Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Hey all, a while since I posted here but I am doing a fun hold today so figured I would share. We did the London Marathon yesterday and usually when we do it we come down to London for the weekend and then go home on Sunday evening. This year we decided to stay an extra day which we enjoyed as it meant we didn't have to worry about coming home yesterday and could just die after running 26 miles :tongue:.

We have just got on the train to head home which will take roughly 3 hours, potentially longer depending on the stops along the way. Luckily its a direct train so we don't have to connect anywhere (thank you for adding our tiny town to your destinations Grand Central :grin:). My aim is to hold it until we get home, or at least to our stop. I am not allowed to use the toilet on the train. It's not a case of trying to hold and if I get too desperate using the toilet, I am not allowed at all, so its either hold on or get very wet knickers. Hopefully I can hold on long enough. 

I have plenty to keep me occupied and I have a nice big bottle of water to keep me hydrated. Wish me luck guys :happy:

33 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

Hey all, a while since I posted here but I am doing a fun hold today so figured I would share. We did the London Marathon yesterday and usually when we do it we come down to London for the weekend and then go home on Sunday evening. This year we decided to stay an extra day which we enjoyed as it meant we didn't have to worry about coming home yesterday and could just die after running 26 miles :tongue:.

We have just got on the train to head home which will take roughly 3 hours, potentially longer depending on the stops along the way. Luckily its a direct train so we don't have to connect anywhere (thank you for adding our tiny town to your destinations Grand Central :grin:). My aim is to hold it until we get home, or at least to our stop. I am not allowed to use the toilet on the train. It's not a case of trying to hold and if I get too desperate using the toilet, I am not allowed at all, so its either hold on or get very wet knickers. Hopefully I can hold on long enough. 

I have plenty to keep me occupied and I have a nice big bottle of water to keep me hydrated. Wish me luck guys :happy:

Drink up!

Good luck @Gemmy, and nice to see you back! I'm trying for a 24hr hold myself (NOT keeping particularly hydrated otherwise I'd never last!) and started leaking just a second ago, being 15.5hrs in, but I've regained control and the urge is gone for now so I think it's more irritation from what must be fairly strong pee by now rather than an issue of volume...

Anyone got any tips to help hold?

13 minutes ago, amberpee said:

Gemmy, when you say that you have "plenty to keep me occupied" does that include Alice? If so, is she engaging in the hold as well? Either way consider me an ardent cheerleader for hoping you have to sit in very wet knickers for most of the journey :blush:

Alice is at home, however she is holding too, I have told her she isn't allowed to pee until after she comes and picks us up from the train station.