Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

my yesterday holding experiment ended couple of minutes later than my last post, i just couldnt hold it and first couple of burst escaped and i managed stop them, but it wasnt victory. when few more seconds went i started to soak my pants no matter how hard i try to stop pee flow it was just unstoppaple. so i ended wet myself quite big and it was really good and amazing, i couldnt post the end of this yesterday because my internet connection was down for some reason. but here it is..

f/20 here.

I'mma try something different today.

I am going to, due to living in a SMALL town and not having enough money, fashion myself a diaper out of household objects.

More closely, panties, towels, and various sized bags.

I have done it before, but I have not yet perfected it. I am coming closer and closer to crafting one that holds it all though. I will share the stories of my previous tries if someone requests it.

As I am writing this, my desperation level is maybe 4 on a 0-10 scale. I can feel the urge, had I been at school or out, I might have found a bathroom.

However, I have an infection, so it hurts extra bad when I have to go.

I have drunk about half a liter of water, and will be drinking half a liter more in a bit.

I'm going downstairs now to craft the diaper (nappy, for you brits) and drink the water, and I will get back to you in a bit an let you know how I crafted it and how I'm doing.

Back now.

Desperation is at maybe 7 or 8, I'm not sure how to rate it.

I'm not exactly fidgeting, but there's more movement, and it hurts to sit still.

Now, to the diaper.

First, I put on 2 panties. It is important to make sure you use stretchy ones.

Then, as I put on a 3rd pair, I put a sock in them. I put on another pair, and put a longer sock in this.

I take a towel and fold it so it is long enough to cover my bum and my *part*, but narrow enough to fit between my legs.

Now, I take a plastic shopping-bag, the kind with handles, and cut the sides open. Leave the handles, though.

I put the towel inside ANOTHER pair of panties, and put the bag on outside this. The handles will hold the back up, that's why I didn't slice them as well.

Now, I put another pair of panties on the outside of this, just to kind of lock it in place.

To finish, I use a garbage-bag. I prefer the kind with handles, as they can be worn around your shoulders like straps, thereby holding the plastic bag up. Cut holes in the corners for your legs.

I also put on rose-print tights and some trackpants, due to the fact that "spillage" is not something I want seeing as I live in an ancient house with wall-to-wall carpeting.

Now, for the same reason, I also have to go into the shower cabinet when I wet myself, even in a homemade diaper, at least until I figure out how to nullify spillage. Urine is not easy to get out of 30 year old carpets.

To add to the fun, I have locked the bathroom door and hidden the key, as I do enjoy that genuine, frantic sense of "ohgod ohgod I gotta get in there now, can't... hold... onnnn", and for the same reason, left my bra and top on.

I have a bottle that ccan contain 0.7 liters of water, and I have drunk a little more than half its content.

Starting to feel the urge more now. I'm constanly aware of it, but I wouldn't say I'm *that* desperate yet.

I feel great. The "diaper" is pressing softly against my genitalia. Not ass comfortable as the real deal, and when I walk I look like a drunk duck, but it still feels reeeeally good.

Constantly wiggling feet now. Don't think it will take too low. My bloodsugar is low, so water runs right through me

Still no leakage, but I'm getting waves of desperation. Is the end near?

I'm considering changing to a more uncomfortable chair just for the heck of it.

I'm teasting myself by wathcing desperation-videos, the kind with sound

Standing up really hurt. I keep forgetting that desperation is never as bad sitting down as it is standing up. THe more uncomfortable chair is really making the desperation worse as well.

My bladder hurts alot (darn infection.

So, update. I started squirting, so I started to move towards downstairs. My bladder hurt so bad it was impossible to stand up straight.

The cats kept getting in my way, as if preventing me from getting downstairs, and before I'd made it downstairs I'd already let out two medium squirts.

Unlocked the bathroom while peeing a little in my panties, got my clothes off while squirting big time, and lost control.

It was sweet, but the aching bladder sort of killed it a little.

Workin' on my computer, decided to spice things up a bit. i'm not desperate (yet...) but this would be about the time i would normally go to the bathroom. I'll update when i get more desperate. enjoy!

(and please post! i like fans :D (i have a handful because i draw the comic strip at my school, and i love the positive or constructive feedback!))

i accedentally posted this in the wrong place the first time. sorry mods...please don't yell at me http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif