Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, but you certainly win the award "Archaeologist of the month" on omorashi.org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrN5mywK8I

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems there was a clip on Chelsea lately, not sure it contains desperation but its most likely staged.

Taken from pml;

"October 1, 2013 7:32 AM

E channel chelsea lately 9 30 2013 actress comic whitney cummmings is shown peeing in her driveway stream and buttcrack.first 5 minutes of the show."

There are tweets about it but the episode has not been uploaded to the Internet yet...well aside from the only legal source;

http://eonline.com/now/show/ChelseaLately/51357763893/0/Chelsea930

Of course to watch it you need access to e online which is US only as far as I'm aware, anyone have access and able to record the clip?

What language were they speaking?  Can anyone translate what they were saying? It was a little confusing as to what was going on.

The girl in the pink dress spends most of the time just complaining about how desperate she is. She enters and says "I need to pee. Open, open, open! (asking for help to open her dress zipper)". The girl in the orange dress keeps blabing about how drunk she is till the blonde leaves the toilet, the blonde looks under effect of some drug, though the other girls just say "wow, what the hell did you drink?".

When the girl in pink (who was really desperate) leaves the toilet she says "Feel like I just peed 3 kilos of pee, my dress is even more loose" and the one who goes right after her shouts "yuck, that's disgusting!!!", probably because of the girl who was pooping before them.

Ah, and the chat between the blonde and the black girl is about something the blonde girl heard and she looks really surprised. The black girl is angry about "he" telling her about it, but when the girl in pink asks and they say at the same time the black girl tells she is pregnant, but the blonde girl was talking about something else, that "her soul is pure" (like I said she was really drunk or stoned). After that she start talking about "leprechauns".

Also the first and last sayings in the video are "is this a queue?"

There is almost no desperation-relevant dialogs, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x16gbh6_eastenders-09-08-2012_shortfilms

Eastenders. Skip to 17:06. During a conversation, Michael asks Janine why she's jiggling up and down. Janine tells him that she needs the toilet but doesn't want to leave Scarlett (her baby), before telling Michael to wait with Scarlett while she runs into the toilet. Then she runs into the cafe toilet, only to find Shirley has locked herself in on purpose. She eventually persuades her to come out of the toilet, saying she is about to wet herself during that.

Staged Desperation always feels lackluster, and I always prefer Real Desperation - but there are some classic Staged Despertion videos. Many Staged Desperation websites create silly situations and the acting is horrible... but there are a few gems.

I strongly disagree, I find Staged Desperation very exciting and I love the silly situations and don't find the acting "horrible" at all.  A lot of the time I actually prefer "staged" to "real" desperation.

+1. Imho staged desperation/wetting usually gives you a better sensation of the situation, unless it is produced dedicated to omorashi (like in2p or HD wetting etc.).

I strongly disagree, I find Staged Desperation very exciting and I love the silly situations and don't find the acting "horrible" at all.  A lot of the time I actually prefer "staged" to "real" desperation.