Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

On 3/24/2017 at 3:19 PM, trackboy said:

i have found that massaging my swollen bladder will relax it after it tenses for a bit from the massage. i do that a lot in bed with it painfully full in bed.

Well that sounds interesting, though as stupid as it is I don't think I've gotten a 'bulge' in my life and have no idea how to find it. I may also be a bit overweight so that might explain my not finding it...

bladder is  in your waist. look in any    book on anatomy to see where it is at. when it is full you should be able to press through your fat to feel it. works best when laying on your back. second best when standing up. sitting it pulls in and it wont seem as big when you feel your waist. for me massaging my full bladder works really well to relax it so i can hold more for bed or for track or weightlifting.

7% body fat here. bladder buldge shows very well and a lot of people notice when my bladder is really full as i love going shirtless as much as i can. it is intense running with my bladder so full it hurts big time to stand up straight. it is real swollen going to bed and swells a lot more in my sleep as i drink a lot in my sleep. gives intense morning wood waking up.

Aaaah. felt so good to release my pent up piss. I really waited too long. My bladder hurt, even my poor cock started to hurt. When I positioned myself to pee, nothing came out at first. My bladder was so full and I was so desperate that I locked up. I stood next to the toilet for several minutes, with nothing coming out but a few unsatisfactory drips. "Come on, pee already!" I urge my penis. I was about ready to give up when suddenly the dam burst.  In surprise, I pissed a little on the floor. Quickly redirecting, I urinated into the toilet, finally. My penis went off like a pressure hose for a full minute. Piss splashed on my legs. Then I peed a normal stream for another minute or so. I had so much in me that even after I shook him out, my penis leaked a substaintial amount of piss into my boxers.