Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flutterby

Female
Peeing her panties on purpose youtube

17 posts in this topic

Title: peeing

Posted: June 10, 2012

Description: i love to pee in my clothes if you wanna request something i will try my best to get it for you ;)

Download: peeing2.mp4

GB

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

Well, that seems a little rude! Whatever happened to the plain old "sexual content?" This isn't scat or anything!

Shesh!

Great video, nonetheless!

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

Well, that seems a little rude! Whatever happened to the plain old "sexual content?" This isn't scat or anything!

Shesh!

Wow, fail youtube, wish we had a better way to spread the word about not using youtube and post the videos somewhere else so they wouldnt keep getting pulled.

Shesh!

I saw that too. Wahh, I guess I like shocking and disgusting things then ;) I wanted to edit the post and remove the youtube link while it's gone anyway, but I can't find the edit button. *confused*

That was really good! I'd love to see one of you peeing in your jeans then taking them off to show us your panties ;)

I'd love to see you wetting your swim suit.

Does anyone know the account that made this video? I could give a couple ideas to her.

I love her sexy wet butt, so yummy.

That's an awesome video you have there. Now, I would like it better if you did it in your panties instead of your shorts. Can you do that for me? :)

I've not see this video, anybody know who it was/is?

So, YouTube has changed it to "shocking and disgusting" now, too funny....what prudes.

Woah - love it when a girl sits and pees and finds herself in the middle of a puddle! Very nice. Thanks!

Agreed. I absolutely love videos like this. I don't know why but I love seeing a girl sitting on the floor and creating an ever-expanding puddle from her crotch.

Agreed. I absolutely love videos like this. I don't know why but I love seeing a girl sitting on the floor and creating an ever-expanding puddle from her crotch.

You're not alone.

http://omorashi.org/...-in-your-puddle