Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which do you prefer - Accident or Deliberate?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accidents :3 Deliberate is kinda... Boring. :/

Accidents. It's the loss of control that does it for me. I love when someone isn't in control of their own actions, and also embarrassment. Not just wetting, but other things too.

I lean heavily towards deliberate. I prefer the naughtiness or taboo of it, that is a turn on, whether with myself or a woman. Wheras with an accident, it does not do a whole lot for me personally.

Posted Images

I'm rather picky about what kinds of desperation I like (and it's the really desperation I enjoy, though the wetting is a nice finale), so I guess it all depends on the situation.

For instance, in real life, I think having a girl holding it deliberately for me is a lot nicer and easier to arrange than trying to sneakily get them into  situations where they're desperate and unable to pee with no other option. However, this only applies to the holding part. If a girl deliberately wets herself instead of holding on for as long as she possibly can, it's a huge turnoff for me.

Desperation in media is a bit different. In those situations, as long as it's staged well, "accidental" desperation and wetting videos are much better in my opinion than deliberate desperation and wetting videos.

I like both deliberate holding and deliberate wetting the best, for myself and watching videos. It has a naughtiness factor to it. But I also like deliberate holding leading to a genuine accident. The only thing I don't like is a humiliating accident. It's just not a particular kink of mine. I absolutely agree with Selena Luna in that I can't stand acted, non-genuine holding and wetting. I've mentioned this on a thread in the past, but I'll say it again. If I had to choose between an HD video with a supermodel looking woman talking too much and pretending to act turned on by holding and wetting, and a low-res video of a young woman getting genuinely aroused by holding and wetting her panties while only breathing and moaning subtly, I would always choose the latter.

What a bump.

Accidental is the best as it ties into humiliation and the loss of control is more genuine. Purposely can still lead to uncontrollable wetting, but it doesn't have the same motives as accidental. Accidental is about preventing damage, preventing embarrassment, preventing wet pants. Purposeful is still good though, can have ties with riskiness and exhibition but it's just not as good as loss of control.

In a way I think my favoring of accidental lies in the desperation and how it relates to masturbation/sex. There's the build up, the tension, the desire to release, and then both get to the point where it's coming no matter what you want or do. Afterwards it's the feeling of relief. Purposeful has this too in a way... but I guess what I'm saying is the embarrassment factor is just too good with all the other stuff.

Accidental all the way.

What a bump.

Accidental is the best as it ties into humiliation and the loss of control is more genuine. Purposely can still lead to uncontrollable wetting, but it doesn't have the same motives as accidental. Accidental is about preventing damage, preventing embarrassment, preventing wet pants. Purposeful is still good though, can have ties with riskiness and exhibition but it's just not as good as loss of control.

In a way I think my favoring of accidental lies in the desperation and how it relates to masturbation/sex. There's the build up, the tension, the desire to release, and then both get to the point where it's coming no matter what you want or do. Afterwards it's the feeling of relief. Purposeful has this too in a way... but I guess what I'm saying is the embarrassment factor is just too good with all the other stuff.

Accidental all the way.

I have to take somewhat of a contrary line with a lot of what you said!  For me, accidental appears NOT to be about preventing damage, preventing embarrassment, preventing wet pants.  It appears to me that if anything it's the opposite.  Accidents appear to often end up with totally soaked pants, because the woman concerned held on to the point of loss of control.  Deliberate, sneaky wetting on the other hand, often can reduce the damage, because the woman is in control of how she pees through her pants, choosing the right location and stance to minimise embarrassment and damage.

It would appear to me that most people who like accidents enjoy the humiliation and the embarrassment of the victim, while most who like deliberate wettings enjoy the fact that it's a choice by the woman concerned, that she can choose how and when to do it, for both enjoyment and minimisation of embarrassment (unless she likes that of course)...

• 4 years later...
On 10/4/2014 at 4:18 AM, Alex Cubed said:

What a bump.

Accidental all the way.

So true. 
I also prefer real accident, especially in public because they bring that feeling of shame and helplessness. It's stressful when it happens, but when I'm away and safe from everyone's view, I can relive everything all over again in my head and enjoy the thrill of past event. If one of my friends were present when it happened, I get reminded on that moment sometimes later in life and feeling are running again almost as live as when it happened.

I'm going to say that I am a bit fluid (pun intended) at the moment. Quite new to all this...

Starting with myself, the principal attractions are a) the warm, comforting feeling of wetting my pants and feeling it all round my private area plus the feeling of relief, and b) the feeling of naughtiness and doing something not allowed which brings on an almost childish feeling of excitement. (Oh dear! I've said 'feeling' about ten times there -- that gives you the idea, I guess.) Initially, I would have said that feeling desperation was not at all important, but I have changed my mind. Holding can be quite exciting, but only so long as it is a matter of urgency. Once it gets painful, that can be a bit of a turn off.

So for me, I wet deliberately rather than holding till I have an 'accident'. I also like the idea of casual wetting, i.e. just going when you would go anyway under normal circumstances, but not bother to go to the bathroom or stop what you're doing, just letting go while walking around or something. I have tried to find videos of people (mostly women -- I'm a straight male) doing that, but there seem to be fairly few out there. Personally, I wet recently on the tiles in our hall just as I walked to and fro, not busting (so there wasn't too much to clean up) and when I happened to be naked. And today I tried letting a few drops go in my pants while sat at my desk, enough to dampen my underwear but not show on my trousers, just casual like.

As for fantasies and watching videos, I'm a mixed bag. I have had some really erotic fantasies about women getting caught short and wetting their clothes, but I find most desperation videos a bit ridiculous. I mean, if you're trying to get into your apartment and have lost your key, crossing your legs and squirming isn't going to open the door! The outcome is inevitable so you might as well find a quiet corner of the garden and get your pants down before it's too late! And actually seeing someone peeing used to be rather off-putting for me, but since opening up to this kink I have looked at quite a few videos and found something to appreciate. I enjoy watching videos of myself wetting. Perhaps I'm reverting to being autoerotic, but there is something arousing about watching myself and remembering what it felt like at the time.

I prefer Wetting Accidents - only without the Humiliation and embarrassment.  Those are a turn-off.  

So that would indicate deliberate wetting.  Well for the most part.  My preference (bending the scenario to meet my preferences) would be that the Accident has a sneaky, deliberate side, or that once it's happening, the subject feels a sense of relief and/or arousal over the loss of control.  Or that special moment when any embarrassment evaporates due to someone else enjoying it.  I have seen many folks post about these very scenarios and anticipate anything along these lines.  

This sounds an awful lot like a contradiction of terms, and I'll take my lumps.  The humiliation side just does not appeal.  

Peace,

Derek