Sign In

The Truth Game

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably still the first one I ever had :3. Deserted Island, just me and a girl as lone survivors of some kind of accident. After finding fresh water, hunting for food, and making a small shelter and

in front of my computer *wink wink, nudge nudge* have you ever wet on purpose, if so how often?

Math. "Nuff said. Favorite snack? :D

I think i'll start off this one, I think the most aroused I've ever felt was when my soon to be girlfriend (not at the time) was desperate to pee while we took a field trip by train, she almost lost it because the bathroom was broken but when we switched trains she was able to go pee, I remember her holding herself about to lose it while jogging to the new train in hopes of a bathroom.

As for my question: When was the last time you had a genuine accident?

*blushes* Honestly, when i was nine. I was in this stupidly long car-ride, and my parents refused to stop because "we were almost there/we were on the highway" ect. After hours of holding (or at least, it seemed like it...) we arrived to the hotel, and as they were checking in a HUGE spurt came out, soaking my underwear and making a small puddle on the ground. I managed to hold the rest until we got to our rooms (and I peed for FOREVER) but I was pretty humiliated ^_^....

What is your "guilty pleasure"?

Probably still the first one I ever had :3.

Deserted Island, just me and a girl as lone survivors of some kind of accident. After finding fresh water, hunting for food, and making a small shelter and fire, night approaches. She's not an outdoors person, and is terrified of the dark. She has also never peed outside before, and is nervous.

After fighting sleep, her overflowing bladder forces her to wake me up. She begs that I go outside with her and protect her while she pees. I oblige, and we walk (well, she sort of waddles :3 ) to a nearby tree. I turn to give her some privacy, but she tugs on my shirt with dismay, and admits that she has never 'gone' in the wild, and doesn't now how.

She cringes and smashes her hand into the crease of her jeans, and warm pee gushes out of her, against her will. She collapses on her knees in shock, tears spilling out of her eyes in embarrassment.

I, of course, comfort her, and guide her back to our shelter. She has trouble sleeping, and after i hear her sobbing quietly next to me i wrap my arms around her and we cuddle against the midnight winds ~

*cough*

So, uh, same question as above, because that's a fun question :3

I was on Hershel's land and I punched Shane in the face, then some 'walkers' showed up and banged on the door of the barn I was suddenly in and then there was a car and it murderated everyone and... yeah I spent yesterday watching season 2 of the walking dead... ._.

a-anyway...

What is the longest you've ever held your pee for?