Meowth

Live Action Omorashi

19,599 posts in this topic

um, it's honestly happening a lot faster then i thought it would. I'm periodically drinking water from my bathroom, and seeing the toilet there is REALLY making me need to go. Still, i love the desperation, and I pressed on my bladder a bit ago just to feel more desperate haha.

Really have to go now. I've never done this before, so i don't really know my limits, but i feel like i should really go now....

support anyone??

ooohhh...just finished what i was working on, which means there's nothing distracting me from my need to pee now! ahhhh....holding my crotch really helps...i think i'm going to take off my jeans. oh, and now i can look at the gallery! alright...

that gallery....is....the best....

...i'm about to pee myself...

JEEZZZ i can barely hold on anymore!!! i feel so much pressure to pee it's almost unbearable!

aaahhhhhh ..... gosh.... i can barely stand up... i can't button my jeans anymore because of the size my bladder has taken up...i think i'm going to continue holding in the bathtub "just in case"

Donr give in! Let it out, wet yourself!!

i ran down stares to grab my DS, ran back up. I got to my bathroom, but at the sight of the toilet i dribbled a bit. I didn't want to make a mess, so i gave in. OH MY GOD though did it feel good.

...not as good as looking at the gallery though. full bladder + gallery = best. experience. ever!

I'm um... going to hold now...

I'm very shy so forgive me for not giving enough detail or not posting very often, if there's anything you're curious about then just ask.

Wearing a black cami, satin fuchsia handkerchief skirt, and black flip flops >_<

I doubt anyone will be interested though

I'm currently at about a 6 on the scale but I can't say for sure because sometimes it's all in my head...

I'm um... going to hold now...

I'm very shy so forgive me for not giving enough detail or not posting very often, if there's anything you're curious about then just ask.

Wearing a black cami, satin fuchsia handkerchief skirt, and black flip flops >_<

I doubt anyone will be interested though

I'm currently at about a 6 on the scale but I can't say for sure because sometimes it's all in my head...

I'll be interested in it...i probably won't be saying anything in response (or be constantly paying attention) but i will be interested in it one way or another...

I'm highly considering to try this at one point in time...

(BTW I mean on the 1-10 scale)

Ok, I definitely misjudged how bad it is. I'm probably in between a 7 and 8. I'm squirming a lot and occasionally holding myself with my hands.

Oy... at an 8 or 9 already. fidgeting constantly, I'm not sure I'll have a true accident but I'll definately wet. It's starting to get so uncomfortable that I want to just let go...

Sorry it's progressing so quickly but I've been drinking a lot and I started posting kind of late...

next time I'll make sure I start posting at about 4 or so

I just started spurting... can't hold it much longer...

Decided to edit instead of writing another post.

I wet myself, god I peed for so long! I'm going to go take a shower and clean my skirt before it stains. Also, like I said if anyonw wants mnore detail just let me know

I think I can speak for alot of people when I say we want more details ^__^ Details are always nice

*thinks for a moment*

well after i started spurting it went pretty quick because I suck at keeping the muscles clenched for very long, so when I start spurting it's pretty much over. I had been drinking coke off and on all day and while I as holding I was drinking mountain dew which is why I got so desperate so fast.

I was wearing blue plaid panties which were really tight, and it was difficult for my urine to pass through them so after the spurts got bigger I had to pull them down a little... then I just started peeing and after trying a few seconds to stop just gave up. watched myself in my mirror... peed for about 45 seconds (I don't have the best control and I'm also not good at judging time.)

Um.. I'm not sure what kind of details you guys want... I'm probably boring the crap out of everyone describing every little thing... sorry...

If I do this again I'll do my best to describe things better without being boring.

That was good, don't put yourself down :)

I'm not sure what else there is to tell... is there anything specific you want to know? (sorry I am so bad at this, hopefully I'll get better at describing it.)

I'm not sure what else there is to tell... is there anything specific you want to know? (sorry I am so bad at this, hopefully I'll get better at describing it.)

The details were fine. You described it fine. You're not boring anyone. You are not bad at it, just new.

I thought it was quite nice...and cute while i'm thinking about it.

Never feel bad about how much/little information you give, you're completely in charge of how much we know about you, so just take your time and state what you will ^__^ Anyone who has an issue with that, thats their problem =P

It wasn't bad at all, I really enjoyed it ^-^

You gave some good details, some other details that can be good to share is simply how it felt to you. How wet your pants/skirt got, how big the puddle was, etc.

But those are just things that interest me, it may not everyone ^^

Okay. I decided to.try.

I.usually pee 2-4 times a school day, and have not yet. I had 17 oz juice, a milk carton, and a water bottle. So far im about a 4/10, but after school I have a thirty minute walk home. Keep you updated