Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

Guest kc_rules

I've been having a desperate hold tonight for the first time in a while. I'd been working late and in need of a relaxing night in front of the TV with a few beers. I made myself some dinner and cracked open a few cans just chilling out and trying to unwind. Over the last hour or so however, I've found myself with an inescapable need to pee and I'm now on my final can but getting really rather desperate. I'm having to pause the TV to stop and squirm about as my desperation begins to take hold. I've now reached the stage where I can feel the huge build up of pee push against my ever bulging bladder and I've come to the realisation that if I don't get to my toilet to relieve myself then pretty soon I'll find myself in a huge pissy puddle of my own making...!

IMG_2094.JPG

46 minutes ago, kc_rules said:

I've been having a desperate hold tonight for the first time in a while. I'd been working late and in need of a relaxing night in front of the TV with a few beers. I made myself some dinner and cracked open a few cans just chilling out and trying to unwind. Over the last hour or so however, I've found myself with an inescapable need to pee and I'm now on my final can but getting really rather desperate. I'm having to pause the TV to stop and squirm about as my desperation begins to take hold. I've now reached the stage where I can feel the huge build up of pee push against my ever bulging bladder and I've come to the realisation that if I don't get to my toilet to relieve myself then pretty soon I'll find myself in a huge pissy puddle of my own making...!

Sounds like a generally good situation. At least, in my opinion :P

Guest kc_rules
14 minutes ago, girliegirl765 said:

Sounds like a generally good situation. At least, in my opinion :P

Glad you think so! My situation has 'worsened' considerably over the last half hour and I'm now absolutely bursting to use the loo but I'm still resolutely holding on despite my bladder crying out for release and the fact I've finished all of my beers and have now moved onto a large cup of tea as I'm determined to finish the show I'm watching on Netflix. I literally can't sit still right now though and I'm pretty much typing this with one hand jammed into my crotch as I try to prevent myself from giving into my poor bladder's torment and completely wetting myself...!

Guest kc_rules

I pissed myself. There’s no escaping it, despite my desperate struggle to hold on my aching bladder couldn’t take anymore and I lost control and totally pissed my pants and trousers making a huge wet puddle. Oops….

IMG_2095.JPG

Hi everyone. Just saying, I'm gonna (maybe) go out within the next half hour or so to wet in public. I'm not sure if I'll have the nerve to, but at the very least I have to pee and my girlfriend is home from work in about an hour and a half. I'm also a guy and I'm crossdressing in a knee length skirt in hopes I can wet without having to do laundry (lol). 

Just thought I'd drop a line here, I really need to go but as a sort of mini game, since I'm also doing my yearly introduction comb. After the new year I like to go back and welcome every unwelcomed introduction back to like the beginning of November. But I haven't used the bathroom since this morning and I've had a buncvh of tea, water, and soda since I left for university. I spent the day there and am now home. No bathroom until the welcoming is finished! I might not make it that long though, yikes. I can't stay still. o///o

On January 11, 2017 at 2:27 PM, KozmoFox said:

Just thought I'd drop a line here, I really need to go but as a sort of mini game, since I'm also doing my yearly introduction comb. After the new year I like to go back and welcome every unwelcomed introduction back to like the beginning of November. But I haven't used the bathroom since this morning and I've had a buncvh of tea, water, and soda since I left for university. I spent the day there and am now home. No bathroom until the welcoming is finished! I might not make it that long though, yikes. I can't stay still. o///o

At first I didn't get what you meant, until I went through the introductions page