Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Girl lead singer pees on stage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Guest_Que_*

Guest_Que_*
  • Guests

It isn't the first time she does this: http://www.laweekly....e-butcherettes/

Male Omo-F

Omo-F

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 14 posts
Wow...It's hard to move and pee at the same time.

Male Mr Ron

Mr Ron

Spurting

• Deactivated
  • 213 posts
Thanks for that interesting clip! B)

Male Stanley79

Stanley79

Spurting

• 150 posts
Appearantly, a professional lead singer can urinate on stage without fear of losing fans. Doesn't “fetish” seem the wrong word for something so univesally accepted?

Yes, simultaneously peeing, walking and playing guitar would certainly be beyond me (even if I could play gutar). In the video links section women seem to pee and do something else at the same time more often than men do. Is it easier for women?

Male powerstone

powerstone

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 58 posts
And I could guess that is through her panties? :D:D it was very hot :D
<<< powerstone >>>

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 479 posts
Wow, that was wild, that video reminds me of a rock band called "Rockbitch", the girl lead singer use to pee in the face of another girl.

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,009 posts

Wow, that was wild, that video reminds me of a rock band called "Rockbitch", the girl lead singer use to pee in the face of another girl.

And there was another band called Cat Chaser Conspiracy that didn't get much recognition until the female singer accidentally peed herself onstage, the crowd loved it so the band incorporated her peeing into all they're shows.

Male leorinado

leorinado

Completely Drenched

• Premium Member
  • 479 posts

And there was another band called Cat Chaser Conspiracy that didn't get much recognition until the female singer accidentally peed herself onstage, the crowd loved it so the band incorporated her peeing into all they're shows.

I didn't know, by chance there is some video?

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,009 posts

I didn't know, by chance there is some video?

Maybe, I haven't looked yet.

Male whammy

whammy

Dribbling

• Premium Member
  • 51 posts
Here's the link to Dress Off at the Troubador

Cat Chaser were mentioned in Patches Place not long after it started. It was claimed they were a real band, but it could have just been a story behind a photo shoot and is now part of our mythology.

Male vexer6

vexer6

Omorashi Veteran

• 2,009 posts
No they're definitely a real band, there's a biography for them here:http://www.angelfire...piracy/bio.html

pantsuki

pantsuki

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 20 posts
Nice find, thanks for sharing. Must take some amount courage to do that, unless she get so carried away singing and playing guitar that she has occasional accidents...

Male Vulpis

Vulpis

Leaking

• 92 posts
is love this.. hope i'll see this in rl xD

betterremember

betterremember

• Basic Member
  • 6 posts

Nice find, thanks for sharing. Must take some amount courage to do that, unless she get so carried away singing and playing guitar that she has occasional accidents...

I think it looks pretty intentional. She splays her legs apart beforehand. Maybe she likes it.

Male Drachma10

Drachma10

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 53 posts
Through a not so extensive search on google, I was unable to find the Cat Chaser Conspiracy thing

Female rachelkirwan

rachelkirwan

The Queen of Omorashi.org

• Contributory Member
  • 4,723 posts
I heard the band Rocker Bitch used to do things on stage which included wetting?

Guest_Que_*

Guest_Que_*
  • Guests
http://xhamster.com/...e_of_satan.html @2:10

Male despcanuck

despcanuck

• Basic Member
  • 3 posts
There's a clip i saw once where a girl runs behind a building and lets loose with a monster 1:50 pee. Does ayone know what i'm talking about? She seemed really desperate before she peed.

Male DlavalD

DlavalD

Spurting

• 206 posts

Seriously WTF ?! Hahaha, their concerts look funny !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users