Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I've been stalking this site for a few months now and it never dawned on me to make an account until now.

I began my hold maybe 20-25 minutes ago. At this moment I'm at a 3. Every time I squeeze my legs together it sends a chill through out my entire body. I'm planning on a full on wet when my Mom goes to bed mostly because I've never done it before. To make time go by I've drank a glass of water and ice and a Sunkist. Later, I'll also be doing pull-ups on my pull up bar to try and have a coregasm.

And right now, let me tell you about doing pull-ups when you are holding. When you're muscles start to go weak so will your bladder. It will contract and loosen and it gives you the most orgasmic feeling as you have to steady the stream in mid-air while still having to hold on to the bar. If you are weak like me you will get this feeling very quickly, but if you are strong and built up then you can start letting go just a little and then jump onto the bar while peeing and do a pull up. You'll have to steady yourself quicker than you would if you did it the other way but it's all worth it in the end. I also suggest taking off all of your clothes except for your underwear/boxers/briefs and your shirt. If you are going to wear something over your underwear, a skirt or shorts will do. 

Maybe six or seven minutes into writing this I am now at a 5. My bladder has started to ache slightly and I can't stay still for more than five seconds without having to shift my hips back and forth. It's still not to the point where I have to constantly hold my crotch, though. 

Craaaaaaap I have lots of UTI's so go further along in less time than most people. Right now I have risen to a 7 and I'm getting close to an eight. I've almost gone to the bathroom but stopped myself in the desperation to hold it in until I burst. I've also almost got out the pull-up bar with my mom in the next room but I also stopped myself there in case I made any loud moans. 

I have to constantly shift my position now. My bladder is aching really badly and it's hard to keep in my moans of pleasure as I thrust my hips into the hair and shove my hand down into my crotch. I have a bulge forming on my stomach from my full bladder and I'm constantly biting my lip from the intensity of it all. It's almost getting TOO intense for me to handle. I've never held it in to this point but I've always wanted to. 

I'm planning on doing a hold tomorrow when my mom is at work. I'm going to do my routine and let it all go on a towel on the floor. And--JESUS--I'm letting bit after bit out now and my face is contorting in pleasure as my pee pushing against my bladder. My bladder pushes against my G-spot and constantly stimulates it.

I'm typing with one hand and holding with the other. I'm at a solid 9 now, and I won't last long. My panties are probably soaked and a bit is coming out every minute. I'd already 'broken the seal' before I had started my major hold so it's even worse right now. Luckily moving my hips up and down constantly helps a little bit but my bladder is seriously aching to pee.

I'm holding myself now. The little spurts coming out have gone through my panties and made it's way to my pajama pants. Sitting down helps a little bit.

And right now I'm at a 10.

Needless to say I didn't last long after I posted my last reply. I had lost all hope that my mother was going to bed so I got an extra pair of panties and a towel and went into the bathroom. I stayed in there holding my crotch and bracing myself against a wall before I started violently spurting out pee and sat down on the towel with my hands over my mouth. The pee began to flow freely as I tried to contain my moans and screams at how good it felt. I immediately felt better afterwards even though I am quite disappointed that I didn't get the full experience out of it. And what do you know, as soon as I got out of the bathroom (after cleaning up, of course), my mom kissed my forehead and told me that she was going to bed.

What an experience.

Now that finals are over and I don't have responsibilities, it may be time to do something relevant to this site. And I got Kingdom Hearts 2 for my birthday last week, but haven't played it because I also got Prince of Persia. There has to be a way to combine those two.

Later tonight, I'm going to try and marathon Roxas' prologue in one sitting, can't afford to take a bathroom break. Well, maybe I can get more water. So, anyone more familiar with Kingdom Hearts, any suggestions for a sort of drinking game (and don't say something like "drink every cutscene", be reasonable)?

Here's a few

1: Drink every time that a word is silenced out

2: Drink each time you play a minigame

3: Drink every time you save.

4: Drink every time roxas yells "Hayner, Pence, Olette!" (I believe this happens... twice?)

5: Drink every time someone says "Roxas."

*There are 2 versions of this, either literally every time they say roxas, or whenever it's emphasized (You'll most likely know who it is who emphasizes it, I don't want to spoil it)

Edited by Curiousanon (see edit history)

Alright, it's time to get started, bladder currently at like a 3 and a bottle of vitamin water right next to me. Let's see how far I can get. Not because of my bladder, but my short attention span. 2-3 hours in one sitting is asking a lot. Well, for now, the rules of the drinking game are, sip every time one of the following occurs: I fail at something and have to retry, I am confused about something, there's a piece of overly flowery dialogue that's classic Nomura, and the Kingdom Hearts staple, every time someone says "darkness". And of course, I'm free to drink any other time if I want to.

Having a kind of accidental hold right now, home alone and been drinking lots of coffee and water all day! I'm ok sat down but I bet if I get up it'll get worse >///<

Oops, forgot to update this! I held for another 3 hours or so, decided to give up but had to wait half an hour extra cos someone was having a shower! Lots of squirming need to get through that but I made it in the end :)

I copied this from my post in the Winter Pee Play poll , since it is more appropriate here. It started about 1.5 hours ago.

That said today I am feeling horny. Although I did not set out to hold my pee, I have had to go for about 2 hours now.  I had not payed a lot of attention to the matter, but within the last few minutes the urge has gotten strong enough that I am squirming a bit. I am enjoying it for the moment, but don’t plan to wet my pants. But you never know. If I don’t go eventually……..

Edit: It has been nearly an hour since I posted this and I still have not gone. My bladder feels really full and I am getting strong urges in my penis. I have made due with squirming as the waves hit. I think I will test the effects of cold on my bladder and go out to check the mail. 

Well that really strained the old sphincter. By the time I reached the mailbox my pee felt like it was going to come out. I think the determination that I really did not want to wet these new jeans gave me the extra strength to hold on. I had to hold myself as soon as I took my coat off in the house. Still dry though, but I really have to pee. I have things to do now though.

I have things to do , don't want to wet these pants , but have held it long enough that I don't want to give up and go just yet. While getting some Christmas decorations out a few minutes ago, I had a long sharp feeling like I was about to pee in my pants. I had to hold myself tightly  for a good minute .until the wave past. i was right on the edge with strong pressure against my pee hole. Still dry and holding though. I am not sure on what I will do.

5 minutes later :Damn I was ok sitting here but as soon as I stand my pee feels like it is going to come out. It has only partly relaxed sitting down. I am not getting anything done this way. I might change my pants so not to get these new ones wet, but that will take away some incentive to hold it in.

3:44PM 37 minutes from last edit. As usual during a long hold I urgently needed to do the other thing. Ignoring it will cause a nasty mess ,so I went. By keeping my penis out of the toilet and squeezing it constantly, I only lost a drop or two at the most. Just a slight wetness on my hand reminding me that my bladder also urgently needs emptying also. Washing my hands was very hard on my sphincter but it held. Now I am thirsty time to hydrate.

That caused a small leak, a tiny wet spot in my white cotton briefs,as I was drinking a glass of water, despite holding myself as I drank. I need to wrap some Christmas presents, but it is very difficult having to hold myself every few minutes. I do not want to wet these pants.

I have a video request of a naughty pee ( not wetting) on X-Tube. Perhaps this is a good time for that. Bladder calmed a bit while sitting here for a moment. I can't hold it much  longer though. Ahhh I spoke to soon .Even sitting here squirming and squeezing myself the pressure in my penis  especially at my pee hole is very intense. My pee is about to come out . It is time to go or I will wet my pants. Just leaked a bit.

4 :15 PM After standing up I leaked a bit more,causing a wet spot in my briefs and another small one on the front of my jeans by the fly. I then unzipped and peed hard creating the video. I feel much better now.

Edited by wettingman
updating post (see edit history)

It has been two hours since I created the requested naughty pee video. They wanted me to pee into a towel , which was ok as I felt fabric getting warm and wet without doing it in my pants.

But since i held it so long before, as usual I didn't empty my bladder completely because it was stretched. So I am taking a quick break wrapping Christmas gifts to post this, because I have to pee really badly again. Since I needed both hands to work , I have been trying to refrain from squeezing myself. The result is longer than usual waves of desperation, feeling that my pee is about to come out. The pressure at my pee hole is extremely intense  as the liquid I am holding is trying to force its way out. I love that my pee is about to come out sensation. The strong waves continued for so long I was sure I was going to wet my pants. Each time I have eventually relented and grabbed my penis until the wave passed. I had one very tiny leak. That unmistakeable feeling of a drop of pee escaping   down my urethra and seeping out my pee hole. I am still mostly dry though.

. a few minutes later The pressure at my pee hole is insane my penis is its late hold pee swollen I am trying so hard not to grab myself Ahh my pee is going to come out. My sphincter alone isn't enough. I just leaked. My white cotton briefs now have a golf ball sized wet spot. I relented and squeezed myself to stop the flow. These are new briefs and don't seem as absorbent as my older ones. Although I didn't pee much there is a corresponding wet spot in the front of my jeans. The little leak gave me some momentary relief..

That lasted just until I stood up . By time I walked across the room I was  right on the edge again. I made myself wrap a gift relying on my sphincter to do its job. I remained right on the edge of peeing in my pants for what seemed like forever, but was only a minute or so. Then I started slowly leaking pee into my briefs and jeans. I quickly grabbed myself but even that failed. It was not really a pressurized spurt but a long slow leak. I don't know how long it lasted but the front of my briefs and the jeans I did not want to wet are now wet in front down to my crotch. I did not really do much but it soaked through. I still need to pee badly, but am ok sitting here. I am going to see what happens when I stand up.  My pants are too wet to say I didn't pee in them and will need washing. I just did laundry.

And standing brought the pressure to my pee hole at about to leak level . I am pee dancing  to hold on. I am slowly leaking again anyway without using my hand .As I typed that last sentence I experienced my first real spurt. Wetness spreading a bit down my leg. The spurt didn't  give me much relief.

A walk across the room caused more leaking. Even sitting here now I am right on the edge The pressure on the tip of my penis makes it feel like it is going to pop off\. Leaking -make that a big unstoppable  spurting again as I type. 

I am still holding as best I can with intermittent leaks . Right now I am typing one handed and attempting to stop leaking pee with the other.. I don't know how these edits show time wise but I have been in this state for over a half hour.  My Penis swelling as another wave hits . now it is leaking out, followed by another spurt. I can't really stop it now  I gain control for perhaps a minute then start leaking again.

While I am enjoying the feeling I should let go soon . I am about to am leaking again.  I just lost the biggest spurt yet . I don't want to get the chair wet so I am standing and leaking pretty steady. If I get it stopped momentarily I end up spurting. My jeans are wet to the knee on my left leg.  . Another big spurt and another as i  type. I really cant stop it from coming out anymore for more than a few seconds. 

Time to head to the bathtub. 

Leaked on the way to the tub. Pee gushed out of me as soon as I stepped  in. This is the result in my new jeans are soaked. Between this and the post above I have not pee in the toilet since 10 AM -nine hours ago

wet new jeans2.JPG

Edited by wettingman
update post (see edit history)