Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i wet myself

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Female SaintyBat

SaintyBat

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 13 posts
so my girlfriend and i were out and i was trying to convince her that it would be ok and no one would like beat her if she wet herself in public for me (she promised me she would do that soon). she had wet herself in front of our friends and in front of me but in public scares her to death. i didnt push her too hard because i didnt want her to do anyhing she didnt want to do but at one point i said, "babe would it make you feel better if i wet myself in public?" she said "yah sorta would you do it with me if i decide to do it tomorrow?" i said "sure" but i had another sort of plan in mind. we were walking to my car and i was already desperate and it would be another hour before i could even think about going so i said "hey boo" and she turned and said "yah?" and i didnt say anything but her eyes widened and she said "are you doing it?" i nodded and she looked at my pants which were quickly becoming darker and considerably wetter. she seemed awestruck by the whole thing. a puddle formed at my feet and my boots and socks were wet with pee by the time i finished. we were in a parking garage so not very many people saw (although some onlookers did) but it was in public all the same. she thought it was super cute that i did it for her and rather sexy as well. we went home and talked and she said she wanted to do it in public but was still too scared. oh well. i had fun trying ;) oh and did i mention i had to pick up several of my friends and drop them off places while wearing my wet pants? i was sneaky and they didnt see but it was certainly lots of fun.

<3 Saintybat
"Every time i try to go where i really want to be it's already where I am, cuz I'm already there!" -System of a Down

Female pamaclay

pamaclay

Leaking

• 113 posts
I haven't even worked up the courage to do it in front of friends. I think it might actually be easier for me with strangers, because I don't have to worry about how it might affect my relationships with them. But I want it badly. I wish I had someone pushing and encouraging me to try it, like you are with her. I hope it's not long before she gives in and does it for you. I know you won't let her regret it.

Female Helena

Helena

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 57 posts
Lucky you to have found someone to share your fetisch with. Does she really like to wet herself or is she just doing it for you?

Female SaintyBat

SaintyBat

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 13 posts
she swears to me that she actually likes it and she isnt just doing it for me. she liked watching me wet myself and she swears that the pressure is pleasurable for her and that she likes the feeling too....but i worry you know? cuz she wasnt into this when we got together and i worry that she is only doin it for me :/ but she promises she isnt but yah
"Every time i try to go where i really want to be it's already where I am, cuz I'm already there!" -System of a Down

Female Helena

Helena

Dribbling

• Basic Member
  • 57 posts
Well, you have to trust the ones you love. If she says she enjoyes it, it's probally true. Otherwise you have another, bigger, problem. You could possibly tell if she also some times suggest to do it without you suggesting it. Or that she wet herself without you just for her own pleasure.

Female pamaclay

pamaclay

Leaking

• 113 posts
There are things that I originally started doing just because they were important to someone I was with, but the joy in seeing what it did for them was enough to make it work for me to. I've carried things with me from past relationships and made them my own, where now I'm the one who wants it and hopes my partner does too. Don't be afraid to believe that she has begun to really like it herself. It's a beautiful thing when someone is willing to explore new territory with you. Just make sure it's reciprocal, and that you look out for the things that she might want for you to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users