Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

So I'm out playing Pokemon Go right now, and I have to pee, so on a whim I'm going to see hold off on going and share the experience with you guys. It's been probably six hours at least since I last went, but I've got no clue on how much I've drank. I'd say it's at a 5/10 right now, though a few moments ago it got kinda bad at random and I was grabbing myself to relieve pressure, probably a 7 or 6.5 at that point. 

I don't usually partake in the holding myself as I prefer to watch a hold than be the holder, but tonight I thought I'd give back to the community, so to speak

Still out here, feeling like a strong 6 to a light 7, it's not like me to double or triple post however, so if nobody's reading this then I'll bow out and keep it to myself 

EDIT: When I got home I was at an 8, so I decided to tap out, but not without having some fun first. I jumped in the shower and brought with me a glass 12 oz Nehi soda bottle that I had emptied while driving around and let loose into it. I filled it up all the way and even overflowed it a bit, but I still felt like I had some left in the tank. I decided to shower since I was in there and while I was rinsing off, the rest of the pee wanted out so I grabbed the bottle again and filled it back up just to the bottom part of the neck, where the glass starts to taper off

Edited by Sgt. Xana (see edit history)

Today is a miserable cool rainy day here in northeast USA. I have a hamper full of laundry to do> What a perfect day for a hold until I wet. I last went 4 hours ago at 6 AM eastern USA time . I have had 2 large mugs of tea and some orange juice to drink. My bladder has been uncomfortable and getting full for about an hour. I am currently about between 5-6.

One and a quarter hours later soon after I began hydrating, I am getting the first serious twinges of needing to pee at the tip of my penis necessitating a light amount of squirming until the wave passes. The pressure in my bladder and at the base of my penis is increasing as well. 

A half hour later and the waves of needing relief are growing stronger and more frequent.  My bladder is starting to bulge .I am going to watch an hour long TV program I previously recorded, so I will skip commercials. I hope I make it. If my history means anything I should make it but start leaking when the program ends, even though I normally could have held on longer. Perhaps I should start the second show without moving . So that would be 2 hour long shows so about an hour and a half. I plan to consume 1 quart gatorade during this time. 

Edited by wettingman
Update info. (see edit history)

Oh boy getting up and moving about dramatically increased my need to pee.  I had to hold myself to keep my pee inside. It also caused me to need to do the other thing. Doing that caused a small leak. I have had to squeeze myself tightly to keep from peeing in my pants. It persistently felt like it was going to come out.

Calmed down a bit sitting on couch. 

haqlf hour later typing hard on couch. my pee feels like it is going to come out. squeezing my self tight. leaking briefs  getting damp cant hpld it Drinking half the quart of Gatorade put me over the edge. 

Ok to be real I will leave the begining of this post as is with typos as I struggled to stop leaking, about 15 minutes ago.

I was planning to make a wetting video, which I will try to share here , and will post on X-tube. 

After trying to stop  slowly leaking for about a minute , I stood up. The wet spot was bigger than I expected about grapefruit size.  I had to change so I started with dry pants. Not easy. I went and stood in front of the closed bathroom door I struggled with leaks and spurts for a bit trying hard to hold it. Eventually with half my leg wet I let go.It felt great after not peeing for seven hours and holding it for four. 

I am sitting here pantsless having wet 2 pair . As usual after a hold I still have to pee.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Perhaps an hour later I loaded the video into my computer and began uploading it to X-tube first. I stood up and instantly my pee felt like it was going to come out. Squeezing my naked penis directly was doing no good.  Squeezing myself hard hurt like hell because pee had leaked past my sphincter and into my penis. I relaxed my hand slightly and spurtedhard on my hand dripping onto the floor..

I got into the shower still struggling to stop my pee from coming out  with my hand which hurt. I removed my hand and shortly thereafter began a steady leak I was unable to stop. I had a split stream that I get when very desperate. Eventually I let go recording it. I know since I was fully naked I can't post it here. I will put it on X-Tube. I am begining to feel the need to pee again, due to my  over stretched my bladder.

