Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Peeing her panties on purpose youtube

- - - - - wetting onpurpose panties

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Male Flutterby

Flutterby

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 397 posts
Title: peeing
Posted: June 10, 2012
Description: i love to pee in my clothes if you wanna request something i will try my best to get it for you ;)

Download: Attached File  peeing2.mp4   2.76MB   2845 downloads

GB

Male omorashi lover

omorashi lover

Leaking

• 139 posts
I liked it ^^

Male marco3113

marco3113

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 32 posts
yea this was great

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito
"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

Well, that seems a little rude! Whatever happened to the plain old "sexual content?" This isn't scat or anything!

Shesh!

Great video, nonetheless!

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Male hounddog

hounddog

Soaking Wet

• Premium Member
  • 322 posts

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

Well, that seems a little rude! Whatever happened to the plain old "sexual content?" This isn't scat or anything!

Shesh!

Wow, fail youtube, wish we had a better way to spread the word about not using youtube and post the videos somewhere else so they wouldnt keep getting pulled.

Male Flutterby

Flutterby

Soaking Wet

• Contributory Member
  • 397 posts

Shesh!

I saw that too. Wahh, I guess I like shocking and disgusting things then ;) I wanted to edit the post and remove the youtube link while it's gone anyway, but I can't find the edit button. *confused*

Male nwaa

nwaa

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 7 posts
That was really good! I'd love to see one of you peeing in your jeans then taking them off to show us your panties ;)

Male Nonick22

Nonick22

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 38 posts
I'd love to see you wetting your swim suit.
Send me a message if you want a private story or video.

Male atrickleofdeviance

atrickleofdeviance

Spurting

• 209 posts
Great find. Thanks :)

Male Omo-G

Omo-G

Soaking Wet

• 354 posts
Does anyone know the account that made this video? I could give a couple ideas to her.

My Pokemon eggs. Click if you wish.

XbWY.png

Male Boonedoxboy

Boonedoxboy

• Trial Member
  • 2 posts

Does anyone know the account that made this video? I could give a couple ideas to her.

The YouTube channel is "Little Redneck" http://www.youtube.c...rh8_TTxGwg/feed

Female Ms Piss

Ms Piss

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 41 posts
I love her sexy wet butt, so yummy.

Male SpectorIncognito250

SpectorIncognito250

Soaking Wet

• 314 posts
That's an awesome video you have there. Now, I would like it better if you did it in your panties instead of your shorts. Can you do that for me? :)
I'm the one staring into your panties when you wet yourself. Can you see me now? :)

Male MasterP

MasterP

Fully Wetting

• Contributory Member
  • 271 posts
I've not see this video, anybody know who it was/is?

So, YouTube has changed it to "shocking and disgusting" now, too funny....what prudes.

Male undercoverpeer

undercoverpeer

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts
Woah - love it when a girl sits and pees and finds herself in the middle of a puddle! Very nice. Thanks!

Male wagz

wagz

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 8 posts
Agreed. I absolutely love videos like this. I don't know why but I love seeing a girl sitting on the floor and creating an ever-expanding puddle from her crotch.

Androgyne Kirito

Kirito

Agreed. I absolutely love videos like this. I don't know why but I love seeing a girl sitting on the floor and creating an ever-expanding puddle from her crotch.

You're not alone.

http://omorashi.org/...-in-your-puddle

"You know, if you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you know already.

So if you find a new side after to love, doesn't that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Female, wetting, onpurpose, panties

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users