Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kez

Leaking

47 posts in this topic

Super Sexy Pee Desperation.flv

An amateur video, no wetting but you get one or two "I just squirted a bit!" and from what I can tell, it seems she really did!

Sorry if this is such a late post, but is there a full version of this movie? Or did it just end with the desperation?

Sorry to bump an old topic, but where exactly are the videos that start with "p4" from? Do you know where I might find more of them?

They're from SneakyPee, mostly outdoor peeing and not so much wetting, but there is a jewel every now and then ^_^

Sorry if this is such a late post, but is there a full version of this movie? Or did it just end with the desperation?

Sadly it just ends with the desperation I think, I got it as part of a huge torrent of misc. pee videos a while back so don't know much about it :(

I thought Sneakypee had a watermark on their videos. You may want to delete them if they are, since they're not allowed to be posted here as they're from a pay site.

Edited by Storm

I think maja was the best for leaking before she soaked. its old stuff so its big files and not so good quality. guess i need to do some reading cause i can"t figure out how to attach a file.

Maja was the best for leaking. i figured out how to attach. like i said old stuff so its not so good quality but big files.

where did you find this video???

these videos are atleast 10 to 15 years old i beleive. i dont recall exactly where i aquired them but i don't think there available on the net anymore. i have a few more simular but there all big files and not so good quality compared to modern videos if anyone wants them i'll post them when my bandwith limit gets increased

@pup if you can upload similar videos of this Maja it will be so good , she has so sexy desperation and leaking

the first another old file of coastal girl tyller who also had some good leaking before wetting. the second is another maja file where she is in leather pants. I have some more maja in jeans in real media format but when i try to upload i'm told i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file...

DesperationII-04.avi

Maja 1 - stuck on phone.mpg

she really leaked herself w/ a stream before she removed her panties to the side

OH_NO_.wmv

you're right. the leaking videos are quite more realistic than the desperation videos where immediately a torrent streams out! thank you for this thread!

Very good job, Thanks. These videos are great!!!!!

the first another old file of coastal girl tyller who also had some good leaking before wetting. the second is another maja file where she is in leather pants. I have some more maja in jeans in real media format but when i try to upload i'm told i'm not permitted to upload this kind of file...

Thank you pup, I think Maja is one of my new favorites!....I just wish the models on other sites would have these types of videos(talking, leaking, desperation, with some realisim!)

these videos are atleast 10 to 15 years old i beleive. i dont recall exactly where i aquired them but i don't think there available on the net anymore. i have a few more simular but there all big files and not so good quality compared to modern videos if anyone wants them i'll post them when my bandwith limit gets increased

just as an fyi, maja is believe is the current owner of ineed2pee. there is actually as thread about this; you are interested search for it and if you don't find it pm me and I can send you the link.

you're right. the leaking videos are quite more realistic than the desperation videos where immediately a torrent streams out! thank you for this thread!

Yes I love these videos .. it shows just how hard the women were struggling to maintain control until they could get their knickers down and pussies clear .. in a few cases a hard stream shoots out from between their lips as soon as the knickers are clear and sometimes just before.. love these!

These videos are great. Love the slowly losing control till they completely flood their pants

Maja is cute but I wish her early leaks were easier to see.  :)

And what is it with Maja and peeing on newspapers?

A few more, most likely some have already been posted/uploaded elsewhere but I can't find http://omorashi.org/public/style_emoticons//mellow.png

jap-urgent.wmv

Here we have a japanese toilet voyeur - you can just about see her panties getting wet as she tries to get her skirt down.

p429__aaa.mpg

Staged outdoor peeing, she starts to wet before she can get her panties down, and then shows from the back at the end. Worth a watch.

p462.mpg

Outdoor peeing with a lovely desperate asian girl - she pulls her panties aside just as she starts to go, and a close-up shows they are quite wet!

voyeur-russian-m1.avi

Toilet voyeur, and older and more mature woman. Does the pee dance while trying to get her pants down, and you can see she has peed in her sanitary pad a bit.

voyeur-russian-m2.wmv

Another toilet voyeur of the same kind - short but she gets her panties a bit wet.

~

Also of interest, already uploaded:

http://omorashi.org/files/file/543-tam-tam-south-wetting-herself/

Tam Tam South - BackFromHolsPee.WMV has a bit of leaking before the flood.

http://omorashi.org/topic/5162-real-desperation/page__st__240#entry269116

From the Real Desperation thread, the "Girls peeing in public toilet" shows a wet patch on the first girl's panties. Worth a watch.

Has anybody got more of Lexis videos? She was in the first patch uploaded.

Does anyone have the rest of p462?? That was an amazing clip! She peed so hard for so long also her sigh if relief was so hot it would have been nice to see the desperation leading up to that!