Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Leaking

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Male Alexlightning7

Alexlightning7
Hey guys, found another one in my collection, when I sort though the other 24 GB ill give you some others.

its a supermarket one, it was posted a few weeks ago.

Attached File  おもらし_Erotic_Adult_VideoAdult_20120405wNvY19PE.flv   18.26MB   2228 downloads

Male Cathyva

Cathyva

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 61 posts

Other stuff WHP has done with leaking (if you have these, please share!):
WP-0030, WP-0055

And another one as well, beautifull Sasha

Edited by Shu, 26 August 2012 - 09:23 PM.
Copyrighted content removed upon request

Male mattcatt

mattcatt

Leaking

• 124 posts
To me, leaking is probobly the hottest thing in omorashi, because (like ImarkellI said) it's authentic and makes the scene it seem less staged, and I also like the aspect of slowly loosing control.

So to give this thread a quick boost (this thread is important, let's keep it alive!), here are three videos that belong here in my opinion.

The first video has been posted in a different thread before, but it deafinately belongs in the leaking thread and I felt I had to (re-)post it here, because it has pretty much turned into my favourite omo-vids of all times. It's most probably not staged, it's real amateur desperation. A girl in a short skirt in trying to hold it in but she leaks continually, enlarging her wet spot more and more until eventually she really explodes. She seems to be holding herself under her panties (or maybe she's masturbating), in case you wonder what that "knuckle-frame" in her panties is.
The only downside of this video is that it starts with her panties already fairly wet. It still is the best, most authentic video I've ever seen... it's a must-see for anyone who's even half as much into leaking as I am. ;)

Attached File  sweet omorashi .wmv   4.72MB   3047 downloads

The second one is a newer one from "wetting her panties", the typical "girl is kept on hold on the phone" scene, clearly staged, but the leaking and wetting is real enough and of great quality. Also, for some reason, I've found this girl less annoying then the usual "omorashi actresses".

[Removed]

The third one is an excellent addition from "bound to burst", featuring twenty minutes of holding and leaking goodness. To win a bet or challenge (seemingly for a prize) a girl has to hold her pee for a time, and fails in the best way imaginable.

Attached File  To pee or not to pee.wmv   150.43MB   2900 downloads

Hope some of those are new to you, these videos are among my favourites. Enjoy, and keep this thread alive, folks! :)

Edited by Shu, 26 August 2012 - 09:25 PM.
Copyrighted content removed upon request

plorenz3

plorenz3

Leaking

• 78 posts
I've always wanted to see a teacher pee her pants! Why can't this happen in real life?

Male Storm

Storm

A few more, most likely some have already been posted/uploaded elsewhere but I can't find :l

Here we have a japanese toilet voyeur - you can just about see her panties getting wet as she tries to get her skirt down.

Staged outdoor peeing, she starts to wet before she can get her panties down, and then shows from the back at the end. Worth a watch.

Outdoor peeing with a lovely desperate asian girl - she pulls her panties aside just as she starts to go, and a close-up shows they are quite wet!

Toilet voyeur, and older and more mature woman. Does the pee dance while trying to get her pants down, and you can see she has peed in her sanitary pad a bit.

Another toilet voyeur of the same kind - short but she gets her panties a bit wet.

~

Also of interest, already uploaded:

http://omorashi.org/...etting-herself/
Tam Tam South - BackFromHolsPee.WMV has a bit of leaking before the flood.

http://omorashi.org/...240#entry269116
From the Real Desperation thread, the "Girls peeing in public toilet" shows a wet patch on the first girl's panties. Worth a watch.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but where exactly are the videos that start with "p4" from? Do you know where I might find more of them?

Ainur

Ainur

An amateur video, no wetting but you get one or two "I just squirted a bit!" and from what I can tell, it seems she really did!

Sorry if this is such a late post, but is there a full version of this movie? Or did it just end with the desperation?

Male ImarkellI

ImarkellI

Leaking

• 116 posts

Sorry to bump an old topic, but where exactly are the videos that start with "p4" from? Do you know where I might find more of them?

They're from SneakyPee, mostly outdoor peeing and not so much wetting, but there is a jewel every now and then ^_^

Sorry if this is such a late post, but is there a full version of this movie? Or did it just end with the desperation?

Sadly it just ends with the desperation I think, I got it as part of a huge torrent of misc. pee videos a while back so don't know much about it :(

Male Storm

Storm
I thought Sneakypee had a watermark on their videos. You may want to delete them if they are, since they're not allowed to be posted here as they're from a pay site.

Edited by Storm, 05 September 2012 - 09:21 PM.

Male pup

pup

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
I think maja was the best for leaking before she soaked. its old stuff so its big files and not so good quality. guess i need to do some reading cause i can"t figure out how to attach a file.

Male pup

pup

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
Maja was the best for leaking. i figured out how to attach. like i said old stuff so its not so good quality but big files.

Attached Files

Androidman

Androidman

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 18 posts

Maja was the best for leaking. i figured out how to attach. like i said old stuff so its not so good quality but big files.

where did you find this video???

Male pup

pup

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
these videos are atleast 10 to 15 years old i beleive. i dont recall exactly where i aquired them but i don't think there available on the net anymore. i have a few more simular but there all big files and not so good quality compared to modern videos if anyone wants them i'll post them when my bandwith limit gets increased

Male Akuji19

Akuji19

Leaking

• 82 posts
@pup if you can upload similar videos of this Maja it will be so good , she has so sexy desperation and leaking

Male pup

pup

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
the first another old file of coastal girl tyller who also had some good leaking before wetting. the second is another maja file where she is in leather pants. I have some more maja in jeans in real media format but when i try to upload i'm told i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file...

Attached Files

Stephen889

Stephen889

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 40 posts
Wow some really good videos here

joseazc

joseazc

Dribbling

• Banned
  • 58 posts
she really leaked herself w/ a stream before she removed her panties to the side

Attached Files

Male Kralle_Bobowski

Kralle_Bobowski

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 11 posts
you're right. the leaking videos are quite more realistic than the desperation videos where immediately a torrent streams out! thank you for this thread!

Female rondup

rondup

Fidgeting

• Banned
  • 7 posts
Very good job, Thanks. These videos are great!!!!!

Male singlesailor

singlesailor

Soaking Wet

• 324 posts

the first another old file of coastal girl tyller who also had some good leaking before wetting. the second is another maja file where she is in leather pants. I have some more maja in jeans in real media format but when i try to upload i'm told i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file...

Thank you pup, I think Maja is one of my new favorites!....I just wish the models on other sites would have these types of videos(talking, leaking, desperation, with some realisim!)

Male realmadrid

realmadrid

Omorashi Veteran

• 503 posts

these videos are atleast 10 to 15 years old i beleive. i dont recall exactly where i aquired them but i don't think there available on the net anymore. i have a few more simular but there all big files and not so good quality compared to modern videos if anyone wants them i'll post them when my bandwith limit gets increased

just as an fyi, maja is believe is the current owner of ineed2pee. there is actually as thread about this; you are interested search for it and if you don't find it pm me and I can send you the link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users