Ok it is nearly 5 PM 10 hours since I peed in the toilet and 2 hours since i peed in the shower. I have needed to hold myself occasionally for the past hour. Several times my pee has felt like it is about to come out, but I was able to gain control . I am experiencing another wave again right now, hopefully it will pass., because I don't want to wet again. Ouch squeezing myself hurts, like pee has leaked past my sphincter. My whole penis hurts. No ! I am leaking , wetting my pants again. I  have freed myself from my pants and am holding myself tightly . After my leak I am squeezing my penis directly. The pressure is painful,I relax a bit now I am leaking on the floor. I can't stop. I grab the gatorade bottle and although I am holding my sphincter tightly closed but pee is leaking continuously. I half the 1 quart bottle while trying to stop. I am going to throw these damp pants in the wash  .  I had to change my shirt too as I got pee on it too when I freed myself from my pants. I still need to pee.

Shortly later I decided to let the rest out in the bottle. This is a picture of it . Fortunately I stopped just as the one quart bottle was about to overflow. Also here is the jeans I wet while holding on the couch in the Live Action Above. I changed into the another pair of jeans that I soaked.  I will try to upload the 9 + minute video of the desperation and wetting.

Filled The bottle 2 (1).JPG

Wet Jeans Leaking On Coutch.JPG

Soaked Jeans.JPG

Edited by wettingman
add material (see edit history)

Good luck @wettingman. Btw I also live in the eastern USA and am planning a great hold for tomorrow, quite daring. 

So I am still in high school. Tomorrow is my last day off before April break. So I figured what better day for a nice hold? First of all it will be a pretty relaxed day so it's okay if I'm not very focused in school, and second, even if something should happen like an accident, people will have 9 days to forget it happened before school again. 

Basically what I'm going to do is I will not drink excess amounts, just two or theee cups of water tonight, a cup of Caffeinated tea in the morning, as well as a cup of juice in the morning and a bottle of juice at school durning periods 1-2. I will go to the bathroom at night before I go to sleep (probably like 10pm) but then tomorrow when I wake up, it's no bathroom for me. I'm going to stay in class even when I spurt (I'm gonna wear boxer briefs with boxers over, and a pair of dark jeans so it shouldn't be too obvious if I do spurt) and ONLY get up to use the restroom when I can feel that I'm about to lose control or am starting to lose control. I don't thing I will suddenly have a flood (from experience) so I think I can stay in class until I start leaking slowly, but then I'll know there is no stopping and I'll then go to the bathroom. Also I have a tendency when I am bored to just let a little but if pee out at a time just to wet my underwear, but I will not do that tomorrow as that could relieve some presssure, which is cheating. 

That's all the important bits, but I'm just gonna give a quick run down of my expectations:

I wake up at 6:30 am, usually already have to pee pretty bad. 

Leave for school at 0720. I drive, I also have to pick up my friend. 

Math class 7:40-8:20. We are actually going to have a lesson, but it shouldn't be too hard, so hopefully I'll be able to focus. I should be fine for pee as well. 

History 830-910. It's a college level class so we are currently studying for the big test with practice tests. Shouldn't be too taxing, and hopefully my bladder won't be too bad to distract me. 

Chemistry 920-1000. We have a test, but they are never too hard. Although if I do start to lose it, I'll have to finish my test first. Makes it more exciting. So that will be a difficult class. 

Gym 1005-1045. It is gym class which would normally be scary but 1) We're not really doing anything, 2) it's a big class so I can LITERALLY not do anything, and 3) I can easily leave the class and go to the bathroom if need be. Plus, I'll be wearing black basketball shorts do things will be even easier to keep hidden worst case scenario. 

Band 1050-1130. With this class, it will be difficult for me to play, but it's a huge orchestra/band so it'll be okay if I don't play. And I can easily leave to use the restroom if necessary. 

