Welcome to OmoOrg!
Register now to gain access to all of our communities features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to download faster, create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, create your own user profile and much more! If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My cousin pees her dress

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Male FV_OCHO

FV_OCHO

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 9 posts
alright, I'm sitting here at a car wash bored typing on my cell phone, so bear with me as far as spelling goes, and I thought I'd tell you all about another couple wetting sightings I had. Both of which envolved a different female cousin of mine, enjoy!

The first one was my step dad's niece who was 2 years younger than I was, and I was 9 at the time I believe. This has to go down as my favorite experience of all time because its, to this day, the only time I've ever asked a girl to pee her pants and it worked with no questions asked!
We were playing in her bedroom, jumping off her bunk bed onto the floor below. She was wearing a dress so everytime she would jump her dress would parachute up giving me a great view of her panties, red and white if memory serves. Anyways, it was my turn to jump and she was standing, waiting on me and she kinda did a small pee dance and said "I gotta go pee!" I chuckled and said, "just go in your dress!". She then proceeded to open her legs and pee through her undies and down her legs, never getting her dress wet. I was shocked, and ecstatic at the same time. I asked her why she did that, she giggled and said, "cuz you asked me to". She kept playing in her wet panties the whole time. I asked if it was bugging her and she said, "when I first peed it was warm and it wasn't so bad, but now its cold and sticky, it feels so gross! Look!" She pulled her dress halfway up her tummy and showed me a very wet and yellow pair of panties. I said "Wow, you peed a bunch" she laughed and said "I was holding it in for a while, I was gonna go to the bathroom soon but then you said to pee my panties so I did. But I gotta change now" She grabbed a pair of her undies outta her dresser and went to the bathroom to change. She burried the wet ones in the trash can and she went along as if it was normal.

That cousin seemed like she didn't mind it to much but I never got her to do it again. She would always do the pee dance and announce how she had to pee. But whenever I would tell her to go in her pants she would say no and give me different reasons why: "thats gross", "its embarrassing", and my personal favorite, "not in my pants, everyone would know!" It's a shame it only happened that one time.

Thanks for reading everyone, I was gonna post one more right now but since I'm on my phone its taken me 50 minutes to type that one story so i'll post that another time when I have a computer.

Male KingKong-IL

KingKong-IL

Fully Wetting

• 255 posts
Try reminding her of that time. Maybe you can ease her into omorashi by explaining that its ok. Eventually, you can even introduce her to this site. After burying this thread of course xD

Male zephe

zephe

Squirming

• Basic Member
  • 27 posts
Great story, really loved it! Great memory for it being so long ago, too, but I guess that kind of awesome experience kinda sticks with you, doesn't it? http://omorashi.org/...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Male FV_OCHO

FV_OCHO

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 9 posts
lol very true, its my most memorable omo moment and I remember it like it was yesterday. And me n her talked about it a good handful of times after it happened, well into our teens. So it was never really outta mind with her

Edited by FV_OCHO, 18 May 2012 - 11:47 PM.

Male KingKong-IL

KingKong-IL

Fully Wetting

• 255 posts

lol very true, its my most memorable omo moment and I remember it like it was yesterday. And me n her talked about it a good handful of times after it happened, well into our teens. So it was never really outta mind with her

And what does she think about doing it again?

Male FV_OCHO

FV_OCHO

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 9 posts

And what does she think about doing it again?

sadly I haven't had any contact with her in a few years, like I said she was my step dad's niece and after him and my mom got a divorce I lost most contact with his family

Female l0v3ly

l0v3ly

Squirming

• Premium Member
  • 34 posts
Shame you never got her to do it again :( Cute story though

Male pierulz777

pierulz777

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 13 posts
That story was just amazing but i'm probably just sayin' that because I've only witnessed one wetting. :( If it were me being the pervert I am I would have taken the undies out of the trash and home with me...

Male Big Birdwatching Bob

Big Birdwatching Bob

Fully Wetting

• 263 posts

Thanks for reading everyone, I was gonna post one more right now but since I'm on my phone its taken me 50 minutes to type that one story so i'll post that another time when I have a computer.

Thanks for taking the time to post that from your phone. I look forward to hearing about your other cousin.

sadly I haven't had any contact with her in a few years, like I said she was my step dad's niece and after him and my mom got a divorce I lost most contact with his family

It sounds like you got on OK, so it would be a shame if your parent and step-parent's divorce stopped you seeing the step family that you like.

That story was just amazing but i'm probably just sayin' that because I've only witnessed one wetting. :( If it were me being the pervert I am I would have taken the undies out of the trash and home with me...

I would have wanted to grab them out of the trash too, but if the trash made them dirty, I'd have found that gross. So I'd have been torn between two things. Getting the panties and not wanting to touch items out of the trash.

Male pierulz777

pierulz777

Fidgeting

• Basic Member
  • 13 posts
You should post that other story you mentioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 lurkers, 0 anonymous users