Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

Hey all I'm currently in a bus coach bus to Boston with about 30 class mates. We have about an hour until we get to a rest stop. I have had a small urge to pee for quite awhile and it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Would love to get a dare! I'd prefer not much wetting (I don't want it to be visible) but like things to make me have to pee more would be fun! 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)
  • Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Hey all I'm currently in a bus coach bus to Boston with about 30 class mates. We have about an hour until we get to a rest stop. I have had a small urge to pee for quite awhile and it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Would love to get a dare! I'd prefer not much wetting (I don't want it to be visible) but like things to make me have to pee more would be fun! 

Try spreading your legs and not holding yourself

Guest wetguy917

hey guys. doing an unplanned hold. feeling pretty full and uncomfortable. i'm working in the garage and my bladder is starting to feel hard.

Guest wetguy917
14 minutes ago, Brotaku said:

What are you working on? Try to hold till you finish the project 

This is a several day project. i'm building a dog house

Guest wetguy917
17 minutes ago, Brotaku said:

New dog or a treat for an old friend?

Maybe hold until you get a significant and specific portion done 

it's for the existing pack for when they're outside playing. more aesthetic than functional

I am probably 90% to max capacity.

Edited by wetguy917 (see edit history)

I'm currently doing a hold.  I have been drinking beer and water all night long while I do chores around the house, and I already "cleaned the slate" about 1.5 hours ago by wetting a pair of briefs over the toilet just for messes 'n' giggle (or should that be wets 'n' giggles?). Since then, I killed a beer and a half as well as two decent sized cups of water, and I'm sitting somewhere around a 6 right now.  I'm just wearing boxer briefs and fleece pyjamas right now, but I think that I should change before wetting. 

My plan right now is to keep doing chores until I am absolutely bursting to the point of leaking and then put down a towel and start doing pull-ups until the muscle strain is too much to handle.

Thoughts?  What would you folks like to see me wear/ do?