Lunch 1130-1215. For lunch, I'll be eating with my friends. Other than maybe getting some water at a water fountain, I won't be drinking, but still, I will either have to be secretive about my bladder or say my stomach hurts. Will be exciting. Also that's about the point in expecting to really start having problems. I'll be right next to a toilet, but it'll be embarrassing if I do start to pee a bit or come back with slightly wet pants. At least I have good friends. 

French 1215-1300 we will be writing poems in French, so that will be a challenge, especially because we're in groups of two, so my partner may notice. Plus, there is a bathroom pass, so I may not always be able to go I.e. If someone else is in the bathroom. Plus it's right after lunch, so my teacher doesn't like letting people go. However it is the last day before break, so hopefully she'll be a little lenient. 

Engineering 1305-1345 should be fine. That is about when I'm expecting to lose it, but I can get up and leave anytime, plus we're right next to the bathroom, plus worst comes to worst we have desks covering our crotch (it's a computer room) and it's a dark classroom. 

And finally 1355-1435 English. We have a pass agin, and it's often in use. However, I 1) should have already gone and 3) if I haven't yet we are just reading books so that is easy to pretend Im reading while focusing on holding.

My mon will have taken the car home (she goes for a run and picks the car up on her way back as we live a mile away from school) so my friend's mom is taking me home most likely. Hopefully I won't still be desperate (Ill have already gone), but I'll probably go before she takes me home if I am, unless I think I'll be okay, as I don't want to ruin her leather seats. If I take the bus, I won't bother. That will be super exciting, as the vibration of the bus increase my urge 10x, so that is where I almost certainly will have an accident. Hopefully I'll remain untouched though. 

Okay anyway, sorry for the super long post. See y'all tomorrow!! 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)

I'm interested to see how far you can go.

I wanted to post earlier when I was writing the essay, but I reached the post limit for newcomers. 

I did end up holding it until I finished my essay, and my bladder was hurting when I stood up afterwards. I then decided to take a shower since I hadn't yet done so from going to the gym. A little got out, and I lost control while I was trying to hold it again.

Getting desperate. 5.5/10. Sharp urge in my penis, baldder is tight. Had a coughing fir earlier, and it caused me to spurt a bit of piss 

40 min later: at a 7/10. Legs crossed. Gotta go

55 minutes later: I gotta go pretty bad now. Chugged 20oz of pepsi a little while ago. It's filtering into my filled bladder. The urge to pee is a sweet ache in my bladder and cock. Mmm

just over an hour later: i'm imagining how good it will feel to piss... it's torturous

Edited by 123456790 (see edit history)
3 hours ago, wettingman said:

Ok it is nearly 5 PM 10 hours since I peed in the toilet and 2 hours since i peed in the shower. I have needed to hold myself occasionally for the past hour. Several times my pee has felt like it is about to come out, but I was able to gain control . I am experiencing another wave again right now, hopefully it will pass., because I don't want to wet again. Ouch squeezing myself hurts, like pee has leaked past my sphincter. My whole penis hurts. No ! I am leaking , wetting my pants again. I  have freed myself from my pants and am holding myself tightly . After my leak I am squeezing my penis directly. The pressure is painful,I relax a bit now I am leaking on the floor. I can't stop. I grab the gatorade bottle and although I am holding my sphincter tightly closed but pee is leaking continuously. I half the 1 quart bottle while trying to stop. I am going to throw these damp pants in the wash  .  I had to change my shirt too as I got pee on it too when I freed myself from my pants. I still need to pee.

Shortly later I decided to let the rest out in the bottle. This is a picture of it . Fortunately I stopped just as the one quart bottle was about to overflow. Also here is the jeans I wet while holding on the couch in the Live Action Above. I changed into the another pair of jeans that I soaked.  I will try to upload the 9 + minute video of the desperation and wetting.

Filled The bottle 2 (1).JPG

Wet Jeans Leaking On Coutch.JPG

Soaked Jeans.JPG

A very successful holding experience!  In the end, you pissed an impressive amount.  Thank you for the thorough description and documentation.