus 1.5 litres of WKD so far) and loaded the bong with a lovely Cheese from the Netherlands.  Starting to feel quite uncomfortable now, and I just felt a spasm across my bladder.  Fortunately, dope always gives me urinary retention which results in a really spectacular wetting when the sphincter lets go.  I'm wearing a pair of "soft touch" quick-dry swimming shorts and a tee shirt at the moment, but I'll take the t-shirt off when [if] I get close to wetting.  The shorts are made of polyester (with nylon liners that I've cut out) so that the silky fabric clings to me after wetting - it's manufactured in a way that makes them feel like a cross between silk and velvet.  Seriously uncomfortable now, just felt a twang in my groin but didn't have to hold, and am trying to fuss a cat that's rubbing round my legs

... except that I'm starting to need to again.  I didn't get around to taking my shirt off earlier so there's a wet bit above my waist, and my quick-dry shorts are still quite wet.  Sitting on a towel, on my computer chair which is very pee-stained after 10 years' of ownership, omorashi and complete drunken incontinence.   

lost it again, started to go in my shorts & grabbed it but couldn't keep control and totally soaked myself in the bathroom.  dried feet off, returned to computer room and sat back on towel which seems to be quite damp, gonna have a toke and then do some programming.

Favourite primary school quote from teacher: "Who's got hot, wet, sticky pants?" <-- often me

As my beer was pale and tasteless, just sent to get more supplies.  Felt a little spurt come out in the kitchen, rapidly lost control and urinated into my shorts again just after getting the beer out the fridge.  Mopped up the floor with two towels before returning to computer room, the front of my shorts dried out quite fast this time for some reason and I feel as if the bladder-fill-rate has decreased so it'll be a while before I wet again.