Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klotz1796

Male
The Journey Home........

8 posts in this topic

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience. Your account of desperation was amazing, it felt very 'real' (I could almost feel your struggle).

I really thought you weren't going to make it ;)

I really love this story, so well written! Thank you very much for sharing :)

Somehow I missed this when it was first posted.  An excellent story, nicely detailed, and very hot!  It's rare to find well-written male desperation stories like this.

I missed it too, so thanks for bumping it back up! I must admit that I normally skip past the 'male' tag (it doesn't really do it for me, other than feeling it myself of course), but this was such a well written and detailed experience - a lot of the feelings described sounding quite familiar too - that I'll certainly watch out for any others that you post :smile: .

I can't believe I missed this when it was first posted. I loved this and all the detail. It was, for lack of a better word, very intense. I was just drawn in to the story wondering what would happen. I loved how well you described the desperation. 

Wow, I only just spotted you guys comments. Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm very flattered and glad you enjoyed it!

Wow what a great story, i loved your descriptions of your desperation and how you were feeling, very nice :)