Meowth

Live Action Omorashi

18,323 posts in this topic

I've noticed a lot of threads about people holding it, and then posting what is happening to them as time passes.

I've decided to consolidate this into a single thread in order to keep the board from getting cluttered.

I will keep this short and sweet. Basically, if you're holding it right now and you want an audience, go ahead and post in this thread. Mention things such as your level of desperation and provide as many details as you can. While I would prefer all live action stuff to go in this thread, that doesn't mean you are obligated to do it. If you would rather, you could always hold it, do what needs to be done, and then post a separate thread about what happened.

This is subject to change as questions and problems arise.

What a shame that no one has added to this thread, meowth. Next time I have strong urges I will post here and hope it gets frequented enough that people tell me what to do. I feel this thread (and the fact that its pinned) is a great idea!

Oh... whoops. Wish I'd known I was here, as I just finished a pretty long hold and wet. <.<

Ah well, this thread was really more to help consolidate information all into one thread so the boards don't become jumbled up with trillions of threads all revolving around the same topic. It really wasn't meant to encourage people to hold it, nor for them post stories they hadn't originally planned upon posting, but I suppose those would be some pretty positive side effects. :rolleyes:

I guess I'll be the first one to use this thread. I am, for a special birthday treat, holding it until I wet, while editing a pic to make it look like A certain girl is peeing herself. At the moment, I do have to pee. But it is not a pressing matter. I would have gone to the bathroom by now, but it's not really a big deal.

Well, Happy Birthday!!! and do let us know how things are going from time to time. We can all have a grand party

Well, Happy Birthday!!! and do let us know how things are going from time to time. We can all have a grand party

I will be sure to update on my status every so often. As for this photo editing, it's a lot harder than I thought it wold be. Trying to draw pee coming out of an existing photo and make it look good is pretty tough.

And thank you! ^w^

Trying to draw pee coming out of an existing photo and make it look good is pretty tough.

I kinda know what that's like, editing sprite sheets for an old game I made >_<

seriously have time to kill between waiting for my fiance to get home and waiting for my friends code to compile into a game engine so I can help him... been killing time browsing this site in the mean time.

Well, I drank some water a little while ago, but it doesn't seem to be efecting me just yet. My need is still at about a 3 or so.

My need is still the same, but I will be going for a drink of water soon enough. I gave up on the photo editing for now. I just can't make a decent pee stream. I might go play Harvest moon on my PSP and post updates, or wring some more in my ABDL fan fic.

I had another glass of water. So far my desperation scale is about a 4 or 5. Kind of disappointing. I want it to come faster, but no mater what, I'm wetting myself.

My desperation has risen considerebly. I decided to lay down on my stomach for a while. I'd say Im about a seven. I have pains going form my blader to my nono parts. I feel the need pretty badly, but I know I'm capable of holding for still a while yet. I need to make a deccision. Wet in the bathtub, or sit on my bedroom floor with a plastic bag underneath me and let it pool under me. I would record both even't but the second one would be very unlikely, due to a lack of place to put my net book where it could record a decent video. I'm sqirming around quite a bit, but I can't really hold down there, since I'm on my stomach.

I'm easily a nine right now. I decided I will do this wilst laying down on my bed. A plastic bag under a towl is under me, and I slipped on a diaper to absorb as much wetness as possible for when it happenes.

Very hot!!! Try to hold on as long as possible

Gonna put myself in a tight spot here. Posting from my phone before leaving work. At a 5 right now with a 30min to 1 hour drive home depending on traffic. Can I make it?

Literally traveling 0MPH on the freeway. Big traffic accident. I don't know but I gotta go soon.

You know, I was thinking about dropping that pun myself. Still stuck in traffic. Moved all of 4 miles since last post. Now at 7 or 8. May have to whip it out to pee in a bottle! I'm in a serious predicament. This started out as a fun hold, turning into what might be an accident

You know, I was thinking about dropping that pun myself. Still stuck in traffic. Moved all of 4 miles since last post. Now at 7 or 8. May have to whip it out to pee in a bottle! I'm in a serious predicament. This started out as a fun hold, turning into what might be an accident

Remember drinking whatever was in that bottle? http://animepee.co.cc/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

lol, yeah. I drank it at the beginning of my trip. I had removed my pants and sat in my boxers with my phone ready to record in case. That was really painful and the traffic didn't subside until 8 o'clock! (My original post was 6:55 if you're not PST) I sat there holding it forever! After I exited the freeway, I was getting stopped by lights! At the second one, my bladder gave a little and 2 quick spurts escaped. I drove as calmly as I could into my car-port as little droplets kept escaping. I parked, gathered my things, and walked calmly out of my car, but the pain was terrible. I honestly didn't feel like I was gonna pee, there was no urge. Just pain in my abdomen, lower back, and balls. I kept my composure walking down the oath and up my stairs, unlocked my door, stepped in, and hightailed it to the toilet. My pants were (for once) easy to remove (oh yeah, I pulled them up when I parked) and I sat down. The pain was intense as I tried to assure my body it could release itself now. Finally it all just came rushing out. And here I am, on the toilet with my cell phone, trying to make the pain feel better. I wasn't gonna give up though. To me, the hottest desperation is fighting and NOT giving up. Even when you start to completely pee yourself, fight and keep trying to hang in there!

well now, wasnt that fun >_<

back at my computer, waiting for my fiance, eating some food, coding some games (helping a friend with an MMO)

isn't life fun sometimes?

My Fiance called me and told me how badly she needed to pee just now! I kept telling her to hold it on the way home! but she said no, and she stopped at a mcdonalds. It was supposedly coming out as she was making it to the bathroom, but MAN! If only I could have convinced her to keep driving >_<

i think this is good day to try hold long as i can so i post my experiences in this topic. i have been drinking much liquid today and they are really catching me. in scale of 1-10 desperation im now about 7/10, because i had hold it quite a bit. feel free to comment.

i couldnt believe that my urge to pee would grow this fast, i really have now a serious task to hold myself not to wet. in scale 1-10 im now 8/10. what should i do?

this urge of pee has hit me on full forsce im now 9-10/10, and i think i couldnt hold much longer or i wet. but i try..