Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Live Action Omorashi

Message added by Kyuu,

Hello!

To be honest, I think this site outgrew this thread over 1,500 pages ago.

I originally planned to shift towards moving the live action holds to our Discord, but realize a ton of people still prefer using the forums to host these kind of events.

Rather than trying to keep these all crammed into a single thread, I've opened a new subforum with some tweaks made explicitly for live holding sessions!

You can access this new forum here:
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/124-live-action-omorashi/

If you have any feedback to share on the new forum, you can let us know in the feedback forum as well!
https://www.omorashi.org/forum/37-feedback/

With the above in mind, I believe it's time to officially bring this thread to an end. I'm going to go ahead and lock it, but it'll still be kept around for prosperity.

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes. I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board

I finally exploded. I was unable to measure as my bladder was suddenly forcing itself to empty. So I don’t know for sure but it really seemed like a lot more than 1.15L.  I got a couple of pics o

I’m feeling sooooo full and bulgy! I’m getting pretty squirmy now. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this!

Posted Images

I have been very quiet on this board lately. I just didn't feel the urge the past few months.  I just peed  when I felt the urge. My sex drive also declined.

Now that the great weather to bee outside is here, it should be in the 80's today, but I feel like staying in today , and avoid using the toilet.

I work overnights in a supermarket. Normally I pee after lunch around 4 AM, then before leaving work at 6:30. I usually feel the 'normal' need to pee then.

Today I felt this normal need to pee but I skipped the bathroom visit. That was 1.5 hours ago, and my bladder is filling up and is  fairly uncomfortable . I am about to have tacos for dinner and probably 3 -12 oz US beers. This will increase my need to pee significantly. I plan to hold   my pee for a few more hours, until I can't stop it from coming out in my blue jeans.

I really really want to pee. I am trying to hold on another hour. I am not sure I will make it. My bladder is bulging. My penis hurts. Squeezing it with my hand helps a bit. I might record the wet end.  I should get the camera now, as standing up makes it more difficult to hold in my pee.

OMG I have to pee so bad. I have been holding myself constantly. The pressure  in my penis is intense, especially at the tip. My pee feels like it is going to come out. 

I moved to the kitchen with my lap top. My sphincter  strained as I walked .Then I felt a slight release , and then a single drop of urine trickled out and across the tip of my penis . My white cotton briefs remain dry . I am going for 12 noon Eastern USA,another 40 minutes. I have lowered my jeans for now to get a better grip of myself, to prevent any leaks. I feel like I will need to do the other thing . Usually  I can pull that off if necessary with only minor leaking. 

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Another wave of desperation, as my painfully  overfilled  bladder contracted.That time I almost leaked sitting here. I had to squrm some and tighten my hand's grip to remain dry. AHHH another 25 minutes is going to be tough. 

15 minutes to go but as I type  my pee feels like it is going to come out right now. I am typing one handed, my other hand is where it has been for some time, with my legs squeezed together to squeeze my pee hole shut better.Imagine if you will pins poking at your pee hole,that is how it feels. My bladder feels like a big basketball about to explode. I see some typos ,it is hard to focus when so much attention is focused on not peeing in my pants

11:55 5 minutes to go .The feeling that I am about to  wet my pants is constant. My pee is trying hard to push out my pee hole.

I made it to noontime still dry. I will start recording in a minute.

I stood up and stopped holding myself.  Although it was partly due to standing, I think that those that say holding yourself are wrong . Within a minute I started leaking, despite struggling to keep my sphincter shut. The leaks quickly became big spurts that became continuous. For several seconds just my white cotton briefs got wet, before soaking through form the small wet spot in my crotch. Then I let go and soaked my jeans .It felt great, not only relief from the intense pressure but also the fun of wetting my pants. Once my stream coursed down my leg I went out on my deck to finish, not only to prevent a big puddle on the floor, but for the increased naughtyness of peeing in my pants outside.

I recorded  it, hopefully it came out ok to post in the video section.My camera quit-should have checked the battery as I was peeing.

The video does not start well as I held the camera to close. In the later portion, once I went outside it got better . I will load that to the video upload section.

post-22005-0-06635700-1430758814_thumb.j

post-22005-0-83225700-1430758954_thumb.j

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)