Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Animepee Hold-It Contest #3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Male Meowth

Meowth
Animepee Hold-It Contest #3

I’ve decided to set up another Hold-It Contest. I’ve noticed that we’ve had a few members attempt to set things up, and unfortunately they didn’t quite come to fruition.
The largest issue with these contests is coming up with a time and date that fits everyone so I’m going to open the floor up to some suggestions. When posting times please post them in UTC time, this way we can keep things simple. You can use a simple converter to find out how your time zone converts to UTC. If you can’t figure it out, post your available time and then your time zone, and I’ll do the math.

In terms of dates, our best bets would probably be Jan. 29th or 30th, or Feb. 5th or 6th. Those are weekends so I think the largest amount of people should be able to attend. Please bear in mind that not everyone can be accommodated, but I will try my best to make things work out.

The rules: The rules are fairly simple. We rely on a trust system, as in we are trusting everyone to be honest. There is really no reason to lie since there is no reward for winning, so I’m not terribly worried.
We will begin the contest by drinking a glass of water (6-8 OZ). We would prefer this to be done quickly, but it is not a requirement.
After the first hour we will consume another glass, but this time of a sugary substance. It can be table sugar such as Kool-Aid, Soda, or even sugar water, or it can be natural sugar such as a fruit juice or tea. It is depending on what you have at your disposal.
From that point on we will drink another glass of water every hour until everyone has either given up or lost.

Wetting is encouraged, but not mandatory, that also applies to any other source of digital transmission such as microphone, webcam, or pictures. If you have any questions or posts regarding your feelings on anything I mentioned above, whether it be the rules, or the time/dates, do not hesitate to ask or say.

All of this will go down in the sites chat as well. If problems arise, there are alternatives.

Oh, and please keep in mind that applying a little detail to your situation never hurt anyone, especially since this is all done without visuals (unless you choose otherwise).

Edit #1: As suggested by Ranpalan, it is a good idea that anyone going to participate attempts to join the chat to make sure everything goes smoothly. Feel free to say hi.

Posted Image

Blessed are the wicked

Cursed are the weak

Female Mia Moore

Mia Moore

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 40 posts
I'd prefer the 30th or the 5th. Either date it'd be good to do any time after 1930 UTC
Life is too short to take it seriously.

Ranpalan

Ranpalan

Crazy Asshole

• Contributory Member
  • 778 posts
While I may throw an occasional glance in this direction on both days, I will not participate, being at least mildly busy on all four days. Nice to see that this is being organised again, though.

Male LedinWind

LedinWind
Well, the 5th or 6th will most likely be the day I'll be avaliable. But my problem is that I have no specific time of when I can do it. I wouldn't mind joining in, but I'll have to report back later for a specific time. *Bows*
Want to see what I've shared? Check out my Gallery!

Call me an Omo Veteran! Member since: 6-22-10

Male anonymous guy choc

anonymous guy choc

Completely Drenched

• 415 posts
I hope I can do this but it would need to be late. (parents, siblings) I really want to see this kind of thing happen and I'll probably be the second to go (but never the first.)
Choc's favorite MTG flavor texts:
"when killing five just isn't enough"; Hex. (this card kills 6 creatures.)
"Catch"; Lava Axe
"Sometimes death comes knocking, sometimes it tears down the walls"; Army of the damned.
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."; Sizzle

Male Lamenting Kodama

Lamenting Kodama
5th seems good :D but im down with anytime, never tried anything like it before! ;)

Shiro_Yuki

Shiro_Yuki

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 21 posts
Im down for the 5th. :3

Male ElSuave

ElSuave

Spurting

• 180 posts
Typically, any evening works for me, as I have the pleasure of living alone ;) But for the sake of narrowing it down, I will plead the 5th as well. I will be entertaining a girl that weekend; we're sort sort of seeing each other, and she is very interested in finding out more about this fetish (I'll be sure to post some real life experiences after the weekend as well!) She pees around 10 times per day, so it should be interesting in such a game.
Posted Image ...............enough said.

Female MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 18 posts
I'd like to join, and any of friday, saturday or sunday of both week-ends will do for me. But I have 2 questions : We start at which hour? And must we get on the chat since the beggining, or can we just join when we start to feel the need to go?
MoonShadow

''Death never stop to rest. Neither can we.''
- Field medic

Male Meowth

Meowth
Okay, well it looks like we're doing this on the 5th. I still need people to submit some times, or I'll have to name one.

And you can show up in the midst of it if you like, but it is highly preferred if you show up on time.

Posted Image

Blessed are the wicked

Cursed are the weak

Male ElSuave

ElSuave

Spurting

• 180 posts
I'm UTC-5, but any time is fine with me. I'm wondering though...because we have members from different time zones who wish to participate, should we rethink the idea of 1 drink every hour? Perhaps to make things go faster (thus enabling more to join in) we could request that participants drink 1 drink every 30 minutes. Just a thought.
Posted Image ...............enough said.

Male Meowth

Meowth

I'm UTC-5, but any time is fine with me. I'm wondering though...because we have members from different time zones who wish to participate, should we rethink the idea of 1 drink every hour? Perhaps to make things go faster (thus enabling more to join in) we could request that participants drink 1 drink every 30 minutes. Just a thought.

While this IS a good idea and I've considered it, I've noticed some people have a hard time drinking an entire glass in an hour. Especially after a couple of drinks.

Posted Image

Blessed are the wicked

Cursed are the weak

Male secondburst

secondburst

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 13 posts
Im definately up for this. Bring it on... If the 5th, before 4am or after 3pm would be best for me (UTC).
Can do in between but I'll be at work, might make it hard to keep active on chat

Male Ronyo

Ronyo
I'm in England, and as long as I know the time to be online, it shouldn't be a problem for me. ^^

In Soviet Russia, pants wet YOU!

Male PWG

PWG

Spurting

• 187 posts
Won't be able to attend, as I work those days. My days off are never Saturday or Sunday. :(
Sup.

Male Nephron

Nephron

Soaking Wet

• 370 posts
Umm if I have the time , can I just be an audience ? I'm not really into holding contests .

"Life isn't the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Female Dessy

Dessy

Umm if I have the time , can I just be an audience ? I'm not really into holding contests .

ofcourse you can!

Destiny5885.png
"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy"

Chat: Click here

Female Diesel

Diesel
I cant even get the chat to work, :/ but if i do, ill watch rather than participate, as i live at home, with parents. <_<
Omigod!!!!! I gotta potty. -///-

Male Miles255

Miles255
To watch, to join, or to ignore, that is the question. I'll see what i feel like at the time...

Something something something Sonic reference.

Male Nephron

Nephron

Soaking Wet

• 370 posts
Umm I wonder where this contest is held ? Like , a website or a chatroom or something ?

"Life isn't the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users