Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I tired that one the other day... didn't really like it. Many of the choices were broken and it didn't choose what I had wanted. I like the Get to the Bathroom on Time one the best since it has an "I peed" tapout button for when an accident happens (I generally can not complete a full milovana challenge and stay dry ><).

wow. this is both my first post on this site, as well as my first ever official hold. it started off as accidental, but i really couldnt help myself and i figured why not. i had seen so much on here, i just had to try it.

in the past hour ive had around three bottles of water, a few glasses of ginger ale, and a glass of

milk. i'd say im at about a 7-8, i can really feel the desperation. im curious to see if i can make it to 23:00.

i guess we'll find out

Hey everybody! It's been quite a long time since I've been active on here and its been quite a long time since I've gotten desperate and/or had a wetting. I've been SLAMMED with work and school and studying, I barely have time to eat and sleep! Anyway, October 19th tomorrow/ Monday/today (for some of you) I'll be on campus all day tomorrow, spending most of my time between classes at the library. So I'm planning on doing a desperate hold and possibly wetting tomorrow. I leave home for class usually at around 8:20am central time and wont be getting back home until about 9:30pm central time, that is a long time for me to hold so it would be fun to have someone to chat with. I can't wait since this will be my first time doing something like this on campus and the first time in a long time. So if you're interested, shoot me a message!! Doesn't matter of male or female. Also cool if you wanna join in.

I don't usually post on here, I tend to be quite reserved when it comes to using forums. I'm doing a bit of a hold at the moment though, so if anyone (preferably female) wants to tease a guy with a filling bladder (currently just shifting a little in my seat, but drinking more water as well), feel free to drop me a message :)

I didn't quite get to wetting myself, I was easily a 10 for a number of minutes, the pressure was so constant and painful that I couldn't be still or stand completely straight. I was hot and panting from the exertion of keeping my bladder sealed tight and I could feel pee coming down my urethra only to stay or to have my control regathered. I got /so close/ each time to wetting but it never happened, and it was the first time I'd felt like this. I was moaning in frustration from not going and finally I just did not have the patience or the encouragement (my boyfriend was on skype with me, he's also into omo) and I just braced myself against the shower wall in all my clothes and went. I peed for a solid 3 minutes at least, once I started I couldn't stop at all.

I really have to pee. I've already leaked a couple of drops into my underwear but I want to see how long I can hold.

I really should not start on this thread when I'm absolutely bursting. I'm leaking a few spurts but still trying to hold.

I'm losing. I'm peeing. I can't stop. I'm just letting it go. I should get on this thread when I'm not totally bursting. I woke up having to wee and logged on. I wanted to see how long I could hold